Page 111 of 161 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1608
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Odd- that's terrible! Well I'll send good vibes your way- they say the 2nd time around your body knows better how to handle things so I'm sure it will go more smoothly. And as far as GD- it's hard not to feel that way and it's one of those things I'm sure will be nagging at you until you see your healthy baby, boy or girl, at which point you'll be the happiest, luckiest mama out there:-)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Odd I have similar feelings. I really really want a girl and I know my miscarriage was a girl...I could feel it. My sway was amazing and I'm scared the miscarriage ruined everything. I don't know if I will handle it very well if it comes out a boy. My hopes were too high from all this swaying so I'm trying to kick it down a notch and I have been talking like it's a boy but I really can't shake the feeling that it is a girl...I just don't want to end with a broken heart.

Internal exam is where they stick fingers up and them push down on the outside to find the top of the uterus. They can get a general sense of the uterus size that way.
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ill admit I'm super freaked out by labor. I guess only having 13 months out from my last labor has left it's mark Not really, her labor was not too bad. But gosh it hurts. I am seriously, seriously considering going the epidural route this time around. My husband would be forever grateful (he hates labor, with good reason!). My last was kinda scary cause it was an abruption that was actually missed for 10 days (I know the day I abrupted, thankfully, it was a minor tear). So there was lots of blood loss and chaos as I was on my way to the OR for an emergency section when I started pushing. But, I know that even an epi would not have done anything for that labor (aside from maybe them deciding on the section sooner, since I did not have an epi placed, they were kinda trying to wait for anesthesia to be available). But I just don't want to do it again. Lol. Just let the baby come out painlessly and quickly.

I kinda think this baby might be a girl too. And I don't want to think that. I prefer to be neutral. I know it doesn't mean much, since I was dead wrong last time. And the time before (Haha). But it's hard to not lean one way or the other. I just prefer to not have a hunch. I think it kinda makes my girl desire a little stronger too. Which is weird. I don't mind either way, but thinking its a girl seems like setting myself up for disappointment (although I don't think I will be).
    A: "Owner" of the following brood:
    -Our biggest surprise dude (L: 2009)
    -Our rainbow little man (K: 2011)
    -Our sway and pray little diva (J: 2013)
    -Our lucky charm guy (S: 2015)
    We may be done, we may come back for one more sway. Time will tell. At the moment, we are very content with our family!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm a bit panicked for labor this time too. DD was an emergency c-section last August and this one is planned to be a VBAC. All my labors have been pretty uncomplicated until DD. She flipped breech when I was 8 cm and then my water broke before they could determine what position she was in and if I could deliver, try a version, or need a section. She came out feet first, got stuck, kinked the cord, and the placenta abrupted (a big risk with my clotting disorder). Since I have preterm labor I usually get blown off by the L&D staff when I go in and none have heard of my disorder. I'm worried about uterine rupture even though I know chances are less than 1%. A friend of mine had a uterine rupture without having had a prior c-section or uterine surgery. On top of that, I've been dreaming I give birth on Halloween, which would put me just under 34 weeks, which means another NICU baby.
    DH (43), DW (40)

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    rosie, hope your pink eye clears up soon. i hear it's pretty contagious too right? eesh. no fun.

odd, i had those same fears on and off before i found out the gender and prepped myself as much as i could for another boy. i think that helped me a bit before finding out. i hope you can keep your mind off til you find out! are you finding out soon?

lala, whenever i think about labor, i start getting the sweats... i did both, epidural with my first (and it was just a horrible experience)...and natural with my 2nd. i still kind of remember the pain (there's nothing like it huh?!!!) and i hope i can be strong/brave enough to give it another go with natural.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    oncue and odd, i have kind of the opposite taste in my mouth. all sour every time after i eat, yuck. with my boys, i had a metallic taste but with this baby, sour and hoping for it go away...soon!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Belledandy do u know what u are having this time? With both my DDs I had a terrible sour taste in my mouth in the first trimester. I cld hardly eat, drink as it made the taste worse & always made my throat irritated that I wanted to vomit! Yes the bitter taste is awful and lingers, and I did have a metallic taste at around 6-7weeks but that has gone away, thankfully!
    DD 2011
    DD 2012
    2014 TTC
    DS due 2015

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    oncue, i'm having a girl this time around (according to Verifi blood test)! oooh, maybe you ARE carrying a boy!!!

looking back now..i can see the differences in this pregnancy vs with my boys and this taste is one of them in addition to the acne this time.
    Last edited by belledandy; July 16th, 2014 at 02:15 AM.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations! That's wonderful! I had a panorama blood test (apparently I'll be an old-age mama when I deliver at 35 haha!) so I will find out at the end of next week I think. It's so crazy to think a blood sample can give that much information.
    Yeah I have noticed some differences, not major, but a few that my head is trying to convince me are a 'sign' haha. I think otherwise I am just accepting that this is another girl so that I am prepared for anything.
    DD 2011
    DD 2012
    2014 TTC
    DS due 2015

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks oncue! Me here, also "advanced maternal age" mama. I'll be a few months shy of 39 before she's born. I was ecstatic when the nurse told me the news over the phone. Still, I have moments of doubt, thinking "what if" I'm in the 1% error group? I guess I won't truly relax and make a baby announcement until after her 20 week scan.

I hope you get to hear healthy 'boy' for your result! It's going to be an anxious waiting game.

Page 111 of 161 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121 ... LastLast