Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had to visit the health visitor today for DS3 2 year check up. He threw a massive tantrum whilst there and refused to be weighed, it was such a struggle and I was getting so stressed out that I started feeling sick (doesn't take much) so I then had to run to the toilet leaving a screaming child with the poor woman. When she at last got to weigh him I then got told off because he is over weight (only slightly, he weighed 15.20 kg). It was such a nightmare trip. When I got home I just sat down and cried for half an hour.

I am feeling so sorry for myself, I am sick of being sick and I'm convinced I'm carrying another boy. It's really getting to me.

I too can't wait to start experiencing some of the nice parts of pregnancy (kicks and dopplers) as apposed to all the worst parts.
    2006 2008 2010 : 2013
    2 angels
    Due Jan 2020

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 3boys View Post
    I had to visit the health visitor today for DS3 2 year check up. He threw a massive tantrum whilst there and refused to be weighed, it was such a struggle and I was getting so stressed out that I started feeling sick (doesn't take much) so I then had to run to the toilet leaving a screaming child with the poor woman. When she at last got to weigh him I then got told off because he is over weight (only slightly, he weighed 15.20 kg). It was such a nightmare trip. When I got home I just sat down and cried for half an hour.

I am feeling so sorry for myself, I am sick of being sick and I'm convinced I'm carrying another boy. It's really getting to me.

I too can't wait to start experiencing some of the nice parts of pregnancy (kicks and dopplers) as apposed to all the worst parts.

So sorry about this 3boys, seems you had a rough day Hope we will be feeling much better soon and at least we get our desired genders. I'm so much losing hope, have you seen the Due March/April/May 2013 thread girls? They are all getting boys and they swayed girls, most of them at least I'm so sorry their dreams are not coming true and also less hopeful that I'll ever get my DD. Guess this has always been a dream and will remain a dream for me
    swayed for but blessed with

Our little bundle of joy has arrived Born on 31st May 2013

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm glad I found this thread! I'm feeling absolutely miserable. I'm nauseous at all times, I've even been woken in the middle of the night because of the nausea. I run to bathroom but never actually throw up. Plus, I'm exhausted, irritable, weepy and constipated. I can't believe I signed up to do this again, this pregnancy is every bit as terrible as my last one. I'm 7 weeks along and 12 weeks seems so very far away I'm just not coping well. My house and my job are both falling apart.
    2008, 2011, swayed for a and happily welcomed a ! Margot was born on June 28/2013! She's perfect and our family is complete!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamingpink77 View Post
    So sorry about this 3boys, seems you had a rough day Hope we will be feeling much better soon and at least we get our desired genders. I'm so much losing hope, have you seen the Due March/April/May 2013 thread girls? They are all getting boys and they swayed girls, most of them at least I'm so sorry their dreams are not coming true and also less hopeful that I'll ever get my DD. Guess this has always been a dream and will remain a dream for me
    I have been following this thread and feel so sorry for all the girls getting sway opposites. It really does just confirm in my mind that this is another boy for us. I can't believe I'm already getting disheartened but it just seems like having a daughter which so many people take for granted is just not a possibility for us. I wish I could be optimistic but I tried that with DS3 and it made things 100 times worse. Best to prepare for the worse I say
    2 angels
    Due Jan 2020

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadis View Post
    I'm glad I found this thread! I'm feeling absolutely miserable. I'm nauseous at all times, I've even been woken in the middle of the night because of the nausea. I run to bathroom but never actually throw up. Plus, I'm exhausted, irritable, weepy and constipated. I can't believe I signed up to do this again, this pregnancy is every bit as terrible as my last one. I'm 7 weeks along and 12 weeks seems so very far away I'm just not coping well. My house and my job are both falling apart.
    sorry you are having a hard time too Jadis. Let's hope we all feel better soon!
    2 angels
    Due Jan 2020

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aww Thanks 3boys, I hope we're all feeling better soon. Like you, I feel certain that I'm suffering like this for another boy. Maybe it's mothers intuition, maybe I'm just trying to prepare myself.
    2008, 2011, swayed for a and happily welcomed a ! Margot was born on June 28/2013! She's perfect and our family is complete!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I started with some nausea which has now disappeared........these 1st weeks drag so much
    due 25th june
    in shock both blue sways worked!!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nearly, How far along are you? I'd like to know if there's an end in sight?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry to hear everyone's feeling sick! My ms went from all day to just at night then now it's back to all day. I even take 1 diclectin at bedtime as it is interfering with my sleep!!! So hope it gets better for everyone!!
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just 7 weeks i only had the nausea for a couple of days........theres still time tho i doubt im out yet
    due 25th june
    in shock both blue sways worked!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast