Page 53 of 161 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I wish this thread was more active too. I'm sorry for all your losses everyone. I'm 6w2d and feeling ok. Haven't been to the doctor yet but I'm very anxious to go.
    praying and swaying

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have my appointment set for July 8th for paperwork and such and then the 15th is my first doctor visit..well midwife actually. We had moved this last year and I'm going to a new clinic...I hope I like it there.
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Rosie I'm sure everything will be 100% this time around As you said you feel more pregnant this time. Try and relax and hopefully you'll start to enjoy your pregnancy soon
    My ultrasound is 10th July Can't wait just to see if all is ok and to see if it's just one!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ds1 (7)
    ds2 (4)
    ds3 (27months)

Due Jan 2015 It's a GIRL!!!!!!!!!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have been a bit awol so busy we're selling our house and trying to find a new one but can't find one we like! That and my accident I've not been around. Sorry if I've missed things I've not read through yet.

I have my 12 week scan in the morning!! Excited as it'll be public news after that which is hood as I am expanding! X
    born 2012

Swayed but got my beautiful 2015

Looking into going HT

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm still anxious about the pregnancy. I'm not far enough along to feel movements yet and I've had 7 miscarriages due to a blood clotting disorder. Hopefully I'll feel better after my appointment on Friday.
    DH (43), DW (40)

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies, same here.. Just bought a house last week but it's not closing til mid August and in my 10th week, still feeling kind of queasy with little energy and sleepiness throughout the day. I took a Verifi test yesterday, so results should be ready next week. Feeling nervous and anxious!

Rosie, hope all is well and you can relax more as time goes by. Hope your new clinic and doctor/midwife is good! Makes all the difference during those 9 months.

Dreamingofwin, good luck on that house search. We finally found a house after a year and half of actively searching. So glad no more open houses to attend.

Bunnygirl, hope your appointment goes well this Friday. Is it your first ultrasound for this pregnancy?

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats to all the new bfps so exciting to see! I haven't been around as much as I'd like to. this pregnancy has been a difficult one so far. I had really bad morning sickness the first 13 weeks and still feel weird after eating. Then I've also been dealing with high blood pressure that has put me in the hospital once already. We are still trying to find the cause of it. I'm also having awful migraines with the high blood pressure. And now just found out I have a low laying placenta but hopefully that will resolve itself soon as I'm only 15.5 weeks. I'm going to try to be more active in this group now as I have really been wanting to but just felt like all I had was complaints but I realize I'm not complaining just discussing lol.
    04-08-2010 10-24-2011 due 12/07/2014 (my birthday!) with my beautiful my prayers have been answered!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree, it's too quiet here!

I think it's been hard to be vocal because I've been deliriously happy with my healthy girl, and the rash of miscarriages has been both sad and sobering. I almost feel like posting happily on here is rubbing it in for the ladies who just had losses, and I'd never want to make them feel worse than they already do. I also kind of feel like shouting out how happy I am about all this is tempting fate a bit (silly, I know!) I'm 14 1/2 weeks now, so I'm over the hump where most miscarriages occur, and my ultrasounds have looked great, but still, things happen!

I'm reluctant to post a bump pic because I seriously just look fat. I'm carrying her super low, and it's not the cute "out in front bump" I had with my boys. It's just a general thickening of my waist that is desperately unattractive. It probably doesn't help that I had another 10 lbs to lose before my BFP.

I'm excited to hear the blood test gender results rolling in, and the nub guessing in our group has been fun too.

Welcome to all the newbies! May we all get our DG!
    My Gender Dream came true, my family is complete!

2007 2011 2014

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Awww....Lilith, it's so nice of you to worry about us all but feel free to shout out!! Although I'm insanely jealous, I'm also super happy for all the BFPs and pink news!! 😊

It's like keeping my dream alive through you all. 😉

Hopefully we will all be able to shout out our own successful pink news too soon! 👍💜
    Mum of 9 boys & my stillborn angel daughter, Shaylah Anne 20/02/2015

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by belledandy View Post
    Hi ladies, same here.. Just bought a house last week but it's not closing til mid August and in my 10th week, still feeling kind of queasy with little energy and sleepiness throughout the day. I took a Verifi test yesterday, so results should be ready next week. Feeling nervous and anxious!

Rosie, hope all is well and you can relax more as time goes by. Hope your new clinic and doctor/midwife is good! Makes all the difference during those 9 months.

Dreamingofwin, good luck on that house search. We finally found a house after a year and half of actively searching. So glad no more open houses to attend.

Bunnygirl, hope your appointment goes well this Friday. Is it your first ultrasound for this pregnancy?
    I've had two scans already this pregnancy as I'm due 12/13/14. So far things have looked good, but that's no guarantee of anything for me. I'm not sure if I'll have another scan this appointment or not. I get them almost every appointment though. I'm also trying to decide if I want to start progesterone shots to try to prevent preterm labor as 2/3 of my kids were 35 weekers. I just don't want to pay $50-ish a week for something that will be of little benefit, but then I have the what-ifs like I might go much earlier this time. Just a lot of stuff I'm probably unnecessarily worrying about.
    DH (43), DW (40)

Page 53 of 161 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast