Page 51 of 345 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mrs P in reply to your comment about is anyone else angry - i go through stages. I think I must be worse when tired. I had an awful day last week when I was really moany at the boys and I felt so guilty all day then when they came home I moaned again!!! Hormones eh!!!

An update to my fall - my midwife phoned yesterday to ask how I got on at a&e and she then managed to book me a scan for tomorrow at noon - am very scared - hoping get good news - will update you tomorrow x
    2003 2005 2010
    Swayed so really hoping for a little

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Girls,

Just wanted to update that I had my 2nd scan yesterday, and baby was measuring exactly 7 weeks, and I saw the heartbeat! 150 BPM. I am very pleased because after my first scan I was a bit worried that they only saw the sac and no fetal pole. Here's a pic:

New baby 7 weeks 2 (2).jpg

ETA: My due date is now July 8, 2013
    2004 2007 2010

It's a boy! Due 7/8/2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats jennasue. It is a great feeling when you know baby is ok. We are now due date buddies the 8th July is my EDD too
    DD Christmas 2010

DS Sucessful Boy Sway July 2013

DD2: Sucessful Girl Sway March 1st 2016

Thank you atomic & gender dreaming. Feeling so blessed to have had 2 sucessful sways. We would love one more to complete our family and our fingers are crossed for blue

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by jennaesue View Post
    Hi Girls,

Just wanted to update that I had my 2nd scan yesterday, and baby was measuring exactly 7 weeks, and I saw the heartbeat! 150 BPM. I am very pleased because after my first scan I was a bit worried that they only saw the sac and no fetal pole. Here's a pic:

Yay glad all is well!!
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ah how lovely - glad all is well

Quote Originally Posted by jennaesue View Post
    Hi Girls,

2003 2005 2010
    Swayed so really hoping for a little

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh poor Hope! That's terrible. It's okay. I understand. No rush with updating details. Totally valid reasons there!

Mrs_P it's okay. You explained well.

Congrats One Last Dream on your gorgeous baby.

I'm really excited today because I've well and truly missed my period so am definitely pregnant. After last month's chemical I didn't really believe it until my period didn't come. All booked into the birth centre where I had my other kids too. Yay. Finding it a little hard not telling my boys. But they will tell everyone and hubby wants to wait until Christmas to announce to family.
    2005 2007 2011 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, girls. I'm so sorry to hear about two of you ladies falling down the stairs now, how scary! I hope you ladies are alright, and that your little babes are safe and sound.

Hello to everyone else too - I know I missed a few posts back a couple of pages, and I promise I'll respond to them soon, but I'm feeling really, really down right now. Had an 11 week scan tonight, and it doesn't look very promising that I'll be having a daughter ever in this lifetime. Can you click on this link and tell me your thoughts? I'm very worried, and just feeling really down in the dumps at the moment...even burst into tears at one point tonight...

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...tml#post299438
    2013: twin boy stillborn at 37 weeks
    Sweet baby boy, you are loved and missed more than you will ever know.
    There's not a day that goes by that I don't think of you and wonder what
    you would have been like. I love you and miss you so much.
    Rest now, my baby, in the loving arms of Jesus.

Biggest shock of our lives - surprise BFP! And it's a GIRL!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by OneLastDream View Post
    I fell halfway down the stairs this morning around 6am. Have a houseful of ds1 friends on sleepover for his birthday - have called hospital but they won't see you until 18 weeks - am just waiting for midwife to call me as left message. Am so worried - did they scan you 3boys when it happened to you? My knee is still swelling but I am just worried about the baby. Am really hoping I have enough padding with my wobbly body. Has anyone else had this happen?
    I'm so sorry I haven't replied. I have been up the hospital again on a drip as I just couldn't stop being sick and my keytones were through the roof. I'm ok now.

Yes they did scan me on a portable ultrasound machine but I did cause a lot of fuss. My baby was fine. They told me that it is the best time to have a fall as baby is so tiny and well protected bellow your pelvis.
    Praying that your baby is ok hun, I know how worried you must be because I was a wreck. Did you fall forwards? Because that's what happened to me. I would have come off less injured if it wasn't for the closed baby gate at the bottom of the stairs. Sending you hugs x
    2006 2008 2010 : 2013
    2 angels
    Due Jan 2020

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry for my absence girls. MS has been through the roof. Got admitted on Sunday with hyperemesis and had to stay overnight on a drip (four bags of fluid) my keytones were going crazy. They wouldn't let me leave until they were bellow two which meant I spent the whole next day there as well. Feeling a bit better they have put me on Metoclopramide and cyclizine tablets along with extra thiamine and folic acid. Is any one else on anti-nausea drugs? I feel guilty taking them. Can't believe how much hassle I have had with this pregnancy and I'm only ten weeks lol, I feel like a right drama queen, what with that and the fall down the stairs, the hospital must be sick of me.

Hoping for a 'normal' hospital free few weeks until my nuchal scan.
    2 angels
    Due Jan 2020

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Hi, girls. I'm so sorry to hear about two of you ladies falling down the stairs now, how scary! I hope you ladies are alright, and that your little babes are safe and sound.

Hello to everyone else too - I know I missed a few posts back a couple of pages, and I promise I'll respond to them soon, but I'm feeling really, really down right now. Had an 11 week scan tonight, and it doesn't look very promising that I'll be having a daughter ever in this lifetime. Can you click on this link and tell me your thoughts? I'm very worried, and just feeling really down in the dumps at the moment...even burst into tears at one point tonight...

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...tml#post299438
    Baby A looks Girly to me sweetpea. If you had of just posted the pictures and not said anything about what was said, I would have guessed girl on my own opinion anyway. Don't cry Hun Sending hugs xx
    2 angels
    Due Jan 2020

Page 51 of 345 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast