Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie85 View Post
    I did bring the travel size stuff last time for toiletries, it's wonderful. I want pack things like my camera or laptop though, it will just be set by the bag every night.

Our hospital supplies a ton of stuff, that sucks some ladies get nothing but technically our insurance is paying for it so it's not free either way. We get sent home with diapers, wipes, aspirators, wash bin, lotions, formula if needed, pads, bed pads, ice packs, peri bottles etc.
    Yep us too Rosie. The first piece of advice I received with my first baby was to use/take what the hospital provides because we are going to pay for it in the end anyway. I agree...who wants to weigh down the hospital bag with electronics? Not I, BUT I will take my laptop and camera just not in the bag, lol.
    Mommy to a darling 2 year old
    Expecting a in June 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Eek I got 90% of stuff all in my bags today. All I need to pack is my clothes!
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by cvd View Post
    Eek I got 90% of stuff all in my bags today. All I need to pack is my clothes!
    cvd that is so exciting! I have to admit...I am getting super excited about all of the upcoming events. My hospital tour is Thursday evening and I am excited because I heard they let you labor in the tubs (not deliver though). Still a great natural option that I didn't have the first time. Then we are going to get new leather living room couches after the tour. Friday is my last day at work for a week and I will be at home nesting for the whole break, lol. Packing my hospital bag, getting the nursery ready, planning for the baby shower, etc...Oh and my childbirth classes are coming up next month also! Let's not forget my baby shower next month. Too excited!!!
    Mommy to a darling 2 year old
    Expecting a in June 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree, there is no reason to pump to bring your milk it. Colostrum is plenty enough for baby for the first few days. Your milk will come when it's ready.

One thing I did not pack the first time and wished I had was a hair dryer. I was freezing after I showered because my hair was all wet.

I probably won't pack my bag until the last minute - 38 or 39 weeks. I've never had a baby come before his due date. My hospital provides diapers, wipes, pads, even a binky if you want one. I just bring jammies for me, clothes for me to come home in and coming home clothes for baby, as well as toiletries and reading material.
    2004 2007 2010

It's a boy! Due 7/8/2013

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not exactly at the hospital bag packing stage yet but I am sure it will swing around in no time at all :S lol...one thing I have been advised is to bring several pairs of trackie pants as there is/may be a lot of bleeding afterwards.....other things off top of my head...camera, underwear, thongs, uggie boots, my baby bag (nappies, clothes, lotions etc) my toiletries, essential oil....

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Please tell me your Aussie (on phone can't see siggies)

Childbirth and thongs two things that don't mix ;-)

Could be back to my home birth not sure how I feel now thou!
    DS1 2009 DS2 2011

At around fifteen weeks sadly one of our babies became an angel fx for a healthy singleton!

*Update it's a girl! fx she'll make it!*

Thank you atomic praying our dream will come true

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ha ha thongs ? maybe she means tongs ? or a thong is something else - OUCH !! HA HA

Fish whats changed your mind about the Homebirth ? if you can have one maybe atleast try - you can change your mind at any point and transfer in but if you go to hospital you cant transfer out and go home chick
    Mummy to 3 gorgeous Boys and FINALLY our baby Girl
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

M/C Oct 2012 after 4 months trying

BFP again !! - Nov 2012 - Confirmed Twins at 6+5 then my dreams were crushed at 8+ weeks when one of our twins sadly died.

THANK YOU TO GENDER DREAMING FOR HELPING MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mum23, have you found out if you are having boy or girl?
    14 13 12 9 8 5 2
    !!MY MAGNIFICENT SEVEN!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    NO PEB WE KEPT IT A SURPRISE :-) We decided as we had surprises with all 3 boys we should do the same now and also because if it is a gir i think it will be ore special finding out on the day not in advance . Only just over 18 weeks until we find out :-) I was 99% sure it was a boy but i have mixed feelings now Im half way.
    Mummy to 3 gorgeous Boys and FINALLY our baby Girl
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

M/C Oct 2012 after 4 months trying

BFP again !! - Nov 2012 - Confirmed Twins at 6+5 then my dreams were crushed at 8+ weeks when one of our twins sadly died.

THANK YOU TO GENDER DREAMING FOR HELPING MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey mum23 well was v up for it then when it was twins it was out the window now part of me wants a c section at 36 wks lol!

I just feel really cautious and worried now having lost one ;-s hate felling this way it's rubbish ;-(. See the consultant on 15th so will see what he says.......
    DS1 2009 DS2 2011

At around fifteen weeks sadly one of our babies became an angel fx for a healthy singleton!

*Update it's a girl! fx she'll make it!*

Thank you atomic praying our dream will come true

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast