Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

TMI - sex lives! Non existent?

Thought it'd be a funny topic lol

With DS1 things were good, pregnancy increased my drive, he almost couldn't keep up with me but now with DS2 I honestly want NOTHING to do with DH!!!! I wish I could put a 10 foot pole between us even just when we are sleeping hahaha I remember reading something about sex drive and the sex of your baby, not true over here! Poor guy, I almost feel bad, when it does happen I literally give him like a 2 minute window.
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    O god I don't remember with my first two cause that was soooo long ago but with ds3 omg I couldn't get enough... DH could not keep up if he tried lol like I wanted it multiple times a day lol (tmi) this pregnancy I've barley had sex lol I don't care for it at all! 3 more days till I find out the sex
    ( 2004) ( 2006) (2011 )

Aug 27th 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    well its not a sex thing - this one i've barely near him - bit of a shock i think from FR to none. Its been months since we last had sex to begin with it made me bleed i was worried i'd loose the baby and now i can barely put my socks on with the spd and back pain! At least my dh is not the only one i was worried i was the worst wife ever!

On the other side i am permanently tired and struggling and still have 11.5 weeks to go. Bet he's looking forward to me hitting 36-37 weeks - for me its a means to an end then so worth the pain
    Me, DH, the three musketers:

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Same here! Don't want to be touched, kissed, or bothered! I give it up about once a week, lol. Poor hubby! Just think...when the baby comes we will be even worse.
    Mommy to a darling 2 year old
    Expecting a in June 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I swear I've had sex like 5 times since getting preg lol I just have no drive and he keeps pissing me off so a bit of both lol
    ( 2004) ( 2006) (2011 )

Aug 27th 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hahaha!!!

Wanting - good luck with your scan! I'll definitely be checking in for your update Oh and I hear ya on the DH pissing you off part, my hormones are terrible right now, he just has to word a sentence the wrong way and I go off the wall, really makes his chances incredibly SLIM!

Mrs P - Too funny, I also was the same way at 36 weeks last time LOL poor DH doesn't even get to look forward to that since we're having a planned csection.

Praying - We are at about once a week too, and I consider him lucky with that lol it's like a chore for me! I can't even imagine once our babies are all here hahah!
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Whew!! I'm not the only one? What a relief! It's been about a month since we had sex. I got hit with bronchitis and sinusitis, that knocked me on my ass for 2 full weeks. Then, as I was starting to feel better, the antibiotics gave me a yeast infection! My poor DH can't win! Not only have I been physically unwell, but I'm just not emotionally into it either. I don't feel much interest in sex these days at all! Feels like I don't care when I get it next.
    2008, 2011, swayed for a and happily welcomed a ! Margot was born on June 28/2013! She's perfect and our family is complete!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Poor OH we are deff at the sympathy sex stage now :/
    due 25th june
    in shock both blue sways worked!!!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am definitely the opposite here- I am wanting it a LOT! And it's really good each and every time.
    Certified Labor Doula and Part-time Photographer
    Delighted Wife and Mama to (10) (8) (5) (3)

My identical twin girls were born at home on 6/13/13!