Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    my guy sleeps long stretches to but no clock lol i just roll over nurse him/change diaper and then go back to sleepno complaints here
    Its A Girl!!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    When im BFing we dont go longer than 4 hours just bc i have a severe chronic low milk supply issue due to physical breast abnormality, IGT (Insufficient Glandular Tissue). So if i did that id probably have no supply left. ...it is nice when they sleep though! I would awaken a feed at the 4 hour point, just bc of how little they are, but usually my babies can only go 2 hours anyways, and we feed pretty constantly as it is, but like when DS2 was jaundiced i was very adament about feeding more often. reguardless of my supply thing though.

im 39+2 today. Had a good MW appt. Basically just awaiting her arrival! Seems like all of the "Signs" are there...well except for regular contracting or waters going lol. but im hopeful it will happen within the week. will see how it goes. i cannot wait to meet this little girl and have our completed family. I seriously feel like im in a dream as i didn't think this would ever come true for us.

To those who got their dream gender, do you feel more protective of them? Obviously i am very protective over ALL of my children. I would lay my life down for them, but with this little girl i feel like im in a more constant state of "what if this happens to her or what if that happens to her" etc. I feel like i worry more over her. Not that i dont love and worry for my boys (in a healthy way-nothing crazy lol) but it just seems a little more intense w my girl...like im going to lose her or something bc i tried so hard to get her...i hope i dont sound like an idiot.
    Last edited by Falling2Grace; August 26th, 2013 at 01:43 PM.
    (2009) (2010) (2012~Failed IG Sway)
    Expecting Thanks to God & GD!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i feel exactly the same about my little lady, am so worried something will happen to her, every night i put to her to bed it crosses my mind that i hope she wakes in the morning, i worry about dropping her down the stairs and allsorts of other random crazy things. I have always worried about by boys, worse so since i nearly lost one of them in a freak accident but its worse with her. I think its cause ive waited so long for her and am so in love with her she is my little miracle and i'm worried it will all get taken away as no-one gets everything they want.

On lighter note though hope everything goes well for the birth, am checking reguarly for your updates x
    Me, DH, the three musketers:

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey ladies checking in for updates. I'm still in shock that we have a she not he !! Such a miracle and such a blessing.
    Mummy to 3 gorgeous Boys and FINALLY our baby Girl
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

M/C Oct 2012 after 4 months trying

BFP again !! - Nov 2012 - Confirmed Twins at 6+5 then my dreams were crushed at 8+ weeks when one of our twins sadly died.

THANK YOU TO GENDER DREAMING FOR HELPING MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Falling2Grace View Post
    When im BFing we dont go longer than 4 hours just bc i have a severe chronic low milk supply issue due to physical breast abnormality, IGT (Insufficient Glandular Tissue). So if i did that id probably have no supply left. ...it is nice when they sleep though! I would awaken a feed at the 4 hour point, just bc of how little they are, but usually my babies can only go 2 hours anyways, and we feed pretty constantly as it is, but like when DS2 was jaundiced i was very adament about feeding more often. reguardless of my supply thing though.

im 39+2 today. Had a good MW appt. Basically just awaiting her arrival! Seems like all of the "Signs" are there...well except for regular contracting or waters going lol. but im hopeful it will happen within the week. will see how it goes. i cannot wait to meet this little girl and have our completed family. I seriously feel like im in a dream as i didn't think this would ever come true for us.

To those who got their dream gender, do you feel more protective of them? Obviously i am very protective over ALL of my children. I would lay my life down for them, but with this little girl i feel like im in a more constant state of "what if this happens to her or what if that happens to her" etc. I feel like i worry more over her. Not that i dont love and worry for my boys (in a healthy way-nothing crazy lol) but it just seems a little more intense w my girl...like im going to lose her or something bc i tried so hard to get her...i hope i dont sound like an idiot.

I feel the same way. I do think it is because we have hoped and dreamed about our dg for so long.
    Mom of and born July 18th 2013.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mum23boys View Post
    Hey ladies checking in for updates. I'm still in shock that we have a she not he !! Such a miracle and such a blessing.
    I still catching myself at times calling Lili buddy liked I called the boys. Congrats again.
    Mom of and born July 18th 2013.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wanted to update this thread. Peyton Blyth Was born on 8/19/13 weighing 6 lbs 13 oz and 20.5 inches long. She is doing so great! I can't believe I finally have a DD. I don't think I have stopped smiling since she was born

Peyton6.jpg

Peyton7.jpg
    Love my (2006) (2009) (2013) (2014)

THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!!!!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Falling2Grace View Post

Yes! I completely understand what you mean! I love all my kids but fear far more with my daughter. I'm even scared to let my husband get his vasectomy.... I hate feeling So fearful!
    My family is complete!!!
    2/2000
    6/2003
    4/2011
    7/2013

Swayed for a

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Beautiful little girl. Congrats xxx
    Five lovely boys and my princess Jessica! Born August 2013

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations on your beautiful princess.

Yep, I'm more protective of my little man, not that I wouldn't go out on a limb for my girls, but I just feel something so deep for him. My issues of protection at the minute surround the word circumsision... Lol I don't even know how to spell it. My dh is done and so is all my family, but I look at this little guy and I don't want anyone touching him to chop bits off him. He's already been through enough. So when complete strangers ask me when he's getting done I get all defensive. Funny how that is because before he was born I was saying yes to it.
    6 4 Dec 09 2 August 2013

Our sway worked:-) Thank you everyone.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast