Page 53 of 345 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    3boys - I take generic Zofran for nausea.

Sweetpea - I'm going to guess G/B or G/G. It is still early so try not to worry.
    Me ~ 38, DH ~ 39, DD1 ~ 4 DD2 ~ 11 months

Freeze all IVF on hold until my hubby is ready for his son.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by OneLastDream View Post
    Hi guys little update - had scan today and baby is beautiful and perfect and measuring 9 weeks 4 so my fall didn't effect them thank goodness x thank you all for your kind thoughts x
    This is fantastic news
    2006 2008 2010 : 2013
    2 angels
    Due Jan 2020

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh no poor you - was you that sick before in your other pregnancies? I can't imagine being that poorly. Fingers crossed you get better soon x

I think I must have tumbled right over as I hurt knee and elbow/shoulder on one side and hand and toes on other! Must have been trying to protect baby - it all happened so fast x
    I wasn't this sick no way! In my little fantasy land I can hope that means its a girl in reality every pregnancy is different right.

Just to add again, I'm so glad your little bean is alright, when I came on here and saw you had fell I was really worried about you (I know how stressed I was about it). Soooo glad all is well
    Last edited by 3boys; November 21st, 2012 at 05:54 PM.
    2006 2008 2010 : 2013
    2 angels
    Due Jan 2020

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 3boys View Post
    Sorry for my absence girls. MS has been through the roof. Got admitted on Sunday with hyperemesis and had to stay overnight on a drip (four bags of fluid) my keytones were going crazy. They wouldn't let me leave until they were bellow two which meant I spent the whole next day there as well. Feeling a bit better they have put me on Metoclopramide and cyclizine tablets along with extra thiamine and folic acid. Is any one else on anti-nausea drugs? I feel guilty taking them. Can't believe how much hassle I have had with this pregnancy and I'm only ten weeks lol, I feel like a right drama queen, what with that and the fall down the stairs, the hospital must be sick of me.

Hoping for a 'normal' hospital free few weeks until my nuchal scan.
    Not sure why I 'liked' this, things sound horrible for you.
    You sound like you are in need of medication, do not worry about taking it. I am on metoclopramide also, it is working better now I bumped up to x3 daily. I am struggling too, but have only vomited once.
    Man I hope it eases off for you soon XX
    Update! Identical twin girls!

Our family: 2008 2010 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 3boys View Post
    Sorry for my absence girls. MS has been through the roof. Got admitted on Sunday with hyperemesis and had to stay overnight on a drip (four bags of fluid) my keytones were going crazy. They wouldn't let me leave until they were bellow two which meant I spent the whole next day there as well. Feeling a bit better they have put me on Metoclopramide and cyclizine tablets along with extra thiamine and folic acid. Is any one else on anti-nausea drugs? I feel guilty taking them. Can't believe how much hassle I have had with this pregnancy and I'm only ten weeks lol, I feel like a right drama queen, what with that and the fall down the stairs, the hospital must be sick of me.

Hoping for a 'normal' hospital free few weeks until my nuchal scan.

So sorry 3boys you got so sick. Seems everyone is still feeling so sick here, me included. Don't feel guilty about the medicine or of feeling sick throughout this pregnancy, it's nobodys fault of course. Being sick all day long for entire weeks is just unbearable Hope everyone starts feeling a lot better within the coming weeks....we deserve it girls.
    swayed for but blessed with

Our little bundle of joy has arrived Born on 31st May 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by cvd View Post
    Holy goodness I have come down with some type of flu. I'm so sick my head is so sore, throat and ears are sore, I have aches everywhere. I even took a Tylenol before bed because my temp was 99.5. Trying to rest but a busy 1.5 year old doesn't like it lol I am not having good luck this pregnancy
    So sorry about your flu cvd, as if it wasn't enough being nauseous! And especially now that we can't have anti-flu pills. Having paracetamol during pregnancy is ok though as long as you do not overdo it. Hope you will be feeling better soon.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Thank you, 3boys. I think just the thought of going from 2 boys to 4 boys is just terrifying me. That, and the thought that if these babies are both boys, my dream of ever having a daughter is over. Still feeling crappy about this, but there's a little bit of hope that I'm hanging onto, that at least one is a girl. We'll see in a few weeks.

How are you feeling, btw? I hope you and your little babe are doing well, and recovering just fine after your fall. I'm sorry to hear you're now having so much trouble with the nausea. I hope it gets much better for you soon! (((hugs))) to you, mama.

Hi sweetpea, I'm no expert either but I also think that baba A looks girlie I hope we are all right. Having fraternal twins, 1boy and 1 girl are also very very cute. If I had to have fraternal twins, I would want them that way, but that's my personal opinion of course! Don't lose hope yet, you still have a good chance of at least having one girl in there

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi guys little update - had scan today and baby is beautiful and perfect and measuring 9 weeks 4 so my fall didn't effect them thank goodness x thank you all for your kind thoughts x
    So happy baby is perferct OneLastDream Glad everything is ok, now you can relax a bit again. Hope your injuries are healing fast and you'll be ok soon hun. It must have been a big shock for you.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies like to join the list Im due July 29, 2013 Congrats to everyone

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Maple View Post
    Not sure why I 'liked' this, things sound horrible for you.
    You sound like you are in need of medication, do not worry about taking it. I am on metoclopramide also, it is working better now I bumped up to x3 daily. I am struggling too, but have only vomited once.
    Man I hope it eases off for you soon XX

Sorry you're also sick Maple but at least pills seem to be working a bit. I'm also still nauseated especially in afternoon and evening. I just seem to want to sleep cause I feel better when sleeping. I'm not taking any pills but tomorrow I have my scan and will ask dr to prescribe something in case it gets worse or I just can't handle it anymore.

This week I was especially nauseated, starting from morning till night and also had very painful stomach, I thought I was coming up with a virus or something but seems it's better today. And it seems the nausea feeling changed from feeling constantly nauseated to feeling constantly like throwing up. I'm afraid of going out because I'm worried I might just throw up anywhere especially when I go to the supermarket and there's all those smells I just can't smell bread and of course I have to buy it for hubby and little one for their school/work. Can't wait till we start to feel a little normal again.

I'm also associating more nausea = more possibility it's a girl, but also trying to be realistic and thinking this is only a myth!

Tomorrow I have my scan, as already said, and I'm gonna be peeking so much to see if there's anything popping up between the legs. Can't wait till my gender scan in December.

Page 53 of 345 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast