Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Due in Aug

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    TT - Thats great news ! I heard the heartbeat at my 5 week appointment but this time i didnt get to hear it. Although he did write down on my paper work that it was 145bpm
    I also bought a Doppler and now i'm just waiting for it to be delivered.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    J~ Lucky! My OB told me they don't use dopplers until after week 10 now. Awesome heartrate! I hope your doppler comes in soon, how exciting!
    DS1 2000 DS2 2002 DS3 2007 4/2012 baby boy 4/9/13

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My MIL came with the doppler right after i posted this last night - I made a blog post on it ! It was awesome... Works really well
    Even dh was happy to hear the Whosh Whosh Whosh

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's fantastic!!! I'll bet he was, I'm so happy for both of you! Can't wait to hear this little one's heartbeat.. Turns out I have reschedule my U/S since my midwife had to change our appoinment date from 2/28 to 3/6. I'll get to hear the heartbeat for the first time.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Not so much longer to wait in till your ultrasound. Have you suffered at all with sickness this pregnancy?
    Mine has been and truly left. So thankful. Done any more shopping?

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep, since about 6 and a half weeks and sickness hasn't left yet, but it's a little more manageable. I figure I still have a month or so before it's completely gone. Good to hear you aren't sick anymore, that's great! I haven't done anymore shopping but will next month. How about you?

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ah gzz that sucks hope the sickness passes soon enough - Im yet to do any shopping - Ive been doing alot of research online and bookmarked all the links of thing i want / need. Those are big thing which we will prob buy in July while DH has two weeks off work - Go shopping and fix everything together.
    As for smaller things - Clothes, soothers, diapers thing for me and the delivery. I'm planning to go shopping tomorrow to look for things in the sale. I'm hoping to buy a snowsuit for next year in this years sale tomorrow.
    Also a few basic essentials, bibs, socks, vests, sleepers. The things i can buy without knowing the gender.
    Also i need some trouser ! i have one pair of jeans left i can button up! Tomorrow is a must even if i all i buy is jeans for myself.

Oh i did win a nice little summer outfit on ebay - fx the weather will be nice this year towards September so bean can wear it.
    I also bought two maternity/breastfeeding bras on ebay - there were only 2.99 each and so comfy. Just a good deal while i saw it.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey ladies, sorry not been around for a while. Still been feeling quite sicky and also been away for a while. Starting to feel much better so will be on here a lot more.
    Hope you are all well, any scans coming up?
    I have one tomorrow, am a bit scared about finding out gender, still havn't completely decided if I will or not....will keep you posted.
    2007 2010 2012

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Finding out the gender already ! Wow your so lucky - I have to wait in till my 20 week scan I don't think I'm getting another one before.
    Hope you had a nice time away
    Sorry to hear the sickness is still here bugging you.
    I've been so pleasantly surprised how well I've handle this pregnancy the only thing I'm getting really annoyed with is pooping! I just can't go!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    J~ Me too, lol, but I know it will just one more month to go... Saw the items on your blog, I'm with you on holding off until you know the gender. I have to stop myself everytime I see an adorable outfit cause I don't know yet. I haven't found a neutral outfit I like yet, I think I'm window shopping at the wrong stores. I've been unsucessful at finding maternity bras at bargain stores so looks like off to an actual maternity store.

Indigo~ Welcome back, hope you had a great time and glad you're feeling better. Not sure what's going to happen with my scan. I had one for 3/6 but my midwife needed to schedule me at that exact date and time so I decided to see her instead. They may just reschedule or need me to be referred again, so I'll see. Yay for your scan, can't wait to hear the update, even if you're team yellow!

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast