Page 31 of 81 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dannikins View Post
    they say that once the boys grow up, and i gain all these daughter in laws, it will all change.
    and apparently the mother-in-law/daughter-in-law relationship is always a good one when the mother in law never had daughters.
    I love reading this. I am a bit worried that I won´t be closed to my son´s families and daughter in laws, but that´s based on my own relationship with my MIL that is okay but not that great, but DH is one of a pigeon pair.
    Me and DH always get a bit of a feeling that MIL has a preference over her own daughter and those grandchildren (another pigeon pair ofcourse). Not that I´m jealous of the PP, I´m glad we don´t have a PP in the end, the ones I know don´t bond as much as same gender siblings.
    So dannikins what you wrote really gives me hope!
    6 3
    swayed for a

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Indira I just saw your baby and it's so cute and I'm glad all looks normal. I don't know much on the skull theory but comparing it yours doesn't look masculine
    Ds1 03
    Ds2 06
    It's a Girl Born 11th of July 2012
    Thank you God, Gender Dreaming, Atomic Sagebush

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Belle, I hadn´t thought about looking at the skull yet, I will now
    6 3
    swayed for a

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well. Waiting for the banana bread in the oven. Wake kids up. Drive forever to babysitter's house. Drink a ton of liquid. Drive forever back to hospital. Check in, sign tons of paper work, sit nervously. Wait for ultrasound tech who's first question will be, "Do you want to know the gender??" & "How many boys do you have at home?" Lay down. Pray I don't lose it & baby shows itself clearly. Last thing I need is a shy baby!

I'm so nervous, it's starting to affect my GI tract. I can't help but think about the first time I had an ultrasound. I was so excited just to find out who'd be joining our lives & who was inside of me. We asked everyone their guesses on gender. We called everyone immediately after finding out. It was an exciting day. No worries. No dreading. No tears.

the funny thing? I wasn't excited to hear "boy" that time. I was "ok" with boy, but my first thought was, "I'll have a girl next time." I was really shocked that the thought crossed my mind. Now? "next time" has turned into thinking "never." I just need to knock any thought of girl out of my head before this ultrasound. I need to know it's a boy before I walk in there. Then, maybe, I won't cry in the room.

If you pray, please pray I'll have strength. Thankfulness. And immediate love & bonding with my baby.

Praying for pink wouldn't hurt either.

Due Nov 2015-- Praying for

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    crossing everything for you ...
    and im sure you will love your little one to bits and pieces, no matter whats between the legs.
    2003 2006 2008 2009 2010 2012
    Expecting #6 April 2014

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    By the grace of God, it's a GIRL!!!!

SO shocked. SO excited!! I'll post a picture in the ultrasound forum just to make sure you all agree!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    huge congrats,
    see, we all told you, you were worrying for nothing!
    now you can go out and buy all that pink stuff you have been eyeing off...
    2003 2006 2008 2009 2010 2012
    Expecting #6 April 2014

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Applesoup I've posted on the other board but just wanted to congratulate you again I'm so happy for you how is your husband feeling? Have you told the kids and other people sorry I love details take care hon and go shopping xo
    Ds1 03
    Ds2 06
    It's a Girl Born 11th of July 2012
    Thank you God, Gender Dreaming, Atomic Sagebush

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks girls! I'm really hope my pink wears off on you girls too!

DH is in denial...cautious denial. He didn't know what to look for & I had to explain it to him when we got home. I'm not sure I'll believe it either until the baby comes out as a SHE!

We're a little anxious since the ultrasound showed a cord around the neck. I know this happens a lot, I'm just not sure how tight it is...how many times around...and how much jumping around the baby will do. The baby wasn't moving very much in the ultrasound either...it's still a little early...but has me worried. Measured perfectly on schedule. 18 wks 0 days.

Our boys were really excited--especially my oldest. I don't think our gender preference rubbed off...I think he just did the math and decided we needed another girl. (I agree!)

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We'll tell our families this week...probably tomorrow. I need to go buy some PINK shoes & take a picture with the boys' feet.

Page 31 of 81 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast