Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry to hear you are feeling rough. I would always get it checked if you're worried. I had really bad period pain this week (i was hoping from foot to foot with it!) and bleeding but i could feel the baby moving so i wasnt too worried. But my friend persuaded me to see my midwife and she sent me into hospital to have the baby observed and the baby was fine but at least it put my mind at rest. The doctor in hospital said to me they would rather see people a 100 times over and it turn out to be nothing than have someone sit at home worrying.
    due July 2013

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I get this too. I tend to get it more towards the end of my pregnancy and I do think it is because my muscles down there must be non existent by now My midwife said they are pressure pains as baby is getting bigger, being constipated made them worse for me too.

I also get a crampy feeling like a stitch that started in my last pregnancy. It worried me so much as when it came on it was so sudden and I wouldn't be able to turn or move till it passed. I found out that it was pelvic girdle pain, so at least I knew it had a name and also it doesn't affect baby, just hurts like mad! Sure enough I have started getting it in this pregnancy too. It's worse when I turn in bed of a night. It feels just like a sharp stitch under my stomach and can be at either side. Could this be the sort of pain your getting?
    Five lovely boys and my princess Jessica! Born August 2013

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mrs P, hope your feeling better soon. I am also getting something similar. A lot of cramping and back ache like as if my periods are coming. It really scares me too. There is also a lot of pressure in that area. I assume it is just the baby getting bigger. Hope your pain eases soon but like the others said best to go to the doctor if it presists.

New baby due 6 August 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks girls pain eased a little last night then came back with a vengeance at 1am this morning i nearly went into the hospital but took some paracetamol at it went and it seems to have migrated now and i'm getting pain in my lungs really sharp and rhythmic its taking my breath away and feels like contractions (in that it comes and goes but its in my lungs) This is the third time its happened today, paracetamol takes it off right away though which is weird but it feels like a stabbing pain. Think this pregnancy is just a weird one but will have to go to the docs tomorrow if i'm still feeling rough - think maybe i am coming down with something although my stomach is fine now, no tightenings or pains but the little one is going mad, never felt such a lot of movements off this babe - think its cause i'm fidgeting a lot - unless of course they are her fault as they seem to go when she's not moving to - probably have a foot in my lungs although i'd thought she was too small for that yet
    Me, DH, the three musketers:

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Take care Mrs P, good to go to doctors if something else but piece of mind.

New baby due 6 August 2013

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh, I get that pressure feeling too. It feels like a bowling ball is about to fall out of me, but my midwife assures me that it's common and the babe isn't going anywhere yet. The other pain I get is a sharp knifing pain at the cervix and that's apparently because of the baby putting pressure on the cervix. Ah, the joys of pregnancy, eh? I admire all of you who are on your 4th, 5th, 6th etc. baby. This is my 3rd and I'll never do this again!
    2008, 2011, swayed for a and happily welcomed a ! Margot was born on June 28/2013! She's perfect and our family is complete!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i do think sometimes with all the pains its amazing they don't fall out (although so very glad she hasn't yet!) pains have eased somewhat today so not sure what they are but i am seeing my midwife next week (she wouldn't see me today - no room) so hopefully all will be fine but the hospital aren't bothered so i suppose its normal to some extent although i will feel better when i see someone - i had a lot of bleeding at delivery with my third that they kept trying to tell was normal - i knew it wasn't - until they looked and then it was panic stations so i do have that little niggly doubt in my mind they could be wrong but i suppose as its been going on for days and its not got any worse its probably nothing too serious so i'll just have to keep an eye on it for now. Thats the one that annoys me though when you get to your third or fourth etc they don't see you very often as they and assume you know what your doing until you try to tell them there is something wrong and then they don't believe you

I do think i'm getting that pelvic thing again this pregnancy though to and that sucks, i know people say its normal and it luckily only affects mom not babe but its horrid to live with for three months and i really struggled at work last time, i spend a fair bit of my time out of the office and on my feet and its much harder to manage there than at home. Sorry its coming so early this time 5boys i hope it doesn't get too bad xxxx
    Me, DH, the three musketers:

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DRs LIE!!!! i worked along side a ob/gyn and the times that they tell mothers that everything is fine is insane!!! i personally would rather know if there s a problem when there is one... not knowing and not being able to trust the dr to tell you is ridiculous

anyways the pressure feeling i do believe is normal only cause i had it and was fine and a couple friends had it too... make sure you update after your appt!!! i hope everything is fine and im sure it is
    ( 2004) ( 2006) (2011 )

Aug 27th 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I found that the late pg symptoms got worse and worse with every pg and with DD they were TERRIBLE. I thought I was going to have her daily starting pretty much at 20 weeks. I had a lot of back pain, cramping, BH contrax, and it totally felt like I would "poop a bowling ball" at any minute for the entire last trimester. If I'd been a betting gal I would have put money that she'd have come early but nope 2 days late, jsut like all my babies were.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes I totally felt like she'd fall out. Exactly.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast