Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Due in Aug

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey MWO - Happy double numbers Will this be your first appointment?
    Im 10 weeks on Friday Exciting stuff - My next appointment is Next monday and again another two weeks after.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm craving sushi, burgers and chocolate milk!
    sorry, need to check in here more often, so many of us due near the same time, fun to see how we are all progressing.
    I have my '12' week scan next Monday, getting nervous hoping I won't see an obvious nub

still feeling really sick though, can't wait for it to ease up a bit.
    2007 2010 2012

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey IV - Good luck with your scan ive got mine in three weeks. But i see the time is just flying by ! Crazy stuff.
    Cravings are similar..
    Have you started taking any belly pictures? Or will you ?

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yes tomorrow will be my first mw appointment although i went to see my doctor at 7 weeks as i was having pains and queried them and he sent me for an early scan! definitively a baby in there!

i dont really have any cravings but gag at the thought of pizza and kebabs! eurghhhh!!!!

i was thinking about starting to take pictures of belly but its still very flat but i can feel an obvious lump when im layed flat. what about you girls?
    Mommy to 2006 2008

BFP 13-12-2011 Praying for healthy But a healthy would be nice too

Make a pregnancy ticker

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've already started with the photo started at 6 weeks. Posting them weekly on my blog - Which my Mum reads Shes in the UK and many others who follow via twitter and forums I'm on.
    This week has hit me with the pooping issues ! I haven't been since Saturday and its now Thursday Im in pain !

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Journey2dFuture View Post
    I've already started with the photo started at 6 weeks. Posting them weekly on my blog - Which my Mum reads Shes in the UK and many others who follow via twitter and forums I'm on.
    This week has hit me with the pooping issues ! I haven't been since Saturday and its now Thursday Im in pain !
    I havent taken any pics. The main reason for that is the bloating and constipation. My torso is small so i look at least five months pregnant. My ribs just about touch my hip bone when i am sitting down. I go Monday for my Nuchal scan and i am very nervous of that i might find out gender as well.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    J~ I've had that happen once a couple of weeks ago, OUCH! I hope you feel better and it doesn't happen again.

Hi girls, mind if I join in? I'm due at the end of August.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yay you made it over here Great to see you.. So nice to have someone else to talk too.
    Pooping is better i spoke to my doctor about it after i had gone 9 days Yuk! He recommended dried plums they seemed to do the trick So im continuing to eat three to four a day and keep things moving.
    As for anything else going on. This damn nerve in my ass is killing me. I can hardly stand come the end of the day. Im starting to get a cold but i'm not surprised its -26oC here at the moment and i have 2 hour commute to work via two buses and wait can be long.
    I called in sick today and i'm hoping to spend the day in bed with dh

Hows everyone else doing?

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hey everyone, just checking in. im doing fine. waiting to get my scan appointment throught the door it should be in the next week or so. excited much! think i will start to take bump pics at 12 weeks. hows everyone else?
    Mommy to 2006 2008

BFP 13-12-2011 Praying for healthy But a healthy would be nice too

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    J~ I eat 4 dried plums too, I aim for one after every meal or sometimes just as a snack. They've really helped. Aww, I hope your cold goes away fast or better yet, you fought it off already. I hear you on the pain, mine strikes when I'm sleeping on my left side. I wake up to an extremely sore left hip and thigh, I think I need to invest in a preggy pillow or some kind if extra support.

Littlemisswilko~ Good luck at your appointment!

I'm not sure when I'll start taking belly pics... Otherwise doing fine, I'm able to drink water again after sucking on ice chips for 4 weeks, woohooo lol. Keeping my fingers crossed for a minivan, just a couple of more weeks and we can shop for one.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast