Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pearl327 View Post
    This is great. Thanks Mrs P
    is waffles having a girl or is that an error. I haven't heard. There is definitely at least 4 of us swaying blue too. I know Bamabelle is hoping for blue too
    She'd updated her sway to say girl so i took it off there.

Do you know when bamabelle is due so i can add her?

To all the girls commenting about getting opposites (which by the way i KNOW i will get to) its not mean't to make anyone fell bad the swayed for and results thing. Your baby (if you do hear opposite - which the majority won't!!!) will be very special and not at all a failure - please don't see it like that i just thought it was a good way to keep track of the stats for anyone coming into swaying (i found it useful when i researched mine) or for AS to have a record - really don/t want to hurt anyone's feelings though x
    Me, DH, the three musketers:

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You might want to change mine to say light sway or hoping for because I only changed my diet minimally and I don't want it to squew the results when I mostl likely have a boy.
    200120042007June 24, 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Don't worry about it, even those with the hardest sways can and have hear boy, you have just as much chance as the rest of us. I often find the lighter sways are the ones that work as you tip the balance but in a stress free way which really does sway pink - i had so much stress during my sway that has probably undone all the hard work
    Me, DH, the three musketers:

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LO123 View Post
    hopingforsaskia, is a gender scan different to normal scan you normally have around 18-20 weeks. I didn't realise you can book in just for a gender scan. I only have one DS and we didn't find out the sex then so I didn't really look into it.
    It's not the anatomy scan, that's at 18-20 weeks, I've booked a private scan for 16 weeks. are you in oz? Look for a 3d place - they do them.
    Eli Reeve - 19/April/09
    Sullivan Cole - 20/September/11

Expecting in August 2013 ... Please be a pinky!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs_P View Post
    Don't worry about it, even those with the hardest sways can and have hear boy, you have just as much chance as the rest of us. I often find the lighter sways are the ones that work as you tip the balance but in a stress free way which really does sway pink - i had so much stress during my sway that has probably undone all the hard work
    That's how I feel. I'm destined for an opposite I think. but I'm convincing myself it's a boy now so that if I hear boy it's as expected, but if I get girl at my scan I can be overjoyed!
    Eli Reeve - 19/April/09
    Sullivan Cole - 20/September/11

Expecting in August 2013 ... Please be a pinky!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for doing the list :-)
    2005 2007 2011 (failed IG sway but so blessed to have him) Number 4 is on the way - July 2013!! Praying for a healthy

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

To all the girls commenting about getting opposites (which by the way i KNOW i will get to) its not mean't to make anyone fell bad the swayed for and results thing. Your baby (if you do hear opposite - which the majority won't!!!) will be very special and not at all a failure - please don't see it like that i just thought it was a good way to keep track of the stats for anyone coming into swaying (i found it useful when i researched mine) or for AS to have a record - really don/t want to hurt anyone's feelings though x
    I know I commented about getting an opposite but I'm still grateful for the thread Hun. I'm just a natural born pessimist Lol. I love seeing the list and will love seeing it slowely fill up X
    2006 2008 2010 : 2013
    2 angels
    Due Jan 2020

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

I went looking for waffles update after, I am busy in work at the min so, just poping in and out when I can.

I see you have updated Bama Belle. There is also Prayforaboy who is due Aug 6th
    DD Christmas 2010

DS Sucessful Boy Sway July 2013

DD2: Sucessful Girl Sway March 1st 2016

Thank you atomic & gender dreaming. Feeling so blessed to have had 2 sucessful sways. We would love one more to complete our family and our fingers are crossed for blue

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Didn't sleep a wink last night and when i did eventually sleep i kept dreaming that there was something wrong with the baby and that it had no legs. I'm so worried about the scan today which is totally irrational because I've seen him twice and he seemed ok.
    2006 2008 2010 : 2013
    2 angels
    Due Jan 2020

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 3boys View Post
    Didn't sleep a wink last night and when i did eventually sleep i kept dreaming that there was something wrong with the baby and that it had no legs. I'm so worried about the scan today which is totally irrational because I've seen him twice and he seemed ok.
    3boys, your poor thing, what a dream. Hope all went smoothly today....

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast