Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone getting anything similar?

One of my biggest worries with this pregnancy has been pre term labor, partly because every so often i keep getting really weird symptoms - a heavy feeling down below, period like type cramps (but consistent for a long time, not like contractions and no tightening which i thought could be just the baby growing or stretching?) and dull backache (i have problems with my back anyway but today it just seems to be constant - its in the bit where they do the epidural). I've not had anything like this with the others but today seem to have all three together and am getting a little worried now. The period pains i've had on and off for weeks (since about 14 weeks and have had it quite reguarly all the way through - keeping thinking i'm going to loose babe then they go away). I've also had a bit of diarrhea (though nothing major) and been feeling sick at times so may i am getting a bug as i feel a bit rough and sorry for myself - anyone had anything similar?
    Me, DH, the three musketers:

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If u are worried please call your dr

With ds3 I had ridiculous pressure feeling constantly and always was contracting Braxton hicks but they were very painful

If your feeling off call the dr cause it could be a sign of something happening but it could also be nothing like just getting sick
    ( 2004) ( 2006) (2011 )

Aug 27th 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yeah if it gets worse or doesn't go away i will but for the moment babe seems ok and theres no contractions or anything. Period pains aren't new to be with this one though and its more of a dull constant ache than a pain and my back pain goes off if i move position but it doesn't feel anything like it did when i was in labour with the boys so i just wondered really if anyone else has anything similar.

I am really tired and headachy to.

With your son did the pressure thing feel like he was going to fall out - thats the only way i can describe it - if i sit down it goes off but it feel really weird - i've told the midwife about the cramps and the weird feeling at my last appointment but she just says if i'm contracting or bleeding i need to do something about it but its not really reassuring

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes there would be days I was out shopping with DH and I had to leave cause the pressure was so intense I couldn't ... In the end he was full term drink a bottle of water and lay down and see how u feel and do some kick counting too
    ( 2004) ( 2006) (2011 )

Aug 27th 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    she's moving fine i think its more me thats rough than her and pains have eased with sitting down and pressure has gone just wondering why it keeps happening - scares me half to death but i will try the water thing

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    and thank you for talking to me my dh keeps treating me like the woman who cried wolf as it keeps happening

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think it's part of being preg multiple times I think the looser the muscles the more discomfort.... This time I have constant cramps and back pain no pressure yet but I'm sure it's coming lol...mi know my friend had the pressure feeling with her third too... I would just take it easy get off your feet when it's happening and mention it to the dr/midwife next time you see her/him
    ( 2004) ( 2006) (2011 )

Aug 27th 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've had a similar "falling out" feeling lol makes me cross my legs!!! I can remember it with DS1 too and he was born at 42 weeks so I'm not concerned at all! I think it's just babe stretching. Their cramping up quick in there now as they build up their fat
    I should also add I've been having back aches as well!
    Last edited by cvd; March 22nd, 2013 at 04:08 PM.
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The more pregnancies iv had the more pressure feeling iv had...i tend to feel braxton hicks as pressure down below....idk if your worried id call someone xx
    due 25th june
    in shock both blue sways worked!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thanks girls most of its gone now although i still feel rough so i'm prob coming down with a bug on top of everything but i have had a lot more weird stuff this time around (although no m/s maybe i'm paying the price now) have had what i think is heartburn too for last week at random times

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast