Page 12 of 345 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah, I'll have to go and get some I also just read on internet that citrus juices or citrus sweets are also good.
    swayed for but blessed with

Our little bundle of joy has arrived Born on 31st May 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeMenAndALAdy View Post
    I have to suck on peppermints a lot. It does make the taste go away, and sometimes makes the throw up feeling go away too.
    Peppermints can make the throw up feeling go away????? Omg I am going to go buy some mints in BULK lol I am so tired of feeling nauseous ALL DAY LONG. I woke up at 3am to pee and didn't think I'd get back to sleep cause my tummy was sooo upset. I did but now it's 10am and I'm still just lying on the couch. DS is doing laps around the living room LOL thank goodness he's good at entertaining himself!!!!!!
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, girls! Just checking in! I'm so sorry I haven't been around much lately, but DH took me on a long weekend trip this past weekend (early Thursday to late Saturday) for a belated anniversary present. I wasn't able to get on the message boards in that time, and was too exhausted on Sunday to come and post! Didn't mean to drop off the message boards, sorry about that! I hope all is well with everyone and their little babes!

Well, we got the shock of our lives yesterday afternoon - we're having twins!

I had a lot of sharp pains on my left side, near my ovary, and they had me come in for an early u/s. That's when they saw the two sacs and two heartbeats. We're shocked, scared, nervous, excited...every emotion you can think of. I hope we can handle this!
    2013: twin boy stillborn at 37 weeks
    Sweet baby boy, you are loved and missed more than you will ever know.
    There's not a day that goes by that I don't think of you and wonder what
    you would have been like. I love you and miss you so much.
    Rest now, my baby, in the loving arms of Jesus.

Biggest shock of our lives - surprise BFP! And it's a GIRL!!!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Hi, girls! Just checking in! I'm so sorry I haven't been around much lately, but DH took me on a long weekend trip this past weekend (early Thursday to late Saturday) for a belated anniversary present. I wasn't able to get on the message boards in that time, and was too exhausted on Sunday to come and post! Didn't mean to drop off the message boards, sorry about that! I hope all is well with everyone and their little babes!

Well, we got the shock of our lives yesterday afternoon - we're having twins!

I had a lot of sharp pains on my left side, near my ovary, and they had me come in for an early u/s. That's when they saw the two sacs and two heartbeats. We're shocked, scared, nervous, excited...every emotion you can think of. I hope we can handle this!
    s

I just responded to your thread on announcements!! That's crazy awesome news

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks, waffles!
    2013: twin boy stillborn at 37 weeks
    Sweet baby boy, you are loved and missed more than you will ever know.
    There's not a day that goes by that I don't think of you and wonder what
    you would have been like. I love you and miss you so much.
    Rest now, my baby, in the loving arms of Jesus.

Biggest shock of our lives - surprise BFP! And it's a GIRL!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Try cinnamon gum and/ or jolly ranchers!! I was quite surprised how the gum worked... I would sometimes feel like my tongue felt like carpet but it helped! I think it helped the nausea too because for me, eating helped ease the nausea... Wish I thought of it earlier... Wouldnt be such a chubbs now!!!

Had my first and only little girl Emmerson oct 19,2014 right on her due date!
    Hoping I stop calling her 'little dude, bud' and him real soon

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by cvd View Post
    Congrats!! Glad to have you with us!! I also agree that's normal I went in when I found out a few weeks ago and my doc just checked blood pressure etc and have me forms for my bloodwork and said to just complete it before my next appt. which is Nov 1, ill be just over 9 weeks! So ya I think it's totally normal and fine!
    Thanks cvd! I googled it and it is pretty much the norm as you said, lol. It just seemed like I went for b/w earlier than 8 weeks with DS1. Then again...I didn't find out until I was almost a week late so maybe it just *seemed* that I didn't have as long of a wait. Another type of TWW
    Mommy to a darling 2 year old
    Expecting a in June 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by coocoobananas View Post
    Try cinnamon gum and/ or jolly ranchers!! I was quite surprised how the gum worked... I would sometimes feel like my tongue felt like carpet but it helped! I think it helped the nausea too because for me, eating helped ease the nausea... Wish I thought of it earlier... Wouldnt be such a chubbs now!!!
    Coocoo! That is the exact type of nausea I've been having. I have been eating and eating since it started. I'm so glad you shared this. Next grocery shop I'm getting those things. When did the nausea ease up for you??? Usually it's tolerable and just an annoyance, today it's bad though. I've not really moved from the couch
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well mine started earlier this time at 5 weeks 4 days... But who's counting!!! On Zofran and diclectin and prescription antacids... I know!!! It actually started to ease at 11 weeks. But it was still lingering til just last week... But honestly I think the LE diet may have given me something something along the lines of an ulcer as I started having spasms in my stomach just before getting pregnant. So for me I think the acid reflux from that really kept it going!! So hopefully not for you:/
    The day I first got nauseous I asked for something for heartburn/acid reflux/ integestion... Im never sure what it is because my sister was given some via iv in the hospital for her appendix and she was very nauseous. We both were like but she's nauseous... That won't work?!? Well literally 5 minutes later she felt 100x better!! All I was thinking was hmmmm wonder if this is part of the nausea in pregnancy?? And I really think it is for me!!
    I also did Accupuncture for both nausea and acid reflux and again that helped tons too I think! Wore sea bands for a bit too which I'm not sure about... But I think helped! And of course ate a lot! Green apples helped too and suprisingly iced coffee with milk! Only thing I could enjoy drinking!!! Iced water with lemon helped me get that back!!
    Other than all that, nothing really!!! Lol!!!

Had my first and only little girl Emmerson oct 19,2014 right on her due date!
    Hoping I stop calling her 'little dude, bud' and him real soon

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh goodness! Well thank you for the tips I may ask to go on diclectin when I see my doctor in a couple weeks, I really would rather not though!!! Glad your feeling better! Hope mine eases up soon otherwise this is going to be an incredibly LONG pregnancy!! LOL I never had any of this with DS
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Page 12 of 345 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast