Page 6 of 345 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadis View Post
    Hi Everyone! Is it ok if I join you in here? I got a BFP this morning According to an online due-date calculator, I'll be due on June 25th. I swayed pink and I'm crossing my fingers that my little Maggie is in there but I know I'd fall in love with my 3rd boy too! Just excited to be pregnant for the third (and last!!!) time. I'm going to try to relish it
    Hey Jadis! Congrats glad to have you in here!!! Any symptoms yet lol?
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadis View Post
    Hi Everyone! Is it ok if I join you in here? I got a BFP this morning According to an online due-date calculator, I'll be due on June 25th. I swayed pink and I'm crossing my fingers that my little Maggie is in there but I know I'd fall in love with my 3rd boy too! Just excited to be pregnant for the third (and last!!!) time. I'm going to try to relish it

Pink congratulations.gif

Congratulations Jadis, so happy for you Hope you have a happy healthy preganancy. Glad you joined us here How are you feeling?
    swayed for but blessed with

Our little bundle of joy has arrived Born on 31st May 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by HopeandDreamG View Post
    My Beta results from Monday are a 42 from 14dpo. Sounds really low to me. For some reason they didnt do the progesterone. I went today for another Beta draw which I will know the results of tomorrow. They totally have no concerns about this, but I think its low. When I had my chemical it was a 23 so maybe I'm good. The PA was was hugging me and congratulating me so clearly she felt like there was no concern. and said many pregnancys start at a 42 and are totally fine.
    Glad you got your results Hope, I don't have any idea how much beta should be but I think if it was too low, the dr would have been concerned. You'll see the increase in tomorrow's results and relax a bit Do you know when are you going for an ultrasound yet?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll ask today when I get my second beta. They told me to call at noon. I'll probably have a US in the next week I'd bet.
    Cycle#1 Jan/Feb 2013: 10 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 1 expanded blast frozen to batch.

Cycle #2 May/June 2013: 17 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized, 3 blasts frozen. Sending all 4 to Natera: 2 normals- 1 girl (cycle 2) & 1 boy (cycle 1)

Cycle #3 September 2013: 11 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 4 biopsied. 2 normal boys

FET #1: October 25th: BFN

Cycle#4: Feb/March 2014: 12 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 10 fertilized. 1 normal XX! Transfer March 3rd. BFP: 3/9/14!!!! Beta: 7dp6dt:38, 9dp6dt:139!, 6weeks 1 day: heartbeat!!!

She's here and I'm in love

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Any news about your Beta results hun?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh my, so I'm trying to tell myself that we're gonna have a little cute baby boy, and imagine buying cute light blue clothes and stuff. I feel this will help me accept more when and if I hear 'it's a Boy!'....then my mum wants girl, my sisters want girl, my dad keeps saying that I'll have a girl...and that's not helpful at all I wish they are right about me having a girl but it's def too early so honestly I don't know why they are convinced it's a girl. When I was having my DS they all wanted a boy and everyone said it's gonna be a boy even before I had my gender scan. But at least back then, they had come to this conclusion of boy because I only had a bumb and no fat anywhere. Now I'm afraid that I'll be more disappointed hearing everyone saying I'm having a girl. It's still so early, I can't wait till I know gender but honestly I'm even more anxious to see him/her for the first time on the monitor

I showed my son a picture from internet of a 6 weeks embyro (I'm almost six wks now, so!), he just stared at it and smiled. Then he went in his room without saying anything and brought me a science handout he got from school with pictures of the development of babies from 3weeks to 40wks and wanted me to keep it to check how the baby is growing every week. I just hugged him and we sticked the handout to the refrigerator It was so cute of him

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats on the BFP Jadis, if mine is a girl she will be named Maggie as well!! Great name!
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamingpink77 View Post
    Oh my, so I'm trying to tell myself that we're gonna have a little cute baby boy, and imagine buying cute light blue clothes and stuff. I feel this will help me accept more when and if I hear 'it's a Boy!'....then my mum wants girl, my sisters want girl, my dad keeps saying that I'll have a girl...and that's not helpful at all I wish they are right about me having a girl but it's def too early so honestly I don't know why they are convinced it's a girl. When I was having my DS they all wanted a boy and everyone said it's gonna be a boy even before I had my gender scan. But at least back then, they had come to this conclusion of boy because I only had a bumb and no fat anywhere. Now I'm afraid that I'll be more disappointed hearing everyone saying I'm having a girl. It's still so early, I can't wait till I know gender but honestly I'm even more anxious to see him/her for the first time on the monitor

I showed my son a picture from internet of a 6 weeks embyro (I'm almost six wks now, so!), he just stared at it and smiled. Then he went in his room without saying anything and brought me a science handout he got from school with pictures of the development of babies from 3weeks to 40wks and wanted me to keep it to check how the baby is growing every week. I just hugged him and we sticked the handout to the refrigerator It was so cute of him
    We are the exact opposite Dreaming! I have some belief in "the secret" so all we talk about is our baby girl, boy never comes into the convos unless we are talking about our current son hehe. This started even before we were trying to get pregnant. I have already had numerous people tell me they think it will be a girl this time and the name we have picked, Aubree, has been popping up EVERYWHERE. I'm not uber spiritual or anything but I'd like to think it's a sign Fingers crossed. I actually booked my 3D gender scan today, for January 3rd! I'll be 18 and a half weeks Super excited! And that is super cute of your son!!! AWW!
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    CVD my family is the same, they keep referring to my baby as a girl and they say how they feel it's a girl and have connections to girly things. Also the name Maggie which I had picked has been showing up everywhere for us too! Hoping these are all signs for us!!!
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie85 View Post
    CVD my family is the same, they keep referring to my baby as a girl and they say how they feel it's a girl and have connections to girly things. Also the name Maggie which I had picked has been showing up everywhere for us too! Hoping these are all signs for us!!!

When will you find out Rosie?

Page 6 of 345 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast