welcome ash! jope the scan went well!
    Mommy to 2006 2008

BFP 13-12-2011 Praying for healthy But a healthy would be nice too

Make a pregnancy ticker

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Girls - A question Are you guys DTD at all? DH is nagging and really don't fancy it.. Am i the only one?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lovely bump pics, you both look great!

TT- are you OK being team blue? How do you stay happy about it as I am struggling and need some tips!
    2007 2010 2012

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    SDC10139.JPG

Sorry it's a day late :P

Indigo~ I am ok, scan is on the 17th of April and I would be really surprised not to see boy bits on the screen. It's a combination of a lot of things for me. The amount of time it took, DH's sperm issues, the loss we've had, using a donor.. I even questioned my own fertility for a while. Then something SweetLily had said in a post once of how it's a wonder people conceive at all, really struck me after yet another AF visit. I did a lot of praying too. We want a baby boy or girl, our family isn't complete yet just please allow one more to come along. The moment I saw those wonderful 2 lines, any gender desire I had left became baby desire. There are reminders though, everyone, escpecially DH wanting a girl. Going shopping a seeing adorable girl outfits, seeing cute little girls running around.. I have moments and then, in the end, this is baby who made it. This one fought through every barrier, and hung on and is growing healthy.

Sorry if this really doesn't help much but I do totally understand. DS3 was the baby I struggled with, I really thought he was going to be a girl. Everyone, including my late grandmother, said girl and quite a bit of old wives' tales were pointing toward team pink. The moment I saw him on the US screen, I felt my heart sink, an overwhelming feeling of mommy instinct said boy and he was. I cried all the way home and for days after that. I couldn't get excited, I didn't want to shop for anything no matter how much DH and everyone tried to reassure me. I wish I would have known about groups likes this back then. I'm sorry you're struggling,

J~ I've DTD a few times because I feel bad for DH, but it's very hard to get in the mood.
    Last edited by TT_3814; March 17th, 2012 at 07:19 PM.
    DS1 2000 DS2 2002 DS3 2007 4/2012 baby boy 4/9/13

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    TT - Cute picture Thanks for sharing. Its so nice to see i'm not the only going through the battle with dh. Once a week is all i can force myself to do its so uncomfortable.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just checking in - How's everyone doing?

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    J~ Thank you! It's not like I didn't give him fair warning before I got pregnant..

I hope everyone else is doing alright.
    DS1 2000 DS2 2002 DS3 2007 4/2012 baby boy 4/9/13

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've been off work this whole week with a cold. Which seems to be easing up a little now.
    Four more days before i go back to work. Then just one more week and another two weeks off.
    DH and I are heading south to Krakow for 4 nights away I'm super exciting to be getting away.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    TT- that does totally help, thanks for your insights and wisdom. I totally agree with how you feel that this is the one that made it, hung on and is healthy etc, DH and I said that to eachother yesterday when we found out for sure boy at the 20 week scan. We agreed that this little one really wanted to be here. I am feeling so much better than I was and now we have had confirmation of boy I can move on and start to get excited with what we have.

Hope you are all doing well
    2007 2010 2012

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Stay strong IV - He's going to make your family complete- Hes here for a reason.

DH booked my gender ultrasound for April 2nd at 5pm GMT +1 I'm super excited to finally start some shopping.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast