Page 4 of 345 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Please add me! I'm due June 5th Hoping for some pink to balance out our house!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Done! Welcome & Congrats. Did you sway?
    Cycle#1 Jan/Feb 2013: 10 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 1 expanded blast frozen to batch.

Cycle #2 May/June 2013: 17 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized, 3 blasts frozen. Sending all 4 to Natera: 2 normals- 1 girl (cycle 2) & 1 boy (cycle 1)

Cycle #3 September 2013: 11 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 4 biopsied. 2 normal boys

FET #1: October 25th: BFN

Cycle#4: Feb/March 2014: 12 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 10 fertilized. 1 normal XX! Transfer March 3rd. BFP: 3/9/14!!!! Beta: 7dp6dt:38, 9dp6dt:139!, 6weeks 1 day: heartbeat!!!

She's here and I'm in love

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 2boys1girl View Post
    Congrats! Glad to have you in here
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by HopeandDreamG View Post
    SEROUISLY I just called the docs office and both the doc and the PA is out so no one can give me results. I was like then call them and send them the report and have them get back to me. They said doc is in surgery and PA can't be reached. I told them this was not ok, that I hate to be a pain in the arse but I've been trying for a year I'm finally pregnant, and was going to go for IVF next cycle possible...I need to know today!! I got the "well if they call in we can ask" just to appease me. ARGH! Another day to wait. You can't make this up!!

I wanted to make my ticker LOL!
    Oh no!! So sorry to hear they did that lol, really hope they get back to you today! Oh don't you just love suspense? NOT haha!
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamingpink77 View Post
    Yeah, I'm eating more now, at least I can have breakfast around 9.00am but I'm still trying not to eat a lot, don't want to be showing too early. I'm quite thin so as soon as my bumb starts to show a little, it just stucks out from the rest of my figure, so it clearly shows and I got a wedding mid november and I can't imagine how I'm gonna fit in my small dress! The shopkeeper where I bought it said she can alter it a little but I can't think of a way to enlarge a dress...they can tighten it a bit but not enlarge it I guess!
    Hoping that works out for you! A month isn't too far away! Did you show early with your DS?
    I wish I could not keep eating LOL this nausea seems to be causing me to stuff my face, the only time I don't feel queasy is when I'm eating!! Is that not the strangest thing ever????? I have been awake for 3 hours and already eaten toast, cereal, crackers, yogurt and an orange AND I'm already thinking about lunch!!!! LOL I am going to be huge if this keeps up!!!
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by cvd View Post
    Hoping that works out for you! A month isn't too far away! Did you show early with your DS?
    I wish I could not keep eating LOL this nausea seems to be causing me to stuff my face, the only time I don't feel queasy is when I'm eating!! Is that not the strangest thing ever????? I have been awake for 3 hours and already eaten toast, cereal, crackers, yogurt and an orange AND I'm already thinking about lunch!!!! LOL I am going to be huge if this keeps up!!!

With DS I was thin all around apart from belly of course and I remember I also had a wedding when I was about 12weeks and my friend who is a little bit fuller than I am, gave me one of her dresses to wear for the occasion as mine didn't fit in But to be honest, I think I used to eat more than I'm eating now. Well you're also eating healthy foods, at least you're not getting too much fats either. Right now I'm waiting for hubby to come back home from work and I can't wait till he's here so that we can have dinner...I'm starving again lol!
    swayed for but blessed with

Our little bundle of joy has arrived Born on 31st May 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by HopeandDreamG View Post
    SEROUISLY I just called the docs office and both the doc and the PA is out so no one can give me results. I was like then call them and send them the report and have them get back to me. They said doc is in surgery and PA can't be reached. I told them this was not ok, that I hate to be a pain in the arse but I've been trying for a year I'm finally pregnant, and was going to go for IVF next cycle possible...I need to know today!! I got the "well if they call in we can ask" just to appease me. ARGH! Another day to wait. You can't make this up!!

I wanted to make my ticker LOL!
    Oh hun, so sorry about that, hope they can give you results first thing tomorrow!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 2boys1girl View Post
    Glad you're here 2boys1girl We have a long way to go together from here

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by cvd View Post
    Oh no!! So sorry to hear they did that lol, really hope they get back to you today! Oh don't you just love suspense? NOT haha!
    How annoying right! Tomorrow I start working before they open. I'm done at 1:30 but I have appointments back to back I will never be able to call in between. Especially that they put you on hold forever!!

I think I'm going to be annoying and call before I go into my office this afternoon!
    Cycle#1 Jan/Feb 2013: 10 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 1 expanded blast frozen to batch.

Cycle #2 May/June 2013: 17 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized, 3 blasts frozen. Sending all 4 to Natera: 2 normals- 1 girl (cycle 2) & 1 boy (cycle 1)

Cycle #3 September 2013: 11 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 4 biopsied. 2 normal boys

Cycle#4: Feb/March 2014: 12 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 10 fertilized. 1 normal XX! Transfer March 3rd. BFP: 3/9/14!!!! Beta: 7dp6dt:38, 9dp6dt:139!, 6weeks 1 day: heartbeat!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I called they told me to call back tomorrow. They r open at 1pm. I'll call after I work! Annoying....

Page 4 of 345 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast