Page 14 of 345 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamingpink77 View Post
    Are you choosing the right url when creating your ticker? You have to choose the BBCode one. When is your due date? and which pregnancy ticker are you trying to create?
    I'm trying to use the one on pregnology - I've tried all the different sizes in bbcode and a couple of different sites -I've tried everything!! Perhaps I am trying to save it in the wrong place - do you put it in signature picture? Do you copy the whole code that appears in the box? I'm due June 22nd so I guess I have time to work it out LOL

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    C*** it looks like I was getting ahead of myself asking about a ticker I had some spotting an hour ago and fear the worst as I have a slightly crampy feeling too. Seeing the doc later today but I know she will just tell me to wait it out as she doesn't have a scan in her office as she is just a GP -I don't have an OB yet as I haven't been to the docs yet. I had the same thing happen with DS1 at the same sort of time and he was fine but I don't remember cramping. Am so scared to look in case there is any more spotting. God I hate this.
    Oct 2012

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Emily View Post
    C*** it looks like I was getting ahead of myself asking about a ticker I had some spotting an hour ago and fear the worst as I have a slightly crampy feeling too. Seeing the doc later today but I know she will just tell me to wait it out as she doesn't have a scan in her office as she is just a GP -I don't have an OB yet as I haven't been to the docs yet. I had the same thing happen with DS1 at the same sort of time and he was fine but I don't remember cramping. Am so scared to look in case there is any more spotting. God I hate this.
    Ah try not to worry! I know easier said then done of course! I had some brown spotting around 5 weeks and I've actually had some brown streaks in my cm the last 2 days. My doctor really just thinks it's cause of DTD cause we still do it pretty normally and she doesn't think it's anything bad at all, she said if it's red to then be worried. Have you been dtd recently?
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hello please may i join you lovely ladies.

BFP this morning so am officially pregnant (for now anyway, hopefully for another 8 months to) baby due 25/06/2012.
    Me, DH, the three musketers:

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations Mrs P, I'm due on the 20th
    2006 2008 2010 : 2013
    2 angels
    Due Jan 2020

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamingpink77 View Post
    Thanks sweetpea, I tried Sprite which sometimes I enjoy but mostly only the look at soft drinks makes me feel nauseous I read on internet to drink water with some fresh lemon juice in it, i tried it today and it was nice to drink. I hope I will still like it for some time, when I was pregnant with DS I had the same drink problem and I used to like something for a couple of weeks, then all of a sudden I came to hate it, and I started all over again with the problemm of 'what am I gonna drink?' I really hope too that this only lasts throughout the first trimester. With DS it ended as soon as I got to the 13th week.
    Lemonade helped me SO much this pregnancy! I recommend Minutemaid! I also sucked on Old Fashioned Lemon Drops in the first trimester.
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs_P View Post
    hello please may i join you lovely ladies.

BFP this morning so am officially pregnant (for now anyway, hopefully for another 8 months to) baby due 25/06/2012.
    Congrats15.gif Mrs P!

YAY!!!
    Happy & Healthy 9 Months!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 3boys View Post
    Congratulations Mrs P, I'm due on the 20th
    Congrats2.gif To you too 3boys!

Happy & Healthy 9 Months!
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by cvd View Post
    Ah try not to worry! I know easier said then done of course! I had some brown spotting around 5 weeks and I've actually had some brown streaks in my cm the last 2 days. My doctor really just thinks it's cause of DTD cause we still do it pretty normally and she doesn't think it's anything bad at all, she said if it's red to then be worried. Have you been dtd recently?
    Hi there, no can't blame it on dtd as have been entertaining ourselves differently IYKWIM till doc check up. Saw doc today (not normal one) and I hate him. He said that as I am only a week or so past normal AF I have nothing to worry about and that I will just miscarry like a normal period and everything will go back to normal. No mention of the bean perhaps sticking around and no examination or anything. I, of course, burst into tears and forgot all my Spanish. That shamed him into giving me an app with a matrona on Monday. Hopefully she will be a bit more understanding.

There has been a bit more blood but am not holding out much hope as it is getting redder. Cr** cr** cr**
    Oct 2012

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Emily View Post
    Hi there, no can't blame it on dtd as have been entertaining ourselves differently IYKWIM till doc check up. Saw doc today (not normal one) and I hate him. He said that as I am only a week or so past normal AF I have nothing to worry about and that I will just miscarry like a normal period and everything will go back to normal. No mention of the bean perhaps sticking around and no examination or anything. I, of course, burst into tears and forgot all my Spanish. That shamed him into giving me an app with a matrona on Monday. Hopefully she will be a bit more understanding.

There has been a bit more blood but am not holding out much hope as it is getting redder. Cr** cr** cr**
    You have GOT TO BE kidding. Wow. I would hate him as well. When I talked to my doctor at 5 weeks with spotting, she mentioned NOTHING about miscarriage. She totally reassured me everything would be fine. I know sometimes it's better to get the straight up reality but if she had of said what he said, I probably would have worried myself into a miscarriage.
    Spotting can be a ton of things this early in pregnancy, so much is changing. I did a lot of looking up online and most times it's normal!! If it's bright red and heavy then of course it's not. I'm sorry he did that to you. I sure hope he is wrong!!!!
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Page 14 of 345 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast