Page 4 of 112 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Finally got caught up on the new thread :-) Lots of fun names convos!! Lilith, I love all your GoT names!

I am in awe of you ladies that can stay team green, but Angie, we will welcome you over to the dark side happily, lol :-) I too am impatient and found a place that says they can do gender scans at 14 weeks! With our daughter, we did an early sneak peak at 16 weeks on the dot, and she was measuring right on. We felt pretty confident in it though because she was spread eagle with her but up in the air, so we got a very easy potty shot, lol, and it was quite obvious at that time. For this baby, we have our scan scheduled with a private place for Thursday. We'll only be 14w1d, and that's actually stretching it because the doc let us move the due date based on the scan since our daughter came naturally so early. I'm a little nervous it's going to be too early, so I likely won't breath too easily until we have our anatomy scan at 20 weeks and confirm, but at least with trying for a boy, I'm hoping there will be something to see! This woman who does the scans seems to have lots of experience and said 14w1d was perfect! I just hope she's right!!
    DD Lyra Lucile born 5/25/2011

Hoping for a BFP on 6/22/2014!

Confirmed BOY!! Thank you Atomic and GD.com!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey Angie I also found out at 15 weeks, it was pretty clear bub was a boy. I never found out for my DDs so I don't know how early u can tell. I would say if ur going to do it at 15 weeks do it according to gestational dates rather than what baby is measuring as u will hopefully get a more accurate picture.
    how exciting! Xo
    DD 2011
    DD 2012
    2014 TTC
    DS due 2015

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Due dec'14-jan/feb'15 part 2

Lilith I read that Khaleesi (for girls) and Tyrion (for boys) are the most popular names from GoT this year, and I think Arya wasn't far behind.
    Crazycat I was thinking about interesting names that had a musical theme and thought about Zephyr. It means a light breeze, but ofcourse it's from the chilli peppers song which I thought was cool. It's an interesting boys name and I think very different too 😊
    Last edited by oncue; August 24th, 2014 at 10:10 AM.
    DD 2011
    DD 2012
    2014 TTC
    DS due 2015

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So this is where you are all hiding out! I knew the other thread was a bit quiet! I love your name choices girls Great names so far I love playing around with names This time around I'm thinking of Ellie, Beth, Mia, Charlotte or Isabel but will no doubt change my mind a hundred times over!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ds1 (7)
    ds2 (4)
    ds3 (27months)

Due Jan 2015 It's a GIRL!!!!!!!!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Gorgeous names daisymoo!! Have you shopped up a storm? Xx
    Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    P.s all ladies who want too we have a secret Facebook group! Come and join us.... Details over at due april/may thread x
    Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Kitkat Would you believe I have only bought two dresses and one cardigan! Think I'm still in disbelief! Hope to do lots of shopping soon! How are you feeling? Do you have morning sickness?
    Can't join ye on Facebook as I'm not on Facebook so think I'll hang out here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ds1 (7)
    ds2 (4)
    ds3 (27months)

Due Jan 2015 It's a GIRL!!!!!!!!!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oncue, that is cute :-) I've added it to my list! Thanks!!

Daisymoo, those are adorable names - all very sweet for a little girl :-)

How's everyone feeling these days? I know I'm one of the latest due dates, so hopefully pretty much everyone here is in the "good" part of the 2nd tri. I feel like I'm almost there, but since I'm still taking these pills, the tiredness just won't let up! I feel like if I don't get a nap every day, I am just dragging by 5pm. Most days, I can sneak one in, but sometimes I can't, and the evenings are just so rough then. With my daughter, the MS stopped about 15 weeks, so I might try and ween off the pills around then and see how I do. I'd much rather be tired than nauseous though!
    DD Lyra Lucile born 5/25/2011

Hoping for a BFP on 6/22/2014!

Confirmed BOY!! Thank you Atomic and GD.com!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I love reading about names! I guess I'm a little more traditional when it comes to name than some. My boys are Alexander and Thomas. And I'm leaning towards Charlie (Charles or Charlotte, though I'm not a huge fan of Charles)....I just really like Charlie. We haven't discussed names AT ALL. DH does not want to discuss boy names (because we're "thinking positive", lol and I can't bring myself to discuss girl names. We tossed a few around before becoming preggo, but nothing since. Every once in awhile I'll throw a name out that I like, but it's almost always a boy name.

Had another it's a boy dream last night. It was bizarre. I think it's because I was talking to a friend about finding out vs waiting and she was like, but you really wanted to wait, it's your last chance, if that's what you really want, you should do it...which threw me back into my internal struggle/debate. So hard to decide!!!

As for symptomes -- I think we're all finally hitting the second trimester. I do not feel pregnant at all. Not one iota. I have to tell you, it's alittle unnerving. I had so few symptoms with my boys, but this is so extreme!!! Even the tiredness and flatulance has subsided. No movement yet so I lug out the doppler every once in awhile for some reassurance. I wish I could own an ultrasound machine!!!!

I still feel detached in an odd way with this pregnancy. Yes, I do know it's happening, I do read everyday about what is happening, but it STILL does not feel real to me in the slightest. I do not talk about it lots -- I don't know what is going on here. I really wanted to enjoy my last pregnancy and it feels like it's not really happening. So bizarre. I cannot wait till baby's wriggling around and I can feel him/her to remind me of the miracle that's growing inside me.

Enough rambling from me :P
    Angie
    (Dec 2006) (May 2007) (April 2008) (June 2009) (Oct 2010)
    Praying for a little to complete our family.
    Utrasound at 18w5d says we are expecting our first daughter!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I might have shared my names before, but my boys are Adrian Samuel and Owen Judah. I like names that are uncommon but not weird or difficult to spell or pronounce. Dh likes very traditional, classic names. This baby is Micah roman, as you all know and the name I've loved the longest. My youngest brother is named Micah and I've loved it since he was born and asked my mom if I could use it for a future son. Roman is the name of a Christian fiction hero in a book series I loved as a teenager. My dh is half Italian so I've tried to find names that pay homage to hat, and each boy has a biblical name too. Our girl name was/is AnaSofia and we'll use that if God blesses us with a daughter someday.

I'm feeling better. Still getting sick about twice a week. Still having aversions to meat but I can eat chicken if it's fried- although it still makes me sick. Someone blessed us with a ton of really nice baby boy clothes and gear so I'm definitely feeling much more excited a bout boy #3!
    praying and swaying

Page 4 of 112 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast