Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

How are all the July Mom's doing?

I can't believe I have 6-9 weeks left of this pregnancy. I say 6 because all my boys came early. I had my 3rd at 38 wks, but my others were 37 wks. I get a growth ultrasound on Wed at 32 weeks, which I didn't know I was going to get until 2 wks ago. I can't wait to see the baby again and make sure she is still a girl. I still have insomnia had it the whole pregnancy. I have almost everything ready. How about everyone else?
    Last edited by iluvmy4sons; May 26th, 2013 at 12:08 PM.
    Mom of and born July 18th 2013.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Doing good, ilovemy4sons,

I cannot wait to meet my little man and am hoping that I will go early too as I have been measuring ahead of dates all along. At my last growth scan on Friday, bubs measured 2 weeks ahead which would give him a due date of the 22nd June. But I know my DD was ahead at this stage too by a week and I went into labour with her the day after my due date. So I am trying not to get my hopes up for a June baby.

I packed my labour and hospital bags last weekend too and I am currently finishing up in work doing handovers of my accounts. My last day is next week. I cannot wait to finish up.
    DD Christmas 2010

DS Sucessful Boy Sway July 2013

DD2: Sucessful Girl Sway March 1st 2016

Thank you atomic & gender dreaming. Feeling so blessed to have had 2 sucessful sways. We would love one more to complete our family and our fingers are crossed for blue

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just started packing my bag as well. This pregnancy seemed to go fast for me. I want to go anytime after July 4th. July 4th is 37 wks for me. My family is having a "sprinkle" shower for me June 22nd. I still need to get bibs and blankets. I am trying to wait for that to see if anyone gets me any. I was not expecting one and have almost everything bought.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You both sound very well organised. I haven't packed a thing yet or got a single baby thing out of the loft and I only have just under 5 weeks. Eek! Keep being swamped by ill kids. Hopefully I'll get a quiet run and manage to spend some time organising! I'd like a June baby but as mine were 6 days early, 6 days late and on the due date I can't call it.
    Last edited by Justjessica; May 29th, 2013 at 06:03 PM. Reason: Typo as usual. I can't spell!
    due July 2013

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You will get it done. I still want to get my house in order and I can't get motivated. I do have all the baby stuff about ready, but everything else that I have been wanting to get done I can't.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have my DD at home recovering from an operation. That is why I needed to be ready early. Just in case.

I did something really stupid today, I was crossing the road and ran a couple of steps to avoid the lights turning red again for pedestrians. And thought nothing of it. But now my whole pelvic area is really sore when I move. I wonder if I pulled something
    DD Christmas 2010

Thank you atomic & gender dreaming. Feeling so blessed to have had 2 sucessful sways. We would love one more to complete our family and our fingers are crossed for blue

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pearl327 View Post
    I have my DD at home recovering from an operation. That is why I needed to be ready early. Just in case.

I did something really stupid today, I was crossing the road and ran a couple of steps to avoid the lights turning red again for pedestrians. And thought nothing of it. But now my whole pelvic area is really sore when I move. I wonder if I pulled something
    I hope your daughter is recovering well. Sounds like you might of pulled something.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pearl327 View Post

Ouch! It's easily done at this stage when all the ligaments have loosened up. Hope your DD is recovering well.
    due July 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah DD is in better shape then I am ATM. She is 2 weeks post op now and I think she will be back to her normal self in another week or so. The op was on her left hip but she is already crawling and standing again. So not long before she is running around.
    DD Christmas 2010

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is good. Glad she is doing well. It is amazing how kids bounce back after being sick etc.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast