Quote Originally Posted by Mrs_P View Post
Oh hunny i'm so sorry your struggling. My midwife was useless she has referred me to the pelvic group again that i did with the boys which pretty much just tells you common sense stuff, after that if you still have problems they refer you to the physio but it adds to the wait so its looking like a few weeks before i get any sensible help.

Midwife saw how much i was struggling (i couldn't even get on the bed thing as the pain was really bad) and still didn't seem to care just pretty much told me to get on with it or start my maternity leave early (which its too early, i'd get no time with baby afterwards if i used 3 months of it now!)

Not sure it helps anymore but i think sick pay is £70 per week but you could also get more tax credits or other benefits if you can't work depending on your hubby's income, not going to make up your income but if worse does come to worst make sure you get all the help you are entitled to.
That's such a shame as mine is really nice and fusses over trying to help me on the bed, getting steps and stuff and holding my legs together to help swing me on when mine is bad. It's weird how it can vary so much from midwife to midwife. I'd be pretty peed off if I had yours!