Page 5 of 112 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Abi my DH loves the name Owen (he loves the Wilson brothers! Haha)
    I think we will def go a traditional name, esp as it's a boy, I think as they grow up it's easier to have something more traditional and strong.
    I'm also feeling tired a lot! I don't have any nausea anymore except if I smell certain things (like burritos eew!) but otherwise it's better than it was. I definitely feel fatter though. Not in my belly as much as everywhere else 😔 it's a bit depressing as the last 2 pregnancies I only really plumped up everywhere in the middle of third trimester. My new Obstetrician weighs me at every appointment too which is doubly depressing hahaha!
    I'm with you Angie, in that sometimes I just can't get excited or even forget I'm pg, as there's so much going on around me and I'm just tired. Bub is moving more now so maybe a few more kicks in the guts from this LO will get me more excited!
    DD 2011
    DD 2012
    2014 TTC
    DS due 2015

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by daisymoo View Post
    Thanks Kitkat Would you believe I have only bought two dresses and one cardigan! Think I'm still in disbelief! Hope to do lots of shopping soon! How are you feeling? Do you have morning sickness?
    Can't join ye on Facebook as I'm not on Facebook so think I'll hang out here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

!! You are in disbelief!! Please shop for me and post pictures.....
    Actually feeling quite okay just nauseous if I don't eat, does that mean my third boy on board?
    I'm still hanging here too as its nice to be supportive of all the newbies ttcers, gender dreams and disappointment etc xxxx

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Love Owen oncue!! Love the Wilson brothers like your DH x
    Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had my check up today and they made a extra scan! OMG what a beautiful bubba I have here! it's soooo gorgeous already.
    I don't really believe in skull theory but this baby has the roundest skull I've ever seen!
    my boys have pretty rounded skull either especially with this term but it was diff from this one. Were I was convinced this baby is a boy I'm starting to have faith it might be a little girl. we didn't look between the legs (team green) but there were lots of stripes going on there but bubba was holding hands and cord in that area too.

everything was well so I'm a happy mom at this point with still faith! and hope!
    Mom to

THX Atomic and gender dreaming forum/members. For your knowledge and support to make our dream come true and family complete!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by angielorna View Post
    I love reading about names! I guess I'm a little more traditional when it comes to name than some. My boys are Alexander and Thomas. And I'm leaning towards Charlie (Charles or Charlotte, though I'm not a huge fan of Charles)....I just really like Charlie. We haven't discussed names AT ALL. DH does not want to discuss boy names (because we're "thinking positive", lol and I can't bring myself to discuss girl names. We tossed a few around before becoming preggo, but nothing since. Every once in awhile I'll throw a name out that I like, but it's almost always a boy name.

Had another it's a boy dream last night. It was bizarre. I think it's because I was talking to a friend about finding out vs waiting and she was like, but you really wanted to wait, it's your last chance, if that's what you really want, you should do it...which threw me back into my internal struggle/debate. So hard to decide!!!

As for symptomes -- I think we're all finally hitting the second trimester. I do not feel pregnant at all. Not one iota. I have to tell you, it's alittle unnerving. I had so few symptoms with my boys, but this is so extreme!!! Even the tiredness and flatulance has subsided. No movement yet so I lug out the doppler every once in awhile for some reassurance. I wish I could own an ultrasound machine!!!!

I still feel detached in an odd way with this pregnancy. Yes, I do know it's happening, I do read everyday about what is happening, but it STILL does not feel real to me in the slightest. I do not talk about it lots -- I don't know what is going on here. I really wanted to enjoy my last pregnancy and it feels like it's not really happening. So bizarre. I cannot wait till baby's wriggling around and I can feel him/her to remind me of the miracle that's growing inside me.

Enough rambling from me :P
    Angie
    Hi Angie!

Haven't been on here in a while so just catching up on everything but I wanted to reply as soon as I read this as I feel exactly the same!!! I have been nauseous and even had a few bouts of vomiting but I just don't "feel" pregnant! Even after the scan today and seeing them (yes, twins!) I still don't feel pregnant and it's all really surreal??!!? I wanted to enjoy my last pregnancy too and it's weird but I'm just so detached??!!? I even went into the scan today expecting to be told there was no baby. 😕
    Mum of 9 boys & my stillborn angel daughter, Shaylah Anne 20/02/2015

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Awww...sweetdream! 💜💜

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Kitkat I know symptoms don't point to any gender so you most definitely could be having a little pinkie! I really hope you are! I am craving the same foods this time round as my other pregnancies so it just goes to show that symptoms are genderless!

ds1 (7)
    ds2 (4)
    ds3 (27months)

Due Jan 2015 It's a GIRL!!!!!!!!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Owen is a name we will be using if we have another boy, not sure as a first or second name but it's the only family name we haven't used yet, DHs grandfather was Owen.

Still hoping I don't have to use it though!! 😉

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mumofsix are you having twins??????? How did I miss that!!!
    Sweetdream that's fab news I bet it's a little girl I'll keep everything crossed that it is!!!

ds1 (7)
    ds2 (4)
    ds3 (27months)

Due Jan 2015 It's a GIRL!!!!!!!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mumofsix congrats again on your twins! hope at least one and maybe both are pink!
    Mom to

THX Atomic and gender dreaming forum/members. For your knowledge and support to make our dream come true and family complete!

Page 5 of 112 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast