Page 295 of 345 FirstFirst ... 195245285293294295296297305 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,950 of 3446
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I ended up in Labor & Delivery last night. Contractions were getting really strong and close together but not dialiting. So after two bags of fluid and a shot of terbutaline they sent me home. I have a check-up tomorrow. It just makes it very real!
    Me ~ 38, DH ~ 39, DD1 ~ 4 DD2 ~ 11 months

Freeze all IVF on hold until my hubby is ready for his son.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow Bama. I could be between you and Maple as to who is the next one holding their babies. I have exactly 5 weeks left and while I cannot wait to meet the new man in my life I definitely want him to stay put for the next 3 weeks.

At my appointment last week the head was still partially engaged. Same as it has been since week 30 and bubs in in the best possible position for labour. But the worst one for photographs. So I have had the last of my scan pics too. The only thing you could see was the spine and back of the head. There weren't even hands or feet visible. But this gives me real hope that my VBAC will be successful.
    DD Christmas 2010

DS Sucessful Boy Sway July 2013

DD2: Sucessful Girl Sway March 1st 2016

Thank you atomic & gender dreaming. Feeling so blessed to have had 2 sucessful sways. We would love one more to complete our family and our fingers are crossed for blue

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Ladies...Phew I have had a busy few weeks, lol.

Maple sorry to hear about your illness but so glad you came out ok and that the babies are still cooking. Keep em in there as long as you can hun. Regardless, you have done an outstanding job so far!

CVD that picture of Hudson is just plain adorable! He is just the cutest thing ever. I just want to go "Nom Nom Nom" on those cheeks, lol. Love it!

Bama whoa! Very interesting about the contractions darling. Were you early with your DD? I actually had something similar happen to me but didn't end up going to the hospital. You may be having that baby real soon darling.

Pearl you are certainly getting close dear. I would like to know if Joelle's head is engaged but my last scan was at 33 weeks so I doubt she was at that time. It certainly feels like it though, lol. Hang in there.

AFM: Well last Thursday at 2:30 in the morning I started having contractions. I knew I wasn't really in labor because there was no real pattern to them and I had no other labor signs. They lasted for about 10 hours though. The doctor said I might have been dehydrated and/or my body is just gearing up for the real thing. She said next time I might be delivering a baby.

I had a great birthday dinner at Olive Garden on Saturday. Everyone in the restaurant was looking at me like I was going to pop in the restaurant, lol. I kept saying...no worries I have two weeks left.

And in other positive news...I have had no weight gain in the past two weeks which is great for me considering I have gained a total of 50 pounds with this girl. Oh yeah and I tested negative for Group B so that means I can possibly have the hep lock rather than an IV IF I go into labor on my own this time around. We shall see...
    Mommy to a darling 2 year old
    Expecting a in June 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    38 weeks today! Had a midwife appt yesterday and was 4 centimeters dilated, 60% effaced, bulging bag of waters, and baby A's head is RIGHT there. Hoping it'll be this week! Want to meet my girls.
    Certified Labor Doula and Part-time Photographer
    Delighted Wife and Mama to (10) (8) (5) (3)

My identical twin girls were born at home on 6/13/13!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aroundtheworld, that's very exciting! Sounds like meeting your girls is imminent. Can't wait to hear about their arrival!

AFM-I've been busy getting everything ready baby. All the clothes are washed, sorted and hung. I'll be buying the things I need for my homebirth this week, it will feel more real once I've got those items sitting in my room!

Praying-happy birthday to you!

I'll be checking in often, never know when a baby might decide to pop out.
    2008, 2011, swayed for a and happily welcomed a ! Margot was born on June 28/2013! She's perfect and our family is complete!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This thread is starting to get really exciting now and things are starting to happen, maple i'm glad you and the babies are ok but at least you are far enough along now if something does happen early the girls will be ok, thinking of you though and hoping you get over that nasty bug quickly!

I still don't feel pregnant and it seems to surreal i may have a baby in 3 weeks time, i have an ultra sound tomorrow to re-check my placenta - feels like my 20 week u/s where i will get to hear gender (still keep expecting her to have grown a willy).

Praying - happy birthday it must be funny to think if she gets a wriggle a on you and your little Joelle could have a joint do next year!

Are early contractions normal for you girls or does it mean we are likely to be seeing some babies soon? I've had anything until i go into labor
    Me, DH, the three musketers:

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've been having contractions that are irregular but mildly crampy for a couple of weeks now. Sometimes, they're really uncomfortable but I know they aren't the real deal. It's exciting to think that my body is getting ready! I don't know about you guys, but I'm having these crazy knifing pains deep inside me. I think those pains are making some changes to my cervix. Hopefully, it's thinning out.
    2008, 2011, swayed for a and happily welcomed a ! Margot was born on June 28/2013! She's perfect and our family is complete!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Holy!! Seems like we have some excitement going on - cant wait to see some baby pictures hehe. Wishing all the upcoming mamas easy births!
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Bama Belle View Post
    I ended up in Labor & Delivery last night. Contractions were getting really strong and close together but not dialiting. So after two bags of fluid and a shot of terbutaline they sent me home. I have a check-up tomorrow. It just makes it very real!
    Eek! It's so close!
    Did you swell up after the bags of fluid? My legs have swelled after my IV fluids, feels awful!
    Good luck Bama!
    Update! Identical twin girls!

Our family: 2008 2010 2013

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Praying4Pink View Post
    Hi Ladies...Phew I have had a busy few weeks, lol.

Maple sorry to hear about your illness but so glad you came out ok and that the babies are still cooking. Keep em in there as long as you can hun. Regardless, you have done an outstanding job so far!

CVD that picture of Hudson is just plain adorable! He is just the cutest thing ever. I just want to go "Nom Nom Nom" on those cheeks, lol. Love it!

Bama whoa! Very interesting about the contractions darling. Were you early with your DD? I actually had something similar happen to me but didn't end up going to the hospital. You may be having that baby real soon darling.

Pearl you are certainly getting close dear. I would like to know if Joelle's head is engaged but my last scan was at 33 weeks so I doubt she was at that time. It certainly feels like it though, lol. Hang in there.

AFM: Well last Thursday at 2:30 in the morning I started having contractions. I knew I wasn't really in labor because there was no real pattern to them and I had no other labor signs. They lasted for about 10 hours though. The doctor said I might have been dehydrated and/or my body is just gearing up for the real thing. She said next time I might be delivering a baby.

I had a great birthday dinner at Olive Garden on Saturday. Everyone in the restaurant was looking at me like I was going to pop in the restaurant, lol. I kept saying...no worries I have two weeks left.

And in other positive news...I have had no weight gain in the past two weeks which is great for me considering I have gained a total of 50 pounds with this girl. Oh yeah and I tested negative for Group B so that means I can possibly have the hep lock rather than an IV IF I go into labor on my own this time around. We shall see...
    Thanks P4P!
    Sounds like you had a fab birthday!
    I reckon we are all going to start popping together very soon!
    Best of luck!!
    Update! Identical twin girls!

Our family: 2008 2010 2013

Page 295 of 345 FirstFirst ... 195245285293294295296297305 ... LastLast