Page 54 of 81 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Everyone.

I'm 4 days over due & feeling really down. Feeling crappy, but that's been going on for the last few months. Feeling really hormonal. About to bite off the head of the next person who talks about this baby being born in July. And, literally feeling like the only person in the world who doesn't spontaneously deliver 2 weeks early...or isn't induced on or before my due date. (Literally, it feels like everyone in my life does that...and then they make stupid comments like me going to July. As if they understand!)

As you can see...I really feel like I'm going to be pregnant forever. And every night, I go to bed thinking "tomorrow I'll be in the hospital!" & every night it doesn't happen. Tomorrow I start going about natural induction ideas...dreading my appointment on Monday. (Since I want a drug-free birth, I don't want to be induced...)

Hopefully the next time I'm on here, I'll finally have my little girl! Seems like I've waited so long for her...

Due Nov 2015-- Praying for

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh applesoup I'm sorry she's being fasionably late
    You must make a very comfortable home for her, fingers crossed your evacuation attempts work for you
    I have a feeling I will be in a very similar situation with this little lady.
    Both boys I was in labour on my due date but as with us all waiting for our little girls has been a looooong journey and I think she will drag it out lol.

Is there anything you could do for yourself which might help? Manicure, pedicure, hairdressers etc you just know as soon as you make an appointment little lady will make an arrival

Hope she hurrys up for you

I'm off to sort out my hospital bag bits today and to take a look round the maternity unit with dp's mum. Hope u are all well
    DS1-9 DS2-2 DD born 27th July 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh I'm sorry your girl hasn't arrived yet Applesoup, I know how depressing that is. With Ds1 I felt like I wasn't going to have a baby at all anymore and I went crazy with people calling me on the phone 'oh nothing happening yet?' And I had the same thoughts every evening about maybe waking up with contractions but nada. I hope she decides to show up very soon!
    6 3
    swayed for a

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    applesoup, was only thinking of you yesterday.
    hopefully she will make an appearance really soon!

time is flying by, i wish we had a pause button, so i could enjoy her being tiny for longer.
    she is smiling and cooing, an being super cute.

i have a couple more pics here for you.

taken this morning 3 weeks 5 days.

and taken yesterday, it took a while, and about 400 photos, but finally caught some smiles...

2003 2006 2008 2009 2010 2012
    Expecting #6 April 2014

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh look at her!! What a beautiful little princess danikins, her gummy smile is just lovely!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    She is so so cute dannikins, really beautiful!
    6 3
    swayed for a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I ended up in the hospital yesterday. I have migraines again and yesterday morning I vomited right before my dr.'s appointment. She wanted me to go to the hospital to esclude pre-eclampsia. They checked everything and it seems I'm doping fine. Baby is rather small, I'm a bit worried about that. So was the dr., she checked all the blood flows and didn't find anything wrong. So now I'm lying on the couch trying to get rid of that headache and letting cook the baby. How is everone else doing?
    6 3
    swayed for a

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Indira glad your all ok after that little scare, let's hope your lo sticks in there for a little while longer to put on some extra weight

I'm good, had a little scare a couple of nights ago which then made me realise I'm not ready lol, I hadn't even thought about her being early, so didn't worry about school uniforms etc, hadn't got anything together for them at all. Also was lacking a bit on the hospital bag bits. Needless to say I've been sorting all that and trying to keep ontop of all the cleaning so when someone comes to look after the boys they won't have to climb piles of dishes

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Indira sorry to hear what your going through hope bub will get a little bigger before its out, Have you finished organizing everything? Kell I'm already and waiting for this little one and yes I also think this girl of mine will be fashionably late. Dannikins she is absolutely adorable I love photos so you could send away hopefully we hear something from you soon Applesoup
    Ds1 03
    Ds2 06
    It's a Girl Born 11th of July 2012
    Thank you God, Gender Dreaming, Atomic Sagebush

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No I haven't organised everything yet! I also started to quickly do things that still had to be done. Washing baby clothes right now. My headache has gone for now, I'm so so tired. Our house is a mess, I don't want my inlaws to find the house like this when they come to help out, but I can't get off the couch for now lol. I have to give up secretly hoping baby will arrive early, it's better when it puts on some more weight. I hope one of your little girls shows up early! Do you get weekly checks at your dr. now ? Applesoup I hope you will show us some pictures soon and aren't still waiting!
    6 3
    swayed for a

Page 54 of 81 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast