Poll: Find out or not find out ( sex )

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm 5 weeks now and can still say I would like the surprise... I am surprisingly not obsessed about the gender yet
    ( 2004) ( 2006) (2011 )

Aug 27th 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was team green till my 12 week scan as soon as i saw my baby i knew i needed to know
    due 25th june
    in shock both blue sways worked!!!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We will be finding out but not telling anyone IRL - just you guys on here! We have always found out, I am so bad with surprises that I just have to know!!
    2005 2007 2011 (failed IG sway but so blessed to have him) Number 4 is on the way - July 2013!! Praying for a healthy

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I didn't find out with either of my boys and with DS2 I had convinced myself he was a girl. While I was overjoyed with him when he was in my arms, it took me a while to get used to him being anther boy. If I am honest I think it was other people telling me he was a girl that made me think he was and added to my GD.

This time I will find out but will not be telling anyone. They can speculate to their hearts content and I will play along but will know in my heart what my baby is.

I have my NT scan on Thursday and with my last baby they offered to tell me his sex. We refused as DH didn't want to know but if they offer again, I think we will say yes and take their professional guess.....

Getting really nervous already!!

X
    - January 2008, - March 2010 - my royal baby July 2013

Hoping for a at some point, still weighing up HT or swaying.....

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by maybeoneday View Post
    I didn't find out with either of my boys and with DS2 I had convinced myself he was a girl. While I was overjoyed with him when he was in my arms, it took me a while to get used to him being anther boy. If I am honest I think it was other people telling me he was a girl that made me think he was and added to my GD.

This time I will find out but will not be telling anyone. They can speculate to their hearts content and I will play along but will know in my heart what my baby is.

I have my NT scan on Thursday and with my last baby they offered to tell me his sex. We refused as DH didn't want to know but if they offer again, I think we will say yes and take their professional guess.....

Getting really nervous already!!

X
    hi guys board crashing hope you don't mind! this is my plan too - let me know how it goes ;-S
    DS1 2009 DS2 2011

At around fifteen weeks sadly one of our babies became an angel fx for a healthy singleton!

*Update it's a girl! fx she'll make it!*

Thank you atomic praying our dream will come true

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had really bad GD with DS2 when we found out at the 20 week ultrasound. I had myself so convinced that he was a girl!! Now I have myself convinced this baby is a boy so I don't think it will be that bad however, I still want to find out so I can deal with whatever GD I am going to have (which I am sure will be plenty) and then can fully enjoy the day he comes. I am afraid that if I wait until he is born it might send me into some postpartum crazy depression or something. Way too many hormones crashing for me after delivery Plus, if I am upset at all at the birth my DH will probably loose it on me since I convinced him I just wanted a third baby and that I didn't care about gender
    Love my (2006) (2009) (2013) (2014)

THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Anyone else Or anyone changed their minds ? ha ha ha
    Mummy to 3 gorgeous Boys and FINALLY our baby Girl
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

M/C Oct 2012 after 4 months trying

BFP again !! - Nov 2012 - Confirmed Twins at 6+5 then my dreams were crushed at 8+ weeks when one of our twins sadly died.

THANK YOU TO GENDER DREAMING FOR HELPING MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think I'm changing my mind... I don't think I can do it lol
    ( 2004) ( 2006) (2011 )

Aug 27th 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Definitely finding out and actually I cant wait to know for sure Im not good at surprises I can never wait, Im one of those who just HAVE to know! I found out with my other 2 boys too. But I say if this baby is a girl and I get pregnant again (which is unlikely as we say this baby is defo the last baby no matter what) I would not find out then as Its actually very exciting to have a delivery surprise!
    1 2010 April
    2 2011 April
    due 2013 July

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    All of mine have been surprises so far I think thats why im torn as I have nothing to compare it to
    Mummy to 3 gorgeous Boys and FINALLY our baby Girl
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

M/C Oct 2012 after 4 months trying

BFP again !! - Nov 2012 - Confirmed Twins at 6+5 then my dreams were crushed at 8+ weeks when one of our twins sadly died.

THANK YOU TO GENDER DREAMING FOR HELPING MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast