Page 151 of 161 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 1608
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry I'm not active.
    I feel bad. I hope its over soon. I'm so damn tired. I sleep a lot. DH is very sweet. Helps a lot. Cooks takes care of the kids.
    I don't have a pressent nausea feeling but its always slightly there.
    I started cleaning the kitchen last week and after Five stops bc. of gagging I gave up. Smells make me gag but sometimes just seeing like breakfast cereal make me gag.
    I hope I feel better soon. I feel depressed the last few days.
    Mom to

THX Atomic and gender dreaming forum/members. For your knowledge and support to make our dream come true and family complete!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sweetdream, I was feeling pretty down when I was at my sickest. Now I feel like the ms is easing up (although more like it comes and goes less frequently). But I am still exhausted. I am really hoping for some more energy soon! I am tired of being tired. Fx for you that you feel better soon.
    2009 2011 2014 It's a !!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey ladies. It's gotten more quiet around here. Just wanted to update everyone. I had my D&C last Wednesday and it went pretty well they found all timorous tissue and no baby at all which is what we were expecting. Yesterday I started bleeding really heavy and ended up in the hospital. ..turns out more tissue passed...Tons of it. I am feeling much better now and hoping it doesn't happen again. Starting in a week or so I have to go in and get my blood checked and will do that frequently to make sure the tissue isn't growing back. After all this mess I'm scared to ever get pregnant again. I'm sure they will tell me to wait at least 6 months so we shall see how I feel then. Emotionally I'm starting to feel better...it's been a long couple of weeks though. Hope everyone else is doing well!
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can you guys start a new thread please?? 150 pages!!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh Rosie I'm glad you're doing/feeling better. I hope you do try again. This happening is so rare!
    praying and swaying

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the update Rosie! I'm so glad to hear that you're feeling better emotionally- what a crazy ride you have been on!
    Mama to one 6 yr old and one 20 month old

Expecting a

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Rosie, so happy to hear you are doing a little better. I have been thinking of you, it is so sad you had to go through this. I hope your body recovers well and that you wont need any more treatment!
    Gorgeous 4 6 and unfortunately in jan 2014. Swayed pink but got a lovely little in jan 2015. Now expecting an OOOPS! baby, according to Panorama test a

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So glad to hear you feeling better Rosie I have been thinking of you xx
    Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Rosie, so glad to hear you're doing a little better. I'm sure it has been quick an emotional time for you. Thank you for the update and I hope there's no more bleeding and that everything goes as it should for you.

As for me, I'm cross posting this little rant from another board, so sorry if any of your ladies see it twice, but I guess I'm just craving a little compassion and understanding :-)

The past few days have been horrid for me. Sunday, I came down with a mild fever. I thought it was mild at least, until I googled it and it says that your should go to the ER for a fever over 100.4 when pregnant as an elevated temp over that for a period of time can cause miscarriage or increased risk for birth defects such as cleft palate, heart defects, and neural tube defects, such as spina bifida. Great. I called the OB after hours line and she said to treat with Tylenol every 6 hours to keep it down, but that if I couldn't to go into the ER. Ugh... Tylenol seemed to do absolutely nothing for me. At about midnight, my fever hit 101.7, the chills started, and I felt like I had been hit by a bus. I got in a luke warm tub to try and get it lower. I sat there for almost 3 hours as it slowly lowered. I was pretty much freaking out because it wasn't lowering very quickly, yet DH didn't seem worried at all and was more perturbed that I had woken him and asked him to run a bath for me. Nice, right? Then when I mentioned to him while I was sitting in the tub that we might need to go into the ER and that we'd have to call and wake up his parents to get one of them to come over here so we didn't have to wake up our daughter, he said that I should just go by myself. Seriously? Here I was pregnant, shaking with chills from this fever, feeling like absolute garbage, scared we were killing or harming our child, and yet he would rather me drive myself to the damn hospital in the middle of the night rather than wake up his parents, who I know would have come over in an instant! I love my hubby of course, and for the past day while I was sick, he had done everything I asked of him, from making me soup, to taking care of Lyra, to running me the bath, but he's not very compassionate and never once sat down on the bed with me and gave me a hug or comforted me. He's very squeamish and hates germs, so he pretty much just stays away when I'm sick. I found that all I wanted was my mother, lol. Anyway, after almost 3 hours in the tub, my fever finally broke. I ended up dry heaving a ton on the way back to bed, putting me in tears, but after that I was finally able to sleep a few hours, but very restlessly and then went into my regular doctor first thing in the morning. They of course couldn't really pinpoint what it was, but put me on amoxicillin just in case. So far, the fever has not come back and after an entire day in bed yesterday, today, I am finally back to feeling more decently like myself. I have of course checked for the baby's heartbeat frequently since then and have been somewhat reassured that I've been able to find it, although that doesn't mean that it didn't cause some sort of defect, which is so incredibly scary to me. But of course, there's nothing I can do about it now. I just hope that those 2 or 3 hours with the elevated temp didn't do any permanent damage! At the time though, I just didn't know that driving and waiting in the hospital waiting room for almost as long was a better route than the cool bath, and I'm crossing my fingers we made the right decision. Oh, and although the OB nurse said not to use ibprofin, my regular doctor said that you can in the first and second trimester if the tylenol doesn't work to lower a fever. Luckily the fever did not come back so I didn't have to go that route, but still, it was interesting to hear. I just get so frustrated sometimes with night nurses. We took our daughter the ER one night on a night nurse's recommendation because we couldn't get her fever down with alternating advil and tylenol, and all the hospital did was give them both to her at the same time, which did the trick. Of course we ended up paying over $1200 for those bills, when I could have done the exact same thing myself for her at home! I just wish they would tell you that stuff rather than making you go through the ordeal of the ER and all those damn bills! Of course, at the same time, when a nurse tells you to go to the ER, generally speaking, you listen. And my OB nurse pretty much didn't give me any other things to try other than going to the ER if Tylenol every 6 hours didn't do the trick. Really? She didn't even mention the bath, but my mom did when I called her. And the fact that advil could be used if needed would have been nice to know too. I just kept thinking, what is the hospital going to be able to do that I can't? They might put cool compresses on me, but a cool bath at home is essentially the same. They might give me advil in a worst case scenario, but I had that at home as well. Ugh, sorry for the rant, but it just frustrate me that they are so quick to shuffle people off to the ER. The ER is scary and expensive, not to mention full of germs and disease! Oh well, it is what it is now. I do think we made the right choice in that I don't think they could have lowered it any faster than I had, given that I would have had to drive there, wait around to get checked in, etc. From experience, I know it's not as quick as you might think :-( Again, sorry for my rant!! I guess I'm just looking for some compassion and sympathy since I don't get any from DH :-( Thanks for listening ladies!
    DD Lyra Lucile born 5/25/2011

Hoping for a BFP on 6/22/2014!

Confirmed BOY!! Thank you Atomic and GD.com!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hugs, Crazycat! I'm sorry. I have found with my dh, who is an amazing man, kind of needs to be told directly what I want when pregnant because I think he really thinks everything is good when it's not. I have been very sick this time and have had really bad restless leg syndrome/ pained joints and it has really had me over whelmed and when I told dh he's just like "sorry babe"! I think sitting him down and telling him how overwhelming it is to carry this burden alone will help him.
    praying and swaying

Page 151 of 161 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153 ... LastLast