Page 5 of 345 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by HopeandDreamG View Post
    I called they told me to call back tomorrow. They r open at 1pm. I'll call after I work! Annoying....
    Boo that is annoying for sure!! Well I'm sure we will all be looking forward to hearing tomorrow then LOL!
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Girls, I know it's early, but have you thought about names yet? Hubby and I already decided for girl, it would be Elisa, but we def cannot agree for a boy's name. I like Eric and Carl, but hubby doesn't like. He likes Marco, Claudio, Stefan, Keith and Daniel. Daniel is the only one which I might consider but I don't like the rest If it would be a girl, it would be so much easier as we agreed on Elisa immediately.
    swayed for but blessed with

Our little bundle of joy has arrived Born on 31st May 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We like Zac for a boy but unsure on girl names! You'd think after all these years of wanting a girl we would have one ready!!
    2006 2008 2010 : 2013
    2 angels
    Due Jan 2020

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamingpink77 View Post
    Girls, I know it's early, but have you thought about names yet? Hubby and I already decided for girl, it would be Elisa, but we def cannot agree for a boy's name. I like Eric and Carl, but hubby doesn't like. He likes Marco, Claudio, Stefan, Keith and Daniel. Daniel is the only one which I might consider but I don't like the rest If it would be a girl, it would be so much easier as we agreed on Elisa immediately.
    Well then it's decided you need to have a girl!
    Cycle#1 Jan/Feb 2013: 10 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 1 expanded blast frozen to batch.

Cycle #2 May/June 2013: 17 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized, 3 blasts frozen. Sending all 4 to Natera: 2 normals- 1 girl (cycle 2) & 1 boy (cycle 1)

Cycle #3 September 2013: 11 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 4 biopsied. 2 normal boys

FET #1: October 25th: BFN

Cycle#4: Feb/March 2014: 12 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 10 fertilized. 1 normal XX! Transfer March 3rd. BFP: 3/9/14!!!! Beta: 7dp6dt:38, 9dp6dt:139!, 6weeks 1 day: heartbeat!!!

She's here and I'm in love

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well then it's decided you need to have a girl!
    I couldn't agree more
    swayed for but blessed with

Our little bundle of joy has arrived Born on 31st May 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamingpink77 View Post
    Aw Elisa is lovely!! Ours is Aubree!!! If you can't tell from my signature lol! We picked it before we were pregnant. We really wanted a girl!
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My Beta results from Monday are a 42 from 14dpo. Sounds really low to me. For some reason they didnt do the progesterone. I went today for another Beta draw which I will know the results of tomorrow. They totally have no concerns about this, but I think its low. When I had my chemical it was a 23 so maybe I'm good. The PA was was hugging me and congratulating me so clearly she felt like there was no concern. and said many pregnancys start at a 42 and are totally fine.
    Cycle#1 Jan/Feb 2013: 10 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 1 expanded blast frozen to batch.

Cycle #2 May/June 2013: 17 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized, 3 blasts frozen. Sending all 4 to Natera: 2 normals- 1 girl (cycle 2) & 1 boy (cycle 1)

Cycle #3 September 2013: 11 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 4 biopsied. 2 normal boys

FET #1: October 25th: BFN

Cycle#4: Feb/March 2014: 12 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 10 fertilized. 1 normal XX! Transfer March 3rd. BFP: 3/9/14!!!! Beta: 7dp6dt:38, 9dp6dt:139!, 6weeks 1 day: heartbeat!!!

She's here and I'm in love

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Done! Welcome & Congrats. Did you sway?
    I did sway for pink and i posted it(but I think it the wrong place) Here is it: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/revi...-sway-bfp.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My Beta results from Monday are a 42 from 14dpo. Sounds really low to me. For some reason they didnt do the progesterone. I went today for another Beta draw which I will know the results of tomorrow. They totally have no concerns about this, but I think its low. When I had my chemical it was a 23 so maybe I'm good. The PA was was hugging me and congratulating me so clearly she felt like there was no concern. and said many pregnancys start at a 42 and are totally fine.
    Glad you got your results finally! Sounds promising congrats on good news!!
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Everyone! Is it ok if I join you in here? I got a BFP this morning According to an online due-date calculator, I'll be due on June 25th. I swayed pink and I'm crossing my fingers that my little Maggie is in there but I know I'd fall in love with my 3rd boy too! Just excited to be pregnant for the third (and last!!!) time. I'm going to try to relish it
    2008, 2011, swayed for a and happily welcomed a ! Margot was born on June 28/2013! She's perfect and our family is complete!

Page 5 of 345 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast