Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Please reassure me - Identical pregnancies doesnt mean same sex ? Or does it ?!

Everyone keeps asking about the pregnancy - is it the same, have I been sicker, am I the same shape and size.
    YES YES YES - EVERYTHING IS IDENTICAL but surely that doesnt mean its the same sex ?

I kind of know 90% its another boy BUT I was holding on to that last bit of hope that it could stil be our daughter in there.
    The only thing is when i look around at my friends that are having girls ( all 9 ) they ALL look fatter / rounder / fuller in the face than they did with their boys - not sure if its coincidence but they do look different. I just look like I did all 3 other pregnancies - a bit smaller on the bump but nothing else. I guess i was hoping to balloon or something so I had something to give me hope cos right now I have nothing.
    Mummy to 3 gorgeous Boys and FINALLY our baby Girl
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

M/C Oct 2012 after 4 months trying

BFP again !! - Nov 2012 - Confirmed Twins at 6+5 then my dreams were crushed at 8+ weeks when one of our twins sadly died.

THANK YOU TO GENDER DREAMING FOR HELPING MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I know that having very different preg means sh*t seeing how I never was sick once with my three boys and was constantly sick with this lil boy... This preg is night and day compred with my other three..l don't read too much Into it you will drive yourself crazy
    ( 2004) ( 2006) (2011 )

Aug 27th 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am in the same boat. This pregnancy is pretty much the same as my other 2. I find out on Wednesday if it means anything for me. I hope you get your little girl!
    Mama to my beautiful boys- '05 & '10

Surprise baby #3 coming in September 2013
    Hoping & praying for a healthy baby girl!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck shining Hun I will check back to see how u get on
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

BFP again !! - Nov 2012 - Confirmed Twins at 6+5 then my dreams were crushed at 8+ weeks when one of our twins sadly died.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This pregnancy started out very different and then turned into being the exact same. So I don't think either way means anything
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DD1 & DD2 were extreme opposite. DD1 I was wider, I had more morning sickness and I was swollen all over. When I got pregnant with DD2 I swore I was having a boy, I carried lower all out front didn't swell at all and I was never sick, but nope I had another girl. With DS I carried just like DD1, I was sick mostly at night the first trimester. The only thing different is I gained 30lbs more with DS than I did with DD1

2007 2008 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Same pregnancy has nothing to do with gender! When do you find out mum?
    Cycle#1 Jan/Feb 2013: 10 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 1 expanded blast frozen to batch.

Cycle #2 May/June 2013: 17 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized, 3 blasts frozen. Sending all 4 to Natera: 2 normals- 1 girl (cycle 2) & 1 boy (cycle 1)

Cycle #3 September 2013: 11 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 4 biopsied. 2 normal boys

FET #1: October 25th: BFN

Cycle#4: Feb/March 2014: 12 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 10 fertilized. 1 normal XX! Transfer March 3rd. BFP: 3/9/14!!!! Beta: 7dp6dt:38, 9dp6dt:139!, 6weeks 1 day: heartbeat!!!

She's here and I'm in love

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't hope and dream ,,,, not until birth day ,,,, hubby didn't want to know and I wasn't sure I could handle the gd I might feel so we decided to wait as I know once he is in my arms I won't care so didnt want to risk feeling bad before hand. Plus we never found out with the 3 boys so seemed unfair to find out with this one
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    means absolutely nothing......

I've had two identical (which resulted in a deja vu of baby boys - first and second - who now could not be any more different if they tried) and two completely different from each other and the two with the boys. Ds3 i was so sick - typical 'girl' pregnancy but still resulted in a little man who is all boy and this one - the mildest of all of them m/s wise with everything else weird under the sun; its how your body reacts to the hormones (which could be the same or it be different for any number of reasons!)

i also incidentally have one friend who was convinced she was expecting baby boy number 4 (pregnancies were all identical for all 4) til out popped baby Lucy much to her moms surprise!
    Me, DH, the three musketers:

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My pregnancy this time was identical to my 1st three except for insomnia. My last pregnancy was different. So no it does not mean anything. My mom did not have any differences in her pregnancies with my brother or I.
    Mom of and born July 18th 2013.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast