Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm having my fourth boy. There is a 10 yr age gap between #2&#3 so I think that has helped a bit. Either way, I wanted a sibling close in age to son #3. I feel the same way about a 5th child, I would only be doing it for a girl, and not because I genuinely want another child. We are going with an IUD after I have this one and I guess we'll see what the future holds.

Make a pregnancy ticker

Andrew '99, Tyler '01, Slade '11
    summer 2012

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Actually, the closer I get to my due date, and the more times I say 4 boys out loud, the more I kind of like it! There is something special about 4 in a row of one gender. I grew up without a father or any strong male influence in my life. I like to think that now I'm surrounding myself with males that will always be the most important relationships I have.

Make a pregnancy ticker

Andrew '99, Tyler '01, Slade '11
    summer 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great post atomic, thank you!
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We're also expecting our 4th boy. I must say that after suffering crushing GD my last 2 pregnancies I was pleasantly surprised by how excited I am to have this little guy on the way. Before we knew gender I was looking through some of DS3's preemie/newborn clothes and sort of felt sad at the thought of not being able to use some of those cute outfits again. Certainly I would have been thrilled to have added a little pink to the family but I'm not disappointed for more blue. I've been a "boy mom" for 10 years now and have loved it, now I am still a boy mom but with an extra bonus baby!
    '03 '05 '10 8/6/13

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DS4 is due in October. DS1 is 8, DS2 is 5 and DS3 is 3.

I'm still trying to be at peace with #4's gender. I've only known for 3 days now and I know it'll take time. I have a feeling as soon as I look at little Duncan (DS4) I will fall in love with him just as hard as I did with his big brothers.
    proud momma to FOUR studly dudes
    *** colin | aidan | brendan | duncan ***

-my blog | www.loveandlittleones.com

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by xokatietatie View Post
    DS4 is due in October. DS1 is 8, DS2 is 5 and DS3 is 3.

I'm still trying to be at peace with #4's gender. I've only known for 3 days now and I know it'll take time. I have a feeling as soon as I look at little Duncan (DS4) I will fall in love with him just as hard as I did with his big brothers.
    It has taken me awhile to come to terms with 4 boys as well. I cried for about 2 days straight and pretty frequently during the entire week following, but now I am glad I know because I would have been so upset when he was born if I hadn't had this time to prepare myself mentally. I did decide to redo our bedroom the way I have always wanted it as a way of therapy and I think that doing that for myself has really helped.
    200120042007June 24, 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Im not sure but I could be having my 4th boy too - we will find out at birth. 4 boys is my dream family but we tried for a girl as hubby is desperate for a daughter so one of us will be happy no matter what the outcome. I love seeing pics of families
    with 4 boys i think its really special
    Mummy to 3 gorgeous Boys and FINALLY our baby Girl
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

M/C Oct 2012 after 4 months trying

BFP again !! - Nov 2012 - Confirmed Twins at 6+5 then my dreams were crushed at 8+ weeks when one of our twins sadly died.

THANK YOU TO GENDER DREAMING FOR HELPING MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We're due to have our third boy in August and I've just about adjusted to it after what I thought was a good sway. I didn't do Clomid though as mentioned above so maybe I needed it; we certainly seem to be fertile so probably should have done something more dramatic. It's hard not to look back and second guess yourself. We have no idea what to do next time (we've always wanted 4 or 5 kids) as I'm not sure I could go through another failed sway but we're not sure we could afford travelling to the States and paying for IVF. Hard not to feel guilty about thinking of it when this little one is still to arrive!
    2009 2011 2013 (failed sway)

HRC Jan 2016 - XX transferred - BFN
    HRC May 2016 - XX FET - BFN
    TTC 2017 - BFP!
    Our beautiful baby girl was born in September 2017!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    weezie, dont feel quilty. planning my 4th baby really helped me come to terms with my gd when i was pg with ds3.

Quote Originally Posted by weeziewoozles View Post
    We're due to have our third boy in August and I've just about adjusted to it after what I thought was a good sway. I didn't do Clomid though as mentioned above so maybe I needed it; we certainly seem to be fertile so probably should have done something more dramatic. It's hard not to look back and second guess yourself. We have no idea what to do next time (we've always wanted 4 or 5 kids) as I'm not sure I could go through another failed sway but we're not sure we could afford travelling to the States and paying for IVF. Hard not to feel guilty about thinking of it when this little one is still to arrive!
    2007 2010 2012 2015

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by deaks66 View Post
    weezie, dont feel quilty. planning my 4th baby really helped me come to terms with my gd when i was pg with ds3.
    Thanks! Can i ask what are your HT plans?
    2009 2011 2013 (failed sway)

HRC Jan 2016 - XX transferred - BFN
    HRC May 2016 - XX FET - BFN
    TTC 2017 - BFP!
    Our beautiful baby girl was born in September 2017!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast