Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Have we got a stats list showing the sexes ?

For those that have had them confirmed ? I know there is a list but has anyone actually done the stats so like 100 swayed gir 50 confirmed girls 20 boys 30 unknown ? Id be interested to see what my chances are now i have 7 pregnant friends all due girls !! I was looking at the stats that said something like only 7% of families with 3 boys have a 4th boy and was getting my hopes up then on here i notice there are ladies with 5 even 6 of the same sex and it makes me downhearted again !! I want to believe i have a 50 50 chance but i think its more likely 90 10 in favour of a boy
    Mummy to 3 gorgeous Boys and FINALLY our baby Girl
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

M/C Oct 2012 after 4 months trying

BFP again !! - Nov 2012 - Confirmed Twins at 6+5 then my dreams were crushed at 8+ weeks when one of our twins sadly died.

THANK YOU TO GENDER DREAMING FOR HELPING MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Um yes several, some are in Dream Members but here is one that everyone can read http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...readsheet.html

The stats that show there is hardly any hope of a girl after 3 boys are bogus. The actual odds of that are here: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...body-know.html
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    you always have a chance no matter how many are having girls around you and no matter what the statistics are. I would get a gender scan if I were you(and I never get them) because you are driving yourself crazy
    Its A Girl!!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mum23boys View Post
    For those that have had them confirmed ? I know there is a list but has anyone actually done the stats so like 100 swayed gir 50 confirmed girls 20 boys 30 unknown ? Id be interested to see what my chances are now i have 7 pregnant friends all due girls !! I was looking at the stats that said something like only 7% of families with 3 boys have a 4th boy and was getting my hopes up then on here i notice there are ladies with 5 even 6 of the same sex and it makes me downhearted again !! I want to believe i have a 50 50 chance but i think its more likely 90 10 in favour of a boy

Hi Hun,

I just wanted to post and say that you have great odds of having a girl after 3 boys! When I was pregnant with DS 4, three other ladies I knew were also pregnant with their fourth. I was the only one who had a boy. They had girls. Also, near me there is no one I know who had five boys in a row, only me, so it is me that is in the minority. I actually generally think the odds are in favour of you having a girl after 3 boys not vice versa!

I agree with atsaukina. If I was you I would definitely go for a gender scan. Even if you do hear that it's another boy. At least you will know and have peace of mind. There's no way I could have waited. It was constantly on my mind before I found out. It was keeping me awake of a night worrying about it! Xx
    Last edited by 5boysandcounting; March 3rd, 2013 at 01:03 PM.