Page 1 of 112 1231151101 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Due dec'14-jan/feb'15 part 2

We were asked to start a new thread so I took the liberty to do so!
    Mom to

THX Atomic and gender dreaming forum/members. For your knowledge and support to make our dream come true and family complete!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi! Gender ultrasound today!!!! Yay! Hope everyone is feeling ok!
    praying and swaying

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck today!!! How very exciting Fingers eyes and toes crossed you hear you have a healthy pink bean in there!!!!
    Angie
    (Dec 2006) (May 2007) (April 2008) (June 2009) (Oct 2010)
    Praying for a little to complete our family.
    Utrasound at 18w5d says we are expecting our first daughter!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck Abi!

And thanks sweet dream. I didn't want to start one, since I technically dont belong on this thread

Hope everyone is doing well. I am 10 weeks today. 2.5 weeks til my NT scan. I'm getting excited to see baby again. This is my first preg since my first where I have not had a ton of first tri scans (7,8,9,12 weeks with #2, 6,9,10,11 with #3). So I can't wait to see how the munchkin has grown. I hear the HB on Doppler every 4-5 days. I only try then. Babe is located just to my right side, halfway between my belly button and pubic bone. Fairly easy to find. HB is around 150 each time. So I do know things are going smoothly even without scans.
    A: "Owner" of the following brood:
    -Our biggest surprise dude (L: 2009)
    -Our rainbow little man (K: 2011)
    -Our sway and pray little diva (J: 2013)
    -Our lucky charm guy (S: 2015)
    We may be done, we may come back for one more sway. Time will tell. At the moment, we are very content with our family!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thnx sweet dream!
    Good luck Abi, I'll be excitedly waiting for ur update! Fingers crossed xx
    How exciting that ur NT scan is coming up Hotdogz, it must be so good to be able to check on the Doppler too. I wish we had one, but everytime I jump on eBay to have a look I never get around to it, and figure it's getting too late now as I am getting the start of bubs kicking.
    Hope everyone is well xo
    DD 2011
    DD 2012
    2014 TTC
    DS due 2015

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I love my doppler! Baby's heartbeat is right around the 150 mark too. It's a lovely way to end the eve, listening to the heartbeat (not every eve, but I almost exclusively do it in the eve when I do).

Abifasc -- where the heck are you? I came here to stalk for results and.....nada!!!!! Thinking of you.

Angie
    (Dec 2006) (May 2007) (April 2008) (June 2009) (Oct 2010)
    Praying for a little to complete our family.
    Utrasound at 18w5d says we are expecting our first daughter!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm gonna try if we can continue the conversation here LOL.

Abi. I've responded on you other thread. what a beautiful boy you have there. and such a lovely name! I know he will concur your heart.
    I hope you can keep continue being this strong but I know you'll be fine! but if you do crash at some point. I think it's normal. You've gained a amazing son but lost the girl in your heart at this point. (I've been there. and indeed GD with DS3 was less then with DS2. But I don't want to experience it again so we still go for the surprise (I'm convinced it's a boy so..))

crazycat! what a wonderful nub. I hope it's your GD!

Daisymoo Congrats! your NUB was already very promising. I can only imagine how you must feel!

I'm doing ok. the nausea has been in the background for a week now. Got headaches in return. but he... LOL. My belly is growing and I already feel big.. (Sigh... no fun being this heavy)
    I still have the Idea it's another boy. what else could it be.. I've got the feeling it's not for me. but I will love him to pieces.
    A name is only soooo hard... I love English names, but most don't pronounce well in our language.
    We seem to have a girls name at this point. but not a boys name yet.

Can't we make a list? of who is in the Due date group. when they are due. what they are having or if it's team green.
    I feel like the ones who didn't get there dream gender could be more supported that way? So they don't feel left out?
    Mom to

THX Atomic and gender dreaming forum/members. For your knowledge and support to make our dream come true and family complete!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies I lost this thread so I'm sorry I haven't messaged! I'm doing good. I honestly had a hard time Monday night just getting over the shock and loss of the daughter I was so sure I had. I'm not disappointed that it's a boy, just really surprised...I really didn't entertain the fact that it was a boy. The morning sickness and meat aversions had me totally convinced. Now I'm a lot better and really excited now. I love having two boys and three will be great. I still will be active here
    praying and swaying

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh Abi! What a positive attitude you have! I am sure that I will be in the same boat as you when it comes time to find out. I had not had super strong feelings either way, but I was hopeful the baby might be a girl.

I just had my NT scan this week. Similar to Crazycat's experience, I went in asking about nub theory and got a bad reaction. She said that nub theory was ridiculous and that people put so much pressure on them to know way too early and that was not the purpose of this scan. Then my husband chimed in with all he cares about is a healthy baby and I felt really dumb and totally judged by them. It seemed to me that she tried to avoid the whole area on purpose except when she needed to be there and even then, she didn't push too deep to get a good shot (if that even makes sense). I thought I saw a couple of glimpses of a long flat like that looked kinda forked at the end which gave me hope but when my husband shared one of the pictures she gave us, my fiend who also knows about nub theory said it looked boyish to her. I explained the situation to her but it didn't really sway her opinion much but she said her fingers were crossed for us. So now I am disappointed and doubting what I saw when I was there bc I really don't know how good I am at all of this and maybe I just saw what I wanted to see because I want it so badly.

Here is the pic I have of it.

Baby 3.jpg
    2009 2011 2014 It's a !!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can't see a clear nub. So many stripes. Hope its your girl
    Mom to

Page 1 of 112 1231151101 ... LastLast