Poll: Find out or not find out ( sex )

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

To Know or not to Know ? POLL - Will u be finding out ?

Just wondering how many other team green mummies there are out there in our due date group and what your reasons are for not knowing an also what reasons those that are finding out for not keeping it a surprise ?
    Mummy to 3 gorgeous Boys and FINALLY our baby Girl
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

M/C Oct 2012 after 4 months trying

BFP again !! - Nov 2012 - Confirmed Twins at 6+5 then my dreams were crushed at 8+ weeks when one of our twins sadly died.

THANK YOU TO GENDER DREAMING FOR HELPING MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have started - we will wait until birth - because DH says so !!! And to be honest i dont want to be dissapointed if its a 4th boy as i know on the day when he is born i wont care a single bit and dont want my last part of pregnancy ruined by me being upset over gender. Plus if we are lucky enough to get a daughter how great will that be on the day the biggest surprise ever !!!
    Mummy to 3 gorgeous Boys and FINALLY our baby Girl
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

M/C Oct 2012 after 4 months trying

BFP again !! - Nov 2012 - Confirmed Twins at 6+5 then my dreams were crushed at 8+ weeks when one of our twins sadly died.

THANK YOU TO GENDER DREAMING FOR HELPING MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We're finding out - i have known a few moms disappointed on the day and i don't want that ruining things or the guilt that would go with it. Nine months is along time to get your hopes up for and i had such bad gd last time i need to know - but then you already knew that.

I do admire you though i have never made it team green, the surprise must be really exciting
    Me, DH, the three musketers:

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't know how you ladies do it a 4th time! So brave! I'm not in your due date but I was going to do team green for the same reasons as you momto3boys but after talking to some ladies that did, and they had some disappointment when it ended up being a boy and I was scared of that so should convinced me to find out. I have now and for like a solid 4 weeks I was sad. I started to be really happy about it for a couple weeks, but now I've been feeling down again and kinda wish I was still in ignorant bliss. But that still wouldn't make it a girl
    I just keep thinking how I could have 2 boys instead of 3 and all the work I've set myself up for. Last night I even dreamed this little one passed away from sids or something like that and I did feel regret and sadness... But even after all that I'm right back to feeling depressed about it all like I wish I could turn back time. I wish I could make these feelings go away aghhhh! I can't wait to have him and hopefully make these feelings disappear!
    Man, I'm sorry ladies, totally went on a rant there not even to do with the question!!
    You 2 better get your girls seriously! This gender thing makes me so angry!!!

Had my first and only little girl Emmerson oct 19,2014 right on her due date!
    Hoping I stop calling her 'little dude, bud' and him real soon

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not finding out with this one I have found out with all my boys and with my third one I feared gender dissapointment at birth but then when I found out he was a boy I didn't feel one ounce of sadness and that made me realize that I won't be dissapointed if I have another boy
    ( 2004) ( 2006) (2011 )

Aug 27th 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanting-a-girl View Post
    I'm not finding out with this one I have found out with all my boys and with my third one I feared gender dissapointment at birth but then when I found out he was a boy I didn't feel one ounce of sadness and that made me realize that I won't be dissapointed if I have another boy
    See! I thought that's how I would have felt, but my hubby thought he knew better! Part of me really wishes I waited!! I went back and forth wondering girl, boy, girl boy... And although I was leaning more girl it was because I was allowing myself since it would be my last time to day dream if it was a boy!!
    Ah well, too late now

Had my first and only little girl Emmerson oct 19,2014 right on her due date!
    Hoping I stop calling her 'little dude, bud' and him real soon

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm going to find out simply because I don't have the patience to wait. I was seriously thinking about going team green but I'm already obsessing. I know if I find out any ounce of disappointment I might get will be long gone by the time he arrives. I would love a delivery room surprise... Maybe one day!
    2006 2008 2010 : 2013
    2 angels
    Due Jan 2020

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am like you 3boys. I have to know. I think if I get my boy this time then I would be able to go green next time. DH would really love me to wait until birth to find out. But while GD is there it is killing me not to know
    DD Christmas 2010

DS Sucessful Boy Sway July 2013

DD2: Sucessful Girl Sway March 1st 2016

Thank you atomic & gender dreaming. Feeling so blessed to have had 2 sucessful sways. We would love one more to complete our family and our fingers are crossed for blue

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We are having a surprise this time around....was hoping to get a sneaky peek at the nt scan but i will only be 12w2d so its likely going to look girly anyway and i have no idea by smptoms yet so i think it will be a true surprise
    due 25th june
    in shock both blue sways worked!!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We have never found out before birth. I like the suprise and I also know that I will be upset the rest of the pregnancy if I find out it is a boy so I would rather wait until I can see the baby. I wish that there was a way to not even know until after I have had a chance to really hold and bond with the baby first and then look when I know im ready and won't be upset but I don't think I could get my husband not to look.
    Last edited by Mommyof3boys; December 5th, 2012 at 05:33 PM.
    200120042007June 24, 2013

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast