Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I started buy things for baby #6 a year ago and I haven't started TTC yet!! LOL I have OCD I think! I have bought crib, stroller, car seat, bouncy seat, portacot, and a few other little bits. Depends on babies gender where it will sleep later on so I have to wait to get pregnant and find out sex to work on a room!
    Our 6-pack of girlies

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess of Pink View Post
    I started buy things for baby #6 a year ago and I haven't started TTC yet!! LOL I have OCD I think! I have bought crib, stroller, car seat, bouncy seat, portacot, and a few other little bits. Depends on babies gender where it will sleep later on so I have to wait to get pregnant and find out sex to work on a room!
    Here I loved reading this! I also bought stuff before being pregnant - and as we speak we are in the process of painting DS1s new room this weekend and finishing it, although we have NO plans of moving him for a long while!!!!! He still sleeps great in the crib but I just HAD to get his room finished this weekend.
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well DH is buying the only new baby item we will have and thats my co sleeping troll bedside crib to HOPEFULLY make night time feeds easier for me being off work for such a short time im going to need all the sleep I can get . Its my birthday present and I love it - height adjustable to fit right next to me next to my bed - something i didnt have with the others. anything else i think we have , car seat, buggy, clothes etc and baby isnt having its own room as such though we will wheel it into the spare room for naps etc and that will eventually be a nursery but that will be my husbands project when the baby is 3-4months old and ready to go in there - until then it will remain a spare room for guests just that all the drawers wardrobe will be full of baby stuff :-)
    Mummy to 3 gorgeous Boys and FINALLY our baby Girl
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

M/C Oct 2012 after 4 months trying

BFP again !! - Nov 2012 - Confirmed Twins at 6+5 then my dreams were crushed at 8+ weeks when one of our twins sadly died.

THANK YOU TO GENDER DREAMING FOR HELPING MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well 18 weeks now and still not done a thing !! ha ha - Good intentions and all that - Though i did get up in the loft a few weeks back and put any baby bits i could find into a pile so that when the time comes I can just bring it all down and wash it - put it all away etc. The room is so small i dont think i can do it before about 38 weeks as we use the room currently for haging wet washing up and general storgae plus Im sure one of my cats is pregnant so need to wait 6 weeks to see if she gives birth before i start worrying about anything else. Though today is a snow day here in the uk so i have the day off as non of my mindees could get here so i was thinking maybe id start getting some bits down and finding homes for them...... Hmmm or maybe ill just oush my new buggy around the house a few more times !! ha ha
    Mummy to 3 gorgeous Boys and FINALLY our baby Girl
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

M/C Oct 2012 after 4 months trying

BFP again !! - Nov 2012 - Confirmed Twins at 6+5 then my dreams were crushed at 8+ weeks when one of our twins sadly died.

THANK YOU TO GENDER DREAMING FOR HELPING MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope in another month we will have the bunk beds bought for Conor who is 7 and Carson who will be 4. They will be sharing a room. The crib we are using is a toddler bed now so we just have to put it back as a crib. The room is staying a sage green and finding bedding to go with that. I am buying clothes and will wash them when I move Carson's clothes out of the drawers.
    Mom of and born July 18th 2013.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've hung up a lot of clothes already and have begun decorating the nursery. We're mainly waiting until after our two baby showers that are in two weeks to really get moving. Hopefully we'll have the two cribs we registered for soon and can put those up. Also, DH and I are restoring an old dresser for the girls and that will have to happen soon as well. Lots on the to-do list, but I have started the process at least!
    Certified Labor Doula and Part-time Photographer
    Delighted Wife and Mama to (10) (8) (5) (3)

My identical twin girls were born at home on 6/13/13!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123