Page 51 of 81 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    well, managed to DTD, but it didnt do a thing, not even a twinge....looks like im going to be overdue.
    i have my next check up on monday, which is also my due date.
    also a full moon that night so hopefully that will do something....lol

not sure, but think my blood pressure might be playing up a bit.
    its fine when i get up in the morning, but as the day progresses, i get these headaches that just gradually get worse, and i have a migraine by the time i go to bed, happened everyday for the last 3 days.
    also i have started swelling a bit this week, not alot, but i notice it.
    its the first time all pregnancy that i couldnt get my rings off...
    2003 2006 2008 2009 2010 2012
    Expecting #6 April 2014

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dannikins, how'd your appointment go? Are they talking about inducing you?

They always harass me at my 40 week. As a drug-free birther, it's always really hard for me to smile and say "no, really, don't induce me...I love being over due! I feel great!

Due Nov 2015-- Praying for

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    By the way, have any of you guys dropped with any of your #2+ pregnancies? None of my boys (including #1) ever engaged before I went into labor...and, actually, I think they finally engaged as I was pushing.

Over the last day or so, I've felt like the baby is noticeably lower. She doesn't feel up in my ribs like the boys. I don't know if that means she's dropped?

Online they say that only happens right before going into labor with subsequent babies...but, I know it's one of those "who knows" signs. I was just wondering if any of your kiddos dropped--how long it was before you went into labor?

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How are you Dannikins? We're waiting for you.
    I've also dropped really low but I've been like that for the past month. I feel and look like I'm going to give birth any minute. Yes I'll have to get Dh to put some 4d photos on here there unreal.
    Ds1 03
    Ds2 06
    It's a Girl Born 11th of July 2012
    Thank you God, Gender Dreaming, Atomic Sagebush

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mocha updated on the april may due thread that from dannikins facebook page it seems she has given birth!

Applesoup the same for me, my boys never dropped in pregnancy, only in advanced labour. Hope your girl will be here soon!
    Would love to see your girl in 4 D Belle.
    I also feel so near all of a sudden, I somehow still felt like 30 weeks and having one quarter of the pregnancy ahead of me, but now it seems time is running.

We´re still struggling with names, I thought we had decided, but now I don´t like any of those anymore.
    6 3
    swayed for a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep - sorry to butt in to your due date group, ladies, but I was stalking Dannikin's FB page and noticed that she'd had her baby. She hasn't posted anything yet herself, but all the wall posts from her family and friends made it very clear she had a girl!!!!
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yea! Thanks for updating us! I sure hope she did! Is her FB profile public or did you friend her? Dannikins--Congratulations!! Pink or blue I'm happy to hear that your little one is here safe!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dannikins and I are FB friends. I hope she doesn't mind me spilling the beans to everyone, but it's been a while since she's updated here so she must be too busy to get to a computer.
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Gosh it's been ages since I was last on here, sorry :S

Danikins huge congratulations on your new arrival! Can't wait to hear all about the birth and what her name is

Indio I'm so glad your ok with lo being a boy its do lovely you can enjoy your pregnancy without all that gd crap!

Belle I love the name Isabelle
    We've decided on Lily for our princess!

Apple I dropped a couple of weeks before both boys were born, I know that the baby can pop in and out of being engaged so I wouldn't be surprised if that was happening!

I don't have much for baby at all, my dp is out of work at the min, he has a job lined up but they keep putting his start date back. It's rediculous now, he's having to apply for more again because we can't have him sitting around anymore. We've used our savings now so it's all a bit worrying!

Hmmm I think I'll pass on the drug free labour lol, although I do want a water birth and they only allow gas and air so who knows! This time round I'm very nervous about birth! I've never panicked before ive always been really excited and looking forward to it! Strange huh!

Hope u are all good
    DS1-9 DS2-2 DD born 27th July 2012

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thanks everyone, its totally amazing...
    we only got home from hospital last night and i havent had reliable internet access, kept dropping out....

sasha Maree was born on the 5th of june at 1.35 pm.
    7 pound 10 ounces, 54 cm long, with a 33 cm head, she is tall and skinny.

went in for my check up on monday, my due date, and my BP was up, 130/90, usually its only 110/60, and i had been having migraines all week, so they kept me in and done bloods, urines and NSTs, after 6 hours they rulled out pre E, and decided they would do a stretch and sweep, and then if i hadnt had bub by thursday, they would organise an induction.

when she done the internal to do the S&S, she found i was already 4cm dialated and super stretchy.
    so this changed their plans.
    they decided with my history of fast delivery, pp bleeding, and my increased BP, that they would keep me over night and break my water in the morning, since i was already half dialated, they didnt want to risk me going into labour at home and wanted to keep everything in a controlled environment.
    so i went home got my stuff and hubby drove me back in.

i have never felt so looked after, they had one OB and 3 midwives with me the entire time, all 100% dedicated to me, and they were all really lovely ladies.
    they took me to L&D at 10am and broke my waters, hooked up an IV, and pumped some fluids in.
    after an hour i was still not contracting, so they decided to give me cintocin to get the contractions going.
    started the dosage at 6, then after an hour still nothing, they upped it to 12.
    after about 1/2 hour at 12 i started to get some niggles, but nothing major, so they upped it to 18.
    i really dont like 18!!!!
    once it kicked in it was basically one long, non stop contraction, it started so suddenly, and was easily the worst pain ever experienced.
    but it was also very quick!
    within 20 mins i was pushing.

2 pushes for her head, and one big push for the rest of her..
    she had a very short cord, so they couldnt put her on my chest until after it was cut.
    they never told me the gender, they all knew that we already had 4 boys, they just handed her to me and let me find out for myself.
    i bawled my eyes out! even now while i type this i get teary from the fact i now have a daughter.
    its just so amazing, and she has completed my whole world.
    she started nursing straight away, and is a boobing machine...

anyway, back to the birth.....
    because of my history of PP bleed, they had a pretty extensive plan in place.
    as soon as her head was out they gave me the needle in my leg, then once she was fully delivered they gave me 4 supositories, and also started me back on low dosage cintocin for 6 hours.
    they wanted the placenta delivered quickly, so if i hadnt passed it with in 30 mins they were planning on taking me to surgery to remove it.

thankfully after about 15 -20 mins, they got me to push again and it came out perfectly, membranes included.

no pp bleeding this time, so it all worked!

she is perfect! and already the most spoilt little girl in the world, we had so many visitors, all with arm loads of pink stuff, i wont need to buy her any clothes for 6 months... not that it means i wont...lol...
    she has a very proud daddy, and 4 big brothers that love her to bits already.
    and i cant even describe how im feeling...
    i can now safely say im done, hubby is going to get the snip.
    i have my little girl.... and i have no intention whatsoever to go through that again....

anyway, my quick update has turned quite long....lol... ill add some pics later today once i download them from the camera...
    2003 2006 2008 2009 2010 2012
    Expecting #6 April 2014

Page 51 of 81 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast