Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    P4P... I wish I was showing!!! I am really jealous. You have such a cute little bump

Everyone looks great... Hope my belly pops soon. I love having a bump
    2006 2008 2010 : 2013
    2 angels
    Due Jan 2020

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can't wait to do my pic. Although after 4 months of the boy diet i am all bloat at the min. So I think the bump will have a head start
    DD Christmas 2010

DS Sucessful Boy Sway July 2013

DD2: Sucessful Girl Sway March 1st 2016

Thank you atomic & gender dreaming. Feeling so blessed to have had 2 sucessful sways. We would love one more to complete our family and our fingers are crossed for blue

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 3boys View Post
    P4P... I wish I was showing!!! I am really jealous. You have such a cute little bump

Everyone looks great... Hope my belly pops soon. I love having a bump
    3boys you can have my bump, lol. Trust me, it isn't so cute when you are trying to hide it from your nosy co workers. I work at an educational institution and my mom has worked at the same institution since before I was born. We know a lot of people between us and it is HARD to keep my bump a secret. It is a catch 22 really because if I wear the same clothes I have been wearing it looks like I am pregnant and if I start wearing bigger clothes or maternity clothes it looks like I am pregnant. I have resolved to just start telling people if they ask.
    Mommy to a darling 2 year old
    Expecting a in June 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Ladies,

Here is my 20 week bump!! She is due in March and this is my 6th and final baby!!!

20 weeks!!.jpg

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Tiffany this is such a nice neat bump! Congratulations hun
    2 angels
    Due Jan 2020

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Praying4Pink View Post
    3boys you can have my bump, lol. Trust me, it isn't so cute when you are trying to hide it from your nosy co workers. I work at an educational institution and my mom has worked at the same institution since before I was born. We know a lot of people between us and it is HARD to keep my bump a secret. It is a catch 22 really because if I wear the same clothes I have been wearing it looks like I am pregnant and if I start wearing bigger clothes or maternity clothes it looks like I am pregnant. I have resolved to just start telling people if they ask.
    I can see that this would be a problem. It is clearly a pregnancy bump so at least you don't have to worry about people thinking you have eated too much lol. With that bump your only choice is to come clean girly. Or just say.... Excuse me...... Are you saying I have put on weight!!.... That will confuse them lol
    2 angels
    Due Jan 2020

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 3boys View Post
    I can see that this would be a problem. It is clearly a pregnancy bump so at least you don't have to worry about people thinking you have eated too much lol. With that bump your only choice is to come clean girly. Or just say.... Excuse me...... Are you saying I have put on weight!!.... That will confuse them lol
    Very True 3boys, lol. I did finally make my announcement to my co workers and some of them said they "thought" so because i was putting on weight. Excuse me? Well I do feel less self conscious about showing off my bump now, lol. I see we are both hoping for a little princess 3boys! I am going to try to get an early scan. I really might need one given my past placental issues.
    Mommy to a darling 2 year old
    Expecting a in June 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352453623.206013.jpg
    This is me this morning 5 weeks and 4 days. I am 7 TP sheets
    DD Christmas 2010

DS Sucessful Boy Sway July 2013

DD2: Sucessful Girl Sway March 1st 2016

Thank you atomic & gender dreaming. Feeling so blessed to have had 2 sucessful sways. We would love one more to complete our family and our fingers are crossed for blue

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I haven't got a pic to post, sorry! But I'm a bit miffed by my bump...I'm only 9 weeks along and my belly is becoming noticeable! I wouldn't care except that I don't want anyone at work to catch on to this yet, they think I've been fighting a stomach bug for weeks. I guess I'm popping out faster because this is my 3rd!
    2008, 2011, swayed for a and happily welcomed a ! Margot was born on June 28/2013! She's perfect and our family is complete!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Here is 12 WEEKS!!!! I have officially brought out my bellaband. Jeans still fit fine! It is definitely a baby bump! I am 9 TP squares! Excuse our messy room lol with the nausea and fatigue I keep the rest of the house clean and neglect the bedroom!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353333969.082877.jpg
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast