Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I didn't realise at first I thought the symptoms were in related until I spoke to my midwife she is going to refer me but may take a while and can't afford to go private :-( I have my spd belt from last time so may see if that helps at all
    Mummy to 3 gorgeous Boys and FINALLY our baby Girl
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

M/C Oct 2012 after 4 months trying

BFP again !! - Nov 2012 - Confirmed Twins at 6+5 then my dreams were crushed at 8+ weeks when one of our twins sadly died.

THANK YOU TO GENDER DREAMING FOR HELPING MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had terrible pelvic pain (or instability) with my first. I felt from a horse with 8 weeks and due to that everything in my pelvic was unbalanced. I felt it mainly in my SI-joints. With 17 weeks pregancy i discovered the method of a therapist and she had me back walking with at least half the pain in one session! Around 31 weeks the pain came back fully in my pubic bone. But my husband went to the therapist with me and learned the exercises, so together we did the exercises at home the rest of the pregancy, which made it bearable. After birth I did the exercises a few more time with my husband and then all the pain was gone. Even troughout my second pregnancy!

This is her international site: Rost Therapy, Relieving Pelvic Pain During and After Pregnancy
    It helped me and three of my pregant friends a lot!
    And maybe it helps with sciatica too!
    Mother of '08 and '10

And a aug '14

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12