Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Names!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Names!

So now that we found out we are having a boy - we are thinking of names! We only had a girl name picked out, Aubree, which I absolutely LOVED. So far, I like Auden. It's similar to Aubree. Or I am even considering Aubrey, which is the "boy" spelling for the name (my grandfather's middle name was this, which would be neat). Other then that we can't find anything we even kinda like LOL we want something uncommon but not weird. Ryder isn't common where we are, but it's not strange like the names you see online when you search "uncommon boy names". Auden is different but so similar to Aiden that I don't think it's weird!

How are you ladies coming with your name choices?? Those who have had their gender ultrasounds, do you have anything picked out for your little one????
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well - are you going to try for another one after this? because then you might want to stay away form Aubrey if that's your girl name?

I do think Aubrey would work well for a boy and I do like it better than Auden, if I'm honest!

I'm not preggers, but we've already got our boy name settled (ok, OH didn't have a choice lol). Girl name is more tricky as he wants one that will cause huge drama in my family although it will probably end up being that anyway! Hope it's ok I answered xD
    2005 2008 2010 2014 2015

Hoping for another baby girl in 2016/17

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I like the idea of using 'Aubrey', CVD. I think it's interesting that it's your grandfather's middle name, which gives it a bit of family history. We're coming along with names, we've agreed on Margaret for a girl but can't agree on a boy's name. I'm pitching 'Leonard' over and over again, I'm just hoping that my DH will come around and start liking it. I like the short form of Leo or Lenny. Coming up with middle names will be tough as we only use middle names that begin with A's. DS1 is Owen Andrew and DS2 is Simon Alexander. I like Leonard Adam or Leonard Aiden for this one if it's a boy or Margaret Amy for a girl. What do you think? I'm the same as you-I want something different and I like old names. For me, there's nothing cuter than an old man name for a little boy. The kinda name that makes you think that kid wears a bowtie and suspenders.
    2008, 2011, swayed for a and happily welcomed a ! Margot was born on June 28/2013! She's perfect and our family is complete!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerian View Post
    Well - are you going to try for another one after this? because then you might want to stay away form Aubrey if that's your girl name?

I do think Aubrey would work well for a boy and I do like it better than Auden, if I'm honest!

I'm not preggers, but we've already got our boy name settled (ok, OH didn't have a choice lol). Girl name is more tricky as he wants one that will cause huge drama in my family although it will probably end up being that anyway! Hope it's ok I answered xD
    We aren't having another! Which is why I kinda wanna go with that name because I loved it so much haha but now we've related AUBREE so much to a girl it's hard to picture it for a boy I guess, but we are trying to see if we still like it. Hope you get a BFP soon!
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Interesting that it is your grandfather's name but all the Aubrey's I know are girls now and they spell it Aubrey. I do love using family names though.

Asher?
    Aaron?
    Austin?

I would reserve Aubrey in case you have another!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadis View Post
    I like the idea of using 'Aubrey', CVD. I think it's interesting that it's your grandfather's middle name, which gives it a bit of family history. We're coming along with names, we've agreed on Margaret for a girl but can't agree on a boy's name. I'm pitching 'Leonard' over and over again, I'm just hoping that my DH will come around and start liking it. I like the short form of Leo or Lenny. Coming up with middle names will be tough as we only use middle names that begin with A's. DS1 is Owen Andrew and DS2 is Simon Alexander. I like Leonard Adam or Leonard Aiden for this one if it's a boy or Margaret Amy for a girl. What do you think? I'm the same as you-I want something different and I like old names. For me, there's nothing cuter than an old man name for a little boy. The kinda name that makes you think that kid wears a bowtie and suspenders.
    Hehe keep pitching! He will come around I noticed that with my DH, he hated Aubree but I just kept at it, then he ended up loving it! Aw I think both those names go SO well with your other 2. Love the nn Leo & the middle names with A's is really sweet as well. I can't wait to find out what you having!
    My DS's middle name is Valentine, super strange but getting married and changing my last name was hard for me so I had to put it somewhere, our married name is too long to hyphenate! I have no idea what middle name we will use this time! Hm. Name picking was so easy last time.. Ryder was the third name we mentioned, I hate the search!!!
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Jackson Aubrey
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I like Avery for a boy!
    ( 2004) ( 2006) (2011 )

Aug 27th 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would keep Aubree just in case too, you never know what the future holds.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I like Asher, Archer and Axel, they were all the names I liked when deciding on a boys name. Ryder was also on my list

2007 2008 2012

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast