Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone getting different symptoms?

With every pregnancy before this one, my body hair all but stopped growing. This time around, I'm shaving more often. I think that's weird, because the OWT is that being pregnant with boys makes your hair grow, and its been 100% the opposite for me. Also, my nails are GORGEOUS, longer and stronger than they have ever been in my life.

The morning sickness has been milder this time for me, which is also strange since girls are supposed to make you sicker. I'm eating more, so gaining more, but I haven't needed to change to maternity pants or even a larger size yet, which is also not normal for me.

Exhaustion is (unfortunately!) the same as with DS1. Anyone else having symptoms that are super different from previous pregnancies? Or with other genders?
    My Gender Dream came true, my family is complete!

2007 2011 2014

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So far its very much the same for me. No sickness and needing to eat every few hours. Biggest symptom is fatigue.

There is no link to different symptoms v gender imp, I have seen soooooo many people with different pregnancies get the same gender and people with exactly the same pregnancies get different x
    born 2012

Swayed but got my beautiful 2015

Looking into going HT

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know, it's just a bit strange! I stopped believing that "more sickness = girl" after DS2 had me puking until 20 weeks! I actually thought that one had some scientific base since it made logical sense that more estrogen from a girl might make you sicker. But no.

This thread is just for fun!
    My Gender Dream came true, my family is complete!

2007 2011 2014

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This PG has been different than my boys in a few ways...

1. From conception to about 7 weeks I had lots of night sweats and was burning hot
    2. I have extremely exhausted 24/7, never happened with my boys... I mean I feel like I could pass out all day long, like I took a sleeping pill or something
    3. With my boys I had a little m/s around like 6 weeks that lasted a week or so, this time I feel yucky all the time, even now at almost 11 weeks.

All of this said, I know it doesn't mean it's the opposite gender. Been on these boards long enough to know that lol. But it is weird. Will be interesting to see what the gender of this bub is! Everything else has been pretty much the same tho.
    Mommy to

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've had 5 pregnancies (well actually 6 but one ended very early) and I've had similarities and differences between all of them. The only thing that really seemed different about my DD was that my morning sickness was a little different pattern - normally eating relieves morning sickness, but with her, eating made me feel worse and as a result I didn't gain much weight in the first tri and didn't show as early. Now, I hve no way to know that had anything to do with gender and I actually had very little sickness with her compared to a couple of my boys. But I did notice that in retrospect.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Only at 7 weeks here and my symptoms have been mild compared to both my boys with whom I had horrible morning sickness and did not want to eat much until the 2nd trimester. I do get hungry but feel yucky afterwards and don't really "enjoy" eating like I usually do but I also don't hate it either. I'm also taking extra B6 though, which could be helping with MS, who knows. Still, fx fingers that this is my pink bean!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    With this pregnancy (confirmed girl) I have not needed to shave my legs so often, however my hairdresser has commented on all the extra hair growth she has to deal with on my head! Morning sickness was awful this time around, and didn't have it with DS1 or DS2

2014 (at age 43, so don't give up hope you older moms!)