Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Due in Aug

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I woke up this morning i felt fine Someone told me to try chocolate milk, So i made hot chocolate with 3/4 milk and 1/4 water. Went down very well and then a banana, Now i'm just chilling in bed thinking weather or not to go back to sleep or get and "do" something since i feel ok..

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hello girls thought i would join your group and be a DDB. Im due aug 20th going by my O day. have had a 7 week scan and he dated me a date infront of my ticker below so definately due around the 20th Aug! this is my first experience of M/s as ive never suffered with it before in any of my pregnancies.
    Mommy to 2006 2008

BFP 13-12-2011 Praying for healthy But a healthy would be nice too

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey LMW, glad you have joined us!
    2007 2010 2012

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey LMW - How is your morning sickness hanging up? Is it just in the morning or all day? If you've never had it before perhaps this is your little girl..

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ive just recently started having ms since about 6 weeks pg. Its here from the moment i wake up to the time i go to sleep and worser when i have something to drink or eat. i havent actually vomited yet but its close! i do hope this means girl but im not hopefull it will, as i didnt actually manage to sway that cycle i was having a few cycles off from it over xmas and got caught! lol
    Mommy to 2006 2008

Make a pregnancy ticker

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi
    Just checking in, happy 8weeks to me.
    Things are going pretty smooth I only feel sick when I don't eat for a long time.
    No more appointments in till Feb, I told my boss yesterday he was super excited and supportive.
    How's everyone else doing?

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone. I have hit 10 weeks and the nausea has eased up a bit. I am starting to get my appetite back but I still feel sooo tired. No real cravings right now. I am still bloated and constipated

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Prayn4Haven View Post
    Hi everyone. I have hit 10 weeks and the nausea has eased up a bit. I am starting to get my appetite back but I still feel sooo tired. No real cravings right now. I am still bloated and constipated
    Nice to see some company here - No here I'm a little sad i dont have someone to talk to more regular.
    YAY for 10 weeks..And even better the sickness is easing up.
    To be honest i pretty much felt great through the last 4 weeks.. The odd one or two days ive felt bad with sickness in the morning.
    Cravings for me at the moment - Burgers.. and Sausage :/ Must be a meat thing
    Im not doing too bad in the constipated region - I was never great anyway im pretty happy with 3 times a week.
    As for the bloating.. Not so much going on - Although Dh thinks so.. :/

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Prayn4Haven View Post
    Nice to see some company here - Noone here I'm a little sad i dont have someone to talk to more regular.
    YAY for 10 weeks..And even better the sickness is easing up.
    To be honest i pretty much felt great through the last 4 weeks.. The odd one or two days ive felt bad with sickness in the morning.
    Cravings for me at the moment - Burgers.. and Sausage :/ Must be a meat thing
    Im not doing too bad in the constipated region - I was never great anyway im pretty happy with 3 times a week.
    As for the bloating.. Not so much going on - Although Dh thinks so.. :/

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    very quiet on this thread! also hit the 10 weeks mark! going to see the midwife on thursday for my booking in appointment. sickness still here but getting through it! hope you are all keeping okay xx
    Mommy to 2006 2008

Make a pregnancy ticker

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast