Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aww hun it is tough and I know exactly what you are going through as I only decided in the waiting room I was so torn. I also call my baby he all the time to try and prepare myself. Good luck with whatever you decide. I really, really hope you hear pink, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.
    due July 2013

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    With my first i was in team yellow, but i was convinced that i would give birth to a girl. When i heard 'it's a boy' i was so shocked about the fact how much my body has fooled me, took me two weeks two get over it. No GD at all btw.

It was the reason why i wanted to know with ds2. But the moment i was told the gender, i was dissappointed about the fact that it wasn't a surprise anymore. In hindsight i was really hoping for a girl.

I think next time i want to know, just to prepare myself. But not sure about it...
    Mother of '08 and '10

And a aug '14

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yeah everyone thought my 1st was a boy and a lot fo people thought second was a girl lol so obviously my belly fools everyone lol. I never know either way so always a complete surprise. wish mil would wait to make her beautiful quilts so if it is a girl i could get a totally girlee one but I won't tell her that lol and will just love my gn one(boring lol)
    Its A Girl!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    one thing though ladies if you do cry at birth no one will know it is because of gender because lots of mamas cry seeing lo. it is a very emotional experience. me i'm too exhausted for even wondering what the baby is lol
    Its A Girl!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We found out with DS1 and DS2 as I just wanted to know. With baby one it was fine either way as we've always said we want four. With baby two I was shocked as we'd followed Shettles (I didn't know he had been debunked). So I was disappointed for a while. But like someone else said, choosing the name helped me to bond with him. I'd have probably been manic if he'dturned out a girl by then as I was excited to meet him. This time round I think we'll find out again because I am really confident in my sway so I will really that time to adjust if we hear boy again.
    2009 2011 2013 (failed sway)

HRC Jan 2016 - XX transferred - BFN
    HRC May 2016 - XX FET - BFN
    TTC 2017 - BFP!
    Our beautiful baby girl was born in September 2017!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just confuse my self the more i think about it !!!
    Mummy to 3 gorgeous Boys and FINALLY our baby Girl
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

M/C Oct 2012 after 4 months trying

BFP again !! - Nov 2012 - Confirmed Twins at 6+5 then my dreams were crushed at 8+ weeks when one of our twins sadly died.

THANK YOU TO GENDER DREAMING FOR HELPING MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    For me I love the bonding experience I get knowing the gender right away but I do feel it would have been neat to do a surprise! I kept saying this one was going to be that surprise but I ended up finding out 1 month earleir than my first two, haha. So I doubt I will wait to find out with my next either...
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was planning on waiting to much closer to the birth but I think I am ready now to face hearing boy in 1.5 weeks. The waiting and symptom assessing is driving me crazy. I am absolutely sick at the thoughts and hearing my dream possibly being crushed but the sooner I get used to the reality this is most likely a boy the better for me and the little man that will arrive in july. i really hope you hear pink after 3 blues you definitely deserve it.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am similar to Heidih, the waiting and obsessing over it is driving me crazy. I am now so obsessed I am not sleeping and even crying just thinking about it. I think I just need to know so I can move on with it and accept if it is another boy. My scan is the 13 March, 4 weeks away and now I don't even think I can wait that long. I know I couldn't stand feeling like this the rest of my pregnancy, I feel so bad now in can't be any worse if I hear boy.

New baby due 6 August 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was so dispointed ds2 was a boy (team yellow both times before) even thou my gut told me he would be I found it hard to bond with him. I hope finding out asap will help me keep the dispointment of never having a girl seperate from my love for this little guy which I know will come.....it's so tough
    DS1 2009 DS2 2011

At around fifteen weeks sadly one of our babies became an angel fx for a healthy singleton!

*Update it's a girl! fx she'll make it!*

Thank you atomic praying our dream will come true

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast