Page 3 of 81 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hi hi - completely forgot about this thread after originally posting

Just feeling sicky mainly in the morning and just so so tired. I have had sick boys the last week so its been a nightmare with me exhausted and them grumpy and not sleeping.

I'm not telling until we've had the 12 week scan. I might even try and hang on til Christmas (I'll be 14.5weeks then)... might not get away with that though. we'll see... I've only told my sister so far and the only reason I told her was because I know she is about to start IVF again and I thought it would be easier to hear now rather that after a failed cycle or something like that...

I've been obsessing over wanting to know what the gender is... but I really don't believe that we've got our lil girl. I'm trying to get myself mentally prepared to find out its another boy.

Anyways - hope nobody is feeling too sick!
    2008 / 2010 / 2012

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good idea Pinga with your sister.

When I first saw the bfp I cried cause I really thought 'OMG, what if Im having another girl?' & then my husband said dont be like that, it doesnt matter what we have and besides what if you have conceived a boy, no point stressing but thats easier said then done.

I hope you get your girl!!
    Dd1 Dd2 & OMG Im

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just got my BFP today! I'm due July 15th but I didn't see any other July ladies so I thought that I'd chime in here. I have to tell *somebody* about this big news but we won't be telling our friends and family until we have to. This was our first cycle TTC since our loss in Sept so I'm feeling very excited and cautious at the same time. I'm hoping this one sticks around! We didn't really sway much. Just a few little things here and there so I'm not too optimistic that there's a girl in there. I'm trying to just be happy to be preggo again and not worry about things I can't control. Easier said than done Congrats to all of the other ladies here with bfps!
    12/2006 2/2009 1/2010 11/2010 9/2011 12/2011

Baby Boy #4! Can't wait to meet our little Pumpkin!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Everyone!

Can I join in? Congrats on all your pregnancies. I'm 6 weeks 6 days. So far no ms, thankfully, but I keep waiting for it to kick in. I think I'm due June 26th. I have an ultrasound on Monday so fingers crossed everything is okay in there.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome, ThreeLittleCritters and Tiny Dancer!
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm 7 weeks tomorrow (Monday) & I've been feeling so sick with this pregnancy. I feel like it's started earlier...with my boys it started @ 8-9 weeks.

I'm trying so hard not to stress about the gender...I'm finding it harder than with #3.

By the way, sorry to be TMI, but what are your guys' cm like around 7 weeks? I've been having slightly yellow, snot like cm. I've had so many kids, I'm starting to forget what happened when!

Due Nov 2015-- Praying for

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also, did any of you guys sway? If so, what'd ya do?

Due Nov 2015-- Praying for

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    3littlecritters - Welcome & congrats, yes its out of our hands now, we are going to have what ever we were suppose to have, but I do hope you get your little girl.

Tinydancer - Welcome & congrats, I to have had no m/s until today, just feeling yuck.

Applesoup - Welcome & congrats, with my girls I was sick from the very beginning, with this one today has been my first day of m/s, but I to am not trying to focus on gender, I just want to enjoy my pregnancy.
    Dd1 Dd2 & OMG Im

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Applesoup yes I did sway, I changed my diet to a more healthy one, made myself more alkaline, had a lunar calendar made up, used preseed, dtd in our study room with computer on for the ions & took some of the recommended supps.

How about yourself?
    Dd1 Dd2 & OMG Im

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by applesoup View Post

By the way, sorry to be TMI, but what are your guys' cm like around 7 weeks? I've been having slightly yellow, snot like cm. I've had so many kids, I'm starting to forget what happened when!
    Mine's like a bright yellow colour cm, I know Ive also forgotten what happens when prego.

I was getting changed yesterday with my daughter in the room & she said 'wow mummy your nipples are getting huge & dark' so as you do, I had a look & yep she's right!! & just to add, gosh they're so sore.
    Dd1 Dd2 & OMG Im

Page 3 of 81 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast