Page 12 of 112 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Abifasc View Post
    Yes, I'm doing really good. I'm very excited about Micah and thankfully do not feel any gender disappointment. I'd love to have a daughter someday but I feel lucky to have three healthy boys.

Am I the only one who did not get their dream GD so far?
    Abi, I did not. I am also having boy#3 :-) It hit me pretty hard when I found out but now (at almost 25 weeks) I am very excited and pray for the baby to be healthy, it is all I want. I can't say that I have gender disappointment but still hurts a little when I see both gender families... On the other hand, I am so thankful for my boys and keep reminding myself that there are so many women who would give up anything to have what I have.
    DS1 - April 2010
    DS2 - March 2013
    Hoped for a but blessed with another
    EDD 12 December 2014!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveMyKids View Post
    Abi, I did not. I am also having boy#3 :-) It hit me pretty hard when I found out but now (at almost 25 weeks) I am very excited and pray for the baby to be healthy, it is all I want. I can't say that I have gender disappointment but still hurts a little when I see both gender families... On the other hand, I am so thankful for my boys and keep reminding myself that there are so many women who would give up anything to have what I have.
    That last point encourages me too. Of course I want a girl but I'm not really sad about having a boy...I just hope I don't have to wait until daughters in law to have that mother/daughter bond.
    praying and swaying

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just love everyone's positivity on this thread. It's so great!

Thanks for starting the list sweetdream! I'll add myself to it

December

Januari
    - Oncue due Jan 23rd swayed blue and confirmed boy 💙

Februari

-16th sweetdream 4th bubba team green
    DD 2011
    DD 2012
    2014 TTC
    DS due 2015

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We need a list we can save somewhere! PS- curious how everyone bookmarks this thread?? I can't seem to find an efficient way to do it.
    Mama to one 6 yr old and one 20 month old

Expecting a

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey Lala I use tapatalk on my phone and there's a tab called 'subscribed' it's all the threads u write on or subscribe to. I usually just look up my subscribed list to see if there's anything new xo
    DD 2011
    DD 2012
    2014 TTC
    DS due 2015

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i'll be short we go out today.

Abi I always wanted 3 children. But when I was pg with ds3 my DH opend the door for a 4th if it was a boy. And it was. And Actualy my Fam is amazing the boys are special. It took us 3 yrs to TTC again because we got doubts. Its not always easy. But I wouldn't want it any other way.
    I hope for that girl this time around too. But it scares me at the same time.
    I'm really looking forward to this baby!
    All the boys would be in school this time. It really feels like a pressent. One last baby. Boy or girl. It doesn't matter.
    Mom to

THX Atomic and gender dreaming forum/members. For your knowledge and support to make our dream come true and family complete!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Huge congrats crazycatcouple! What great news to have it confirmed! And Sunflower what a sweet little baby Congrats!
    And well done to all the ladies who did the ice bucket challenge Big well done!
    Blueeyedguys you are so not too old to sway A lot of women are having babies in their forties nowadays I'm 39 and my doc said I'm still young having my fourth (thanks doc!) and my friend is expecting her second kid and she is 43 I think once you are healthy that is the main thing Best of luck to you x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ds1 (7)
    ds2 (4)
    ds3 (27months)

Due Jan 2015 It's a GIRL!!!!!!!!!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lovemykids, you asked me if I swayed...

Yes, but not very consequent. I tried to do the LE diet but could only reduced meat and some healthy stuff I normally was eating. Then I took some supplements and drank a lot of pepermint tea. I tried once the vinegar douche and twice replesh but timing was too close but I was afraid of not getting pregnant at all. I hoped that DH being now much older has now anyway less sperms ;-)...

Generally it would be interesting to know if the one who got their dream gender really are convinced that their sway worked, how consequent they were or if there is still a big part of luck and destiny? We all spent probably a lot of time on this forum and for those who maybe want to sway again it would be really interesting...
    2007, 2010, swayed and 99% having Jan 16th 2015

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My opinion on the swaying is from my Christian worldview. I believe everything God does can be explained scientifically (and science proves God's existence) and that includes gender. It makes sense to me that environment and diet, etc. would all play a part in that. Of course, God has the final say, which explains (to me) unexplained infertility or other issues doctors don't have an answer for. I also believe God puts children in families for a specific reason, through whatever means necessary including biologically, adoptive, foster, etc. the Bible says He knows the desires of our hearts and for all of us that includes mothering a child of a certain gender, but I have to trust Him with my family dynamic and the children He entrusts to me.

I know my view is not shared by everyone, but I wanted to give it anyways.
    praying and swaying

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    well put, Abi!
    18132: @ 8wks

Page 12 of 112 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast