Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Last one left?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Journey2dFuture View Post
    The ticker means Boy ! Found out at my 20 week scan.. I sure hope someone will turn up and come join me.. Its kinda lonely not having anyone to talk to.. Even just to babble about nonsense.
    Well congratulations! You will love him to pieces!!!
    And he will bond to his mamma!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TT_3814 View Post
    I still think of you ladies often and I'm looking forward to birth stories and names.
    Likewise, think of you often too and hope you are finding strength and support that you need. Wishing you so many wonderful blessings in your future
    Please keep posting. You were totally key with me being OK with this being another boy. If it wasn't for you I would have felt so different so I have you to thank for that.
    2007 2010 2012

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by indigoviolet View Post
    Likewise, think of you often too and hope you are finding strength and support that you need. Wishing you so many wonderful blessings in your future
    Please keep posting. You were totally key with me being OK with this being another boy. If it wasn't for you I would have felt so different so I have you to thank for that.
    I have a lot of support, even support from sources I didn't expect, I couldn't ask for better than that. Thank you very much! I'm glad I was able to do that for you, your new baby boy is very lucky to have you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12