Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is DS3 for me! I'm a bit depressed because I know for sure this is my last and I really had high hopes for my sway...but I was probably more upset when I found out DS2 was a boy, because DS1 was/is a major handful and also I was worried I couldn't love TWO boys, that I already loved the first one too much to love another. Turns out I fell in love with DS2 instantly and he is AMAZING -- much easier than the first was, and he is probably the main reason I decided to try for #3 -- I knew that even if it turned out to be a boy, I'd love him just as much as I love the other two. So, although I'm sad not to ever experience a daughter, I think three boys is just the way my family was meant to be.

But, I am looking for ways to channel my energy -- I'd been hoping to spend the next 5 months decorating a girl nursery and shopping for new girl clothes. So, working out is going to be one way to do it. I do like your idea of making your master BR all about you...I'm going to have to look into that

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Last time round i decorated my bedroom (we ours) to match the vintage 1920's dressing table my dh brought me for my birthday, its purple and so my style but not too much so that dh feels odd in it

I also got my female puppy so i had some girly company in the house
    Me, DH, the three musketers:

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I need to do things like this for myself even though I never swayed for my second pregnancy that brought me two more boys and used up my 'last chance' I still may have a chance for a girl but not for a long time and the waiting and not knowing hurts so I need to distract myself until then and if I never get her then I will need to be kind to myself in life because it is a pretty important thing to me to have to lose
    DPs sons 21 +13 11 + our 6 4 year old identical twins!

I might actually be over my deep yearning for a and it's an exciting feeling

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12