Page 159 of 161 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161 LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 1608
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How amazing Yamaha! 2 brothers so close in age is amazing! My youngest 2 are amazing together! Congrats! Something to look forward too.
    Mom to

THX Atomic and gender dreaming forum/members. For your knowledge and support to make our dream come true and family complete!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Huge congrats Yahmama That's fantastic news!!!! You must be over the moon!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ds1 (7)
    ds2 (4)
    ds3 (27months)

Due Jan 2015 It's a GIRL!!!!!!!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm loving all the gender announcements. Congrats to Abifasc, daisymoo, Yahmama and crazycat! I totally respect the ladies who can stay team green, but I never could. I'm a planner and I need time to think about my new baby and how they'll be dressed and named

Speaking of names, anyone still in the name debate? DH told me he liked the name Elia (from our favorite, Game of Thrones,) and I KIND of like it, but want to hold out for something I like better. I'm also afraid of her getting the nickname Ella which I HATE (no offense to anyone who loves that name, I know it's popular right now.) I have to admit, the Ramona Quimby series stuck with me, and she had a toy named Ella Funt (obviously a stuffed elephant,) so I've kind of subconsciously equated that name with obesity.
    My Gender Dream came true, my family is complete!

2007 2011 2014

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yay yahmama! Congrats! He's a cutie x
    DD 2011
    DD 2012
    2014 TTC
    DS due 2015

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats Yamaha!

Lilith, we are just getting started on the names! Although we had talked a bit about them before, I wasn't really wanting to pick a name and get too attached until after the first tri, so now that we're past that point and are fairly confident it's a boy, I'm getting down to business!

It's funny thought because when we picked out daughter's name, we picked it mostly just because we liked it, but then after researching it found that it also had an awesome meaning. It comes from the word Lire, which is a musical instrument similar to a guitar, and my hubby is a guitar player, so we were pretty stoked :-) Plus it's a constellation, which is pretty sweet. So for a boy, I thought it would be cool if we stuck with the musical theme, but am having a hard time finding boy names that are musical but not cliche and too "out there". I like Coda, also because it's musical and part of a ballet, which I grew up dancing, but hubby doesn't like the a on the end, as he says it's too feminine. His two favs are still the family name Tetlow and the name we got from Oncue, I believe, Declan :-) The only issue I might have with Declan is that I really don't want a rhyming name, and although it doesn't exactly, it's close - Declan Johnson. We shall see. I also found the name Dylan last night and sort of like that one, but haven't brought it up to hubby yet. It's not super uncommon, but not super common either and it means Man from the Sea, which hubby is a big fishing guy too and we love the water, so I thought that could be sweet too. We shall see. I'm honestly still just getting started, lol.

Anyone else on the fence about names and need some opinions?
    DD Lyra Lucile born 5/25/2011

Hoping for a BFP on 6/22/2014!

Confirmed BOY!! Thank you Atomic and GD.com!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll give the name respond on the other thread.
    Mom to

THX Atomic and gender dreaming forum/members. For your knowledge and support to make our dream come true and family complete!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey ladies. One of the girls from the March/April due date forum created a FB group that's secret so no one can see anything you post or even that you're in it (except those who are also in it of course), if any of you ladies want to join. She has it as Feb-April due dates right now, but I'm sure no one would mind January due dates as well :-) Here's the ink if any of you want to request to join: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1521790811388053/
    DD Lyra Lucile born 5/25/2011

Hoping for a BFP on 6/22/2014!

Confirmed BOY!! Thank you Atomic and GD.com!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had my 17 weeks ultrasound today. It confirmed "boy". I'm super happy. Thanks Atomic and Ladies for all your helps.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yippee babyb5 super news xxx
    Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats babyb5!!! How wonderful! Xx
    DD 2011