Page 13 of 345 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm really nauseous here, too. I haven't thrown up yet, but I've been gagging and dry-heaving a ton. I'm nauseous 24/7. And nothing seems to appeal to me food-wise, so it's very hard to eat. I just nibble on things all day long, nothing tastes good, blech.
    2013: twin boy stillborn at 37 weeks
    Sweet baby boy, you are loved and missed more than you will ever know.
    There's not a day that goes by that I don't think of you and wonder what
    you would have been like. I love you and miss you so much.
    Rest now, my baby, in the loving arms of Jesus.

Biggest shock of our lives - surprise BFP! And it's a GIRL!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    I'm really nauseous here, too. I haven't thrown up yet, but I've been gagging and dry-heaving a ton. I'm nauseous 24/7. And nothing seems to appeal to me food-wise, so it's very hard to eat. I just nibble on things all day long, nothing tastes good, blech.
    Ah gagging sounds terrible!!! I have thrown up twice and I am the opposite with food! I am pretty much constantly eating. Oh man. Do they say symptoms are worse with twins??? Around 5 weeks till the second trimester and we should be in the clear I hope!!! I hate this nausea
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think next week I am really going to be feeling it, lol. When I found out I was pregnant I had *just* missed af so I am only 4 + 3 today. I think around week 5 or 6 is when the nausea kicks in right? Not that I'm looking forward to that!
    Mommy to a darling 2 year old
    Expecting a in June 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello everyone, seems Nausea is being the talk of the day/s Me feeling a bit nauseous too and food doesn't look so much appealing I'm always complaining that I don't know what to cook. Even the smell of bread seems to stink. Just had some Special K cereal but the milk just had a different taste. I'm eating a lot of carbs in the morning, like crackers, biscuits. One of the main issues for me is drinking....I am thirsty all the time but just don't know what to drink! I can't smell coffee or tea anymore, I can't even look at coke and lemonade, so what am I to drink? I drink water but it just doesn't have any taste and I need some taste to take away that bad taste in my mouth, then I sometimes drink milk with Strawberry nesquik in it, which at least I like, but I don't want to drink too much milk with nesquik cause that's too sugary and also cause too much milk makes me gassy. Then I also like drinking fresh orange juice but I can't drink that all the time especially if I'm at work.

Today I'm very much looking forward to eat gnocchi! Something that I only cooked two times in my whole life, but for some reason yesterday they came in to my mind and I just had to get them. I can't wait to eat dinner this evening
    swayed for but blessed with

Our little bundle of joy has arrived Born on 31st May 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How did you ladies put a pregnancy ticker on you signature? I haven't told anyone except Dh that I am pregnant IRL so would really like to be able to shout about it somewhere! When I try to upload one i get the 'invalid file' notice

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Are you choosing the right url when creating your ticker? You have to choose the BBCode one. When is your due date? and which pregnancy ticker are you trying to create?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by cvd View Post
    Ah gagging sounds terrible!!! I have thrown up twice and I am the opposite with food! I am pretty much constantly eating. Oh man. Do they say symptoms are worse with twins??? Around 5 weeks till the second trimester and we should be in the clear I hope!!! I hate this nausea
    Yeah, the gagging is not so much fun. But neither is throwing up! I'm sorry to hear you've thrown up twice already, ugh. I really hope this ends up being a "first trimester only" things for all of us - I've heard of m/s continuing on throughout the whole pregnancy, and I hope that's not the case for any of us here! Oh, and to answer your question, I've just started reading a bit about twin pregnancies, but yes, I have read that sometimes the symptoms are worse than a singleton pregnancy. My nausea IS a bit worse this time around, but I'm just thankful I haven't actually thrown up yet (I *hate* throwing up!).

Blech, first trimester is the worst. I can't wait until the second tri, when we are all feeling a bit better, but we're not too big yet!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamingpink77 View Post
    Hello everyone, seems Nausea is being the talk of the day/s Me feeling a bit nauseous too and food doesn't look so much appealing I'm always complaining that I don't know what to cook. Even the smell of bread seems to stink. Just had some Special K cereal but the milk just had a different taste. I'm eating a lot of carbs in the morning, like crackers, biscuits. One of the main issues for me is drinking....I am thirsty all the time but just don't know what to drink! I can't smell coffee or tea anymore, I can't even look at coke and lemonade, so what am I to drink? I drink water but it just doesn't have any taste and I need some taste to take away that bad taste in my mouth, then I sometimes drink milk with Strawberry nesquik in it, which at least I like, but I don't want to drink too much milk with nesquik cause that's too sugary and also cause too much milk makes me gassy. Then I also like drinking fresh orange juice but I can't drink that all the time especially if I'm at work.

Today I'm very much looking forward to eat gnocchi! Something that I only cooked two times in my whole life, but for some reason yesterday they came in to my mind and I just had to get them. I can't wait to eat dinner this evening
    Dreaming, I'm so sorry to hear that you're having a difficult time with drinks. Have you tried ginger ale? Or maybe Sprite? I've found the clear bubbly drinks are helping me tremendously. Whenever DH and I go out to eat, I order a Sprite with grenadine (basically, a Shirley Temple, right?) and it really eases my stomach. I hope you find something that works for you! (Oh, just thought of this, too: What about sparkling/flavored water?)

Mmmm, gnocchi sounds really good right now! Enjoy your dinner tonight!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks sweetpea, I tried Sprite which sometimes I enjoy but mostly only the look at soft drinks makes me feel nauseous I read on internet to drink water with some fresh lemon juice in it, i tried it today and it was nice to drink. I hope I will still like it for some time, when I was pregnant with DS I had the same drink problem and I used to like something for a couple of weeks, then all of a sudden I came to hate it, and I started all over again with the problemm of 'what am I gonna drink?' I really hope too that this only lasts throughout the first trimester. With DS it ended as soon as I got to the 13th week.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Yeah, the gagging is not so much fun. But neither is throwing up! I'm sorry to hear you've thrown up twice already, ugh. I really hope this ends up being a "first trimester only" things for all of us - I've heard of m/s continuing on throughout the whole pregnancy, and I hope that's not the case for any of us here! Oh, and to answer your question, I've just started reading a bit about twin pregnancies, but yes, I have read that sometimes the symptoms are worse than a singleton pregnancy. My nausea IS a bit worse this time around, but I'm just thankful I haven't actually thrown up yet (I *hate* throwing up!).

Blech, first trimester is the worst. I can't wait until the second tri, when we are all feeling a bit better, but we're not too big yet!
    It is SOO exciting that you are having twins, I am excited to follow the journey!! Ou wait till the kicks start up!!!

Anyone have any family members that make things like pregnancy into a competition??? We just found out a fam member (not my side) is pregnant and only 3 weeks ahead of me. She's the type that ALWAYS makes things a competition. Example, we got married and she isn't (they have been together longer then us) and she texted my DH and said "I can't believe you gave her a ring before I got one from my bf.... BUT CONGRATS!". Ugh hate that I'm going to have to deal with this now. Almost makes me more nauseous then I already AM! Haha!
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Page 13 of 345 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast