Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Help me with a boy name

Mum23boys got me thinking about names, lol.

We have pretty much decided on Charles (Charlie) for the new baby. Not so sure about middle name yet, but we are leaning towards Alexander. Miles had been on our list before, but I think dh decided he didn't like it. I took ds3 to the doctor's office on Monday, and the nurse said "is this Milo?" (I guess a Milo had an appointment around the same time) and I thought, wow, that is a really cute name. But I'm not sure if it goes with my other boys' names: Henry, Benjamin, and James (Jamie). We obviously go for the classic names, and Milo seems more trendy, while Charlie would definitely fit with other names. How about Miles and Milo for the nickname? I don't know any Milos....is it popular where you are? And our last name is McGraw - does Milo McGraw sound bad with the double "M" sound?
    2004 2007 2010

It's a boy! Due 7/8/2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I love Milo! I also love Charlie however Charli is becoming so popular as a girls name. I have not heard of Milo very often.
    Thank you God and Our Lady
    - 2005 - 2007 - 2010 - 2012 - 2013 - 2016

Due January 2021

Dec '12, Feb '13, July '15

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I like miles with milo for short but then charlie is cute to maybe you could use them both, one as a forename, one as a middle?
    Me, DH, the three musketers:

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I love Milo. My little guys is Owen Reid O'Connor...two O's. I think the names sound great together. Good luck deciding...
    (9) (6) (5) (3) (1)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ou I like Milo. I have not heard that before and I did pretty much exactly what you did when you first heard it. I think it's a nice name, I like the idea of maybe using Charlie as the middle if you really love it too? Or vice versa! Let us know what decision you come to
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I like both names
    due July 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a Miles and everyone is always saying what a lovely name it is. I also liked Giles when we were choosing. I think they both sound quite classic! Having said that Charlie is a lovely name. I like it a lot but always wanted more unusual names. At the moment my Miles and Elliott are the only ones we know, which I like. We're thinking of things like Jasper, Monty, Bertie, Arthur, Digby, Xander etc. as they're all pretty rare and old-fashioned sounding IMO. Good luck choosing!!! I think we're leaning towards Jasper at the moment!
    2009 2011 2013 (failed sway)

HRC Jan 2016 - XX transferred - BFN
    HRC May 2016 - XX FET - BFN
    TTC 2017 - BFP!
    Our beautiful baby girl was born in September 2017!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    One of my friends named there son Milo he is two now. I like it.
    Mom of and born July 18th 2013.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I like charlie it was the name we had for Owen before we changed our minds. That or Oliver but Milo to me as cute as it is sounds more like a dog or one of the tweenies but thats just me. Miles however is cute and sounds greatw ith your other boys though top choice would be CHARLES. Good luck decidng - we still have NO idea.
    Mummy to 3 gorgeous Boys and FINALLY our baby Girl
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

M/C Oct 2012 after 4 months trying

BFP again !! - Nov 2012 - Confirmed Twins at 6+5 then my dreams were crushed at 8+ weeks when one of our twins sadly died.

THANK YOU TO GENDER DREAMING FOR HELPING MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This ds3 was actually going to be a miles/milo until 20 weeks along. I just suddenly felt a connection to Theodore instead but I totally love milo, I adore that name. Charlie is a great name too. I think Charlie fits better with the other boys names but I'm not one to get all matchy like that so I would probably choose miles over it. I have a Samuel, Declan and soon a Theodore...people always comment how they don't go...haha.
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast