Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

What are the chances for a girl?

So what ur thoughts ladies? With these conditions is it possible that we could have our dreamed princess? I didnt do too much swaying as got pregnant very quick, but here it is. We BD on day of O used KY jelly, jump and dumped. My diet I think not the best, never have breakfast just a cup of cappuccino, but im a big fan of salt unfortunately, cant eat without it.. was eating lots of pasta/potato some chicken, small red meat. Usually im eating evening and when hubby is home thats 8pm. We have 2 and for my ... Is that even possible for me?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Its hard to say i think you may have 50/50 odds

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi AndreaOD,

I am an Irish mammy too swaying blue.

I think the KY jelly, the J&D and the no breakfast and caffine can only have helped. Is this different from how you were when the boys were concieved.

There is always hope, As Cinss said even with doing nothing your odds are 50/50
    DD Christmas 2010

DS Sucessful Boy Sway July 2013

DD2: Sucessful Girl Sway March 1st 2016

Thank you atomic & gender dreaming. Feeling so blessed to have had 2 sucessful sways. We would love one more to complete our family and our fingers are crossed for blue

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's definitely possible that you've got your little girl in there! There's always a 50/50 shot at the very least, plus you were skipping breakfast which may have helped. Good luck, hope you have a sticky pink bean in there!
    2008, 2011, swayed for a and happily welcomed a ! Margot was born on June 28/2013! She's perfect and our family is complete!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There is always a chance even if you did everything exactly the same as how you conceived DS. Wishing you the best of luck. Hope you have a DD in there
    2006 2008 2010 : 2013
    2 angels
    Due Jan 2020