Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Due in Aug

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by littlemisswilko View Post
    hey everyone, just checking in. im doing fine. waiting to get my scan appointment throught the door it should be in the next week or so. excited much! think i will start to take bump pics at 12 weeks. hows everyone else?
    Great news about you scan keep us posted on the date and how it goes.. I have mine on Monday13th Feb I'll be 12weeks3 days by then...
    I'm doing ok.. Just letting each day pass.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TT_3814 View Post
    J~ I eat 4 dried plums too, I aim for one after every meal or sometimes just as a snack. They've really helped. Aww, I hope your cold goes away fast or better yet, you fought it off already. I hear you on the pain, mine strikes when I'm sleeping on my left side. I wake up to an extremely sore left hip and thigh, I think I need to invest in a preggy pillow or some kind if extra support.

Littlemisswilko~ Good luck at your appointment!

I'm not sure when I'll start taking belly pics... Otherwise doing fine, I'm able to drink water again after sucking on ice chips for 4 weeks, woohooo lol. Keeping my fingers crossed for a minivan, just a couple of more weeks and we can shop for one.
    Hey TT - I started with the belly pics at 6weeks and i'm taking them weekly.
    Great news about the minivan - you'll sure be needing it with 4 kiddies.
    Well the plums stopped working perhaps i'm just not eating enough Its been another 6 days since i pooped ! Gzzz this has to be the worst thing about pregnancy..

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies, how are you all doing?

I feel absolutely enormous!! This last week or so I have just totally popped, I'm about as big as I was with ds1 at 20 weeks, honestly! It's embarrassing. People keep asking about the pg as it is obvious now and to say I'm only 13 weeks and being this huge is just silly!! Oh well, nothing I can really do about it lol. And not taking pics either. I never did with previous pg as I was a bit nervous about things going wrong and then having all these pics...

I had my scan last monday and all was well with baby which was a huge relief. I asked about gender but she wouldn't tell me saying it was hospital policy not to say anything until 20 weeks. I'm sure I saw a boy nub though Will be getting a private scan at 17 weeks though, still have a little hope for a girl.

will de
    2007 2010 2012

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    J~ Great pics! I do want to take pics but all I have is everlasting bloat lol. As soon as a bump pops up, the pics will come! Thanks, there's one I really want already, it's being sold by a private seller. I have a feeling that by the time the rest of the money comes in, it'll be sold, but I'm still hoping. This the first pregnancy I've had to deal with it, hopefully things will.. get moving.. sorry it's such a pain.

indigoviolet~ Glad all is well with the baby!! That's too bad about hospital policy keeping you from finding out, good luck at your 17 week U/S. Sending pink dust your way...
    DS1 2000 DS2 2002 DS3 2007 4/2012 baby boy 4/9/13

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    [QUOTE=TT_3814;140452

indigoviolet~ Glad all is well with the baby!! That's too bad about hospital policy keeping you from finding out, good luck at your 17 week U/S. Sending pink dust your way...[/QUOTE]Thanks hon
    Will you be finding out? when is your scan? sorry if you have said and I have forgotten.
    I see you have already picked out names, is the girl name one you have always wanted?
    2007 2010 2012

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Indigoviolet~ You're welcome. Yep, I plan on finding out but no scan date has been set yet. I figure it will be sometime in April. No, it's a newer name, we had a girl name picked out for years but DH had other ideas and suggested the one we're going with now. I really like it but who knows, the original could make a come back.

How about you? Do you have names picked out?
    DS1 2000 DS2 2002 DS3 2007 4/2012 baby boy 4/9/13

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey girls just checking in - I just noticed you have the names picked out well spotted IV!
    Me and DH are still talking about it.. The short list we had is no longer a short list.. He / We decided non of them would fit :/
    Back to square one i guess.
    I'm super excited about my scan on Monday - I'm going to ask for any gender clue i'm pretty my doctor wont give anything away but ill try anyway.
    Nothing much going on to be honest - plain sailing i guess.
    Although i do need to do some shopping i can no longer button up 5 pairs of work jeans i have.. I'm running out fast!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hiya girls just checking in

got my scan date through the other day its for thursday wont say i wont be looking for clues but im useless at nub guesses.

i too indigo look further along than what i am. its okay when i wake up in the morning but as soon as ive had breakfast my belly bloats and im huge. luckly no one has asked me about my pg on the school run altho i have noticed ppl looking at that area. just hope everythings okay at the scan as i have this niggly feeling about it.

took a bump pic this morning will try to post asap but dont have the internet on at home.

hope everyones okay!
    Mommy to 2006 2008

BFP 13-12-2011 Praying for healthy But a healthy would be nice too

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies!

I was a bit gutted a few days ago when a friend gave birth to a girl and took my favourite girl name!! I guess it just wasn't meant to be....otherwise absolutely no idea about names, I find it so hard!

Exciting about the upcoming scans, good luck Sarah & Littlemiss.

I just booked a private gender scan for 2 weeks time....will obviously keep you posted!
    2007 2010 2012

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey girls
    Just checking in Hows everyone doing?
    YAY for 12 weeks. I have my scan on Monday the 13th. Keep you posted on what happens. I'm just updating my blog I will take a photo tonight and more than likely post tomorrow unless I get chance tonight :/
    Has anyone started any shopping yet? Either for your self maternity clothes or baby clothes?

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast